Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 ... 27

Author Topic: Another God Game  (Read 20410 times)

kilakan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Another God Game
« Reply #225 on: February 20, 2010, 09:37:25 am »

Seeing how chaotic his world has become wobble is........ deeply pleased.  Now for the real champions of his world.  Adding to the mix of this new creature, he makes the savage of the world of storms, the blood thrist of the undead, he makes The chieftain disciples of the kobolds, whose closeness to Wobble as granted them wings and tallons, and their fear turned to hate for other living races, lead the kobolds, using their cowardice to steal children and items from other races, to raze them as their own, giving them a army lead by them to assault all who would challenge them. (OOC, I know that there's no other sentient races that can contact them atm, but what I'm thinking is them capturing beasts for use in battle, I mean if your scared of other things, but followed by a pack of war dogs, who's gonna bother you?)

Wobble creates the Kobold Chieftains, whose dedication to wobble have granted them wings, courage, bloodlust, and the ways of snatching.
Nom nom nom

Armok

• Bay Watcher
  • God of Blood
    • View Profile
« Reply #226 on: February 20, 2010, 09:42:59 am »

Two gods, enchanting the same dragons... They thought that would be aditive? well, turns out it ended up exponential...
Coruption: due to the large amount of enchantment, the dragons become more powerfull than anyone intended them to be. because the scales were already enchanted, the second one penetrates the entire dragon, making them many times stronger than SOLID admantine, and invulnerable to basically everything. They also become super smart and their fire rivals the HFS. they learn to swim through solid rock by smelting it first.

Armok, amused by this, decides to act upon the world. he creates a sentient force, that while it cannot interact with the world physically, can read the thoughts of any creature in existence, and instantly gift any information it wants to any willing recipient.
Armok creates a sentinent force that can not affect physical stuff, but that can give knowledge to things, and in difference to the gods does not have a limit to the number of times per turn it can do this.
So says Armok, God of blood.
Sszsszssoo...
Sszsszssaaayysss...
III...

dragnar

• Bay Watcher
  • [Glub]
    • View Profile
« Reply #227 on: February 20, 2010, 04:16:13 pm »

Aww, now no one will be able to finish my dungeons. Hmm, how to kill the uber-dragons...
From this thread, I learned that video cameras have a dangerosity of 60 kiloswords per second.  Thanks again, Mad Max.

silhouette

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #228 on: February 20, 2010, 04:31:09 pm »

Two gods, enchanting the same dragons... They thought that would be aditive? well, turns out it ended up exponential...
Coruption: due to the large amount of enchantment, the dragons become more powerfull than anyone intended them to be. because the scales were already enchanted, the second one penetrates the entire dragon, making them many times stronger than SOLID admantine, and invulnerable to basically everything. They also become super smart and their fire rivals the HFS. they learn to swim through solid rock by smelting it first.

:D

Urist very pleased.
# PowerGoal49, SCREAM BALL, (Future): Trolls take the captives and see if they can throw them all the way over the chasm to each other.
---
SCREW EVERYTHING ELSE! I WANT THIS!

Exiledhero99

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #229 on: February 20, 2010, 08:07:21 pm »

Armok creates a sentinent force that can not affect physical stuff, but that can give knowledge to things, and in difference to the gods does not have a limit to the number of times per turn it can do this.

Dakoth, having had his fun with the World of Storms observes the chaos he's caused. While doing so, he notices some kobolds gainin higher knowledge from some unseen force, most unpleasent...

Dakoth corrupts the sentient force of Knowledge so it can only speak in riddles
If you hit a dwarf with moving water with sufficient strength it will knock the baby out of the mother's arms.  The water can then be used to sweep the baby into a well or cistern for drowning.  The device which does this can also double as a mist generator.

RAM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #230 on: February 20, 2010, 09:10:24 pm »

RAM possesses a K'rral and has it create something for slaying dragons.
Vote (1) for the Urist scale!
I shall be eternally happy. I shall be able to construct elf hunting giant mecha. Which can pour magma.
Urist has been forced to use a friend as fertilizer lately.
Read the First Post!

kilakan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #231 on: February 20, 2010, 09:40:42 pm »

It's not just kobolds btw Exiled.
Nom nom nom

Exiledhero99

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #232 on: February 20, 2010, 11:34:01 pm »

I know, doesn't mean I'm not gonna torment them and only them. >:)
If you hit a dwarf with moving water with sufficient strength it will knock the baby out of the mother's arms.  The water can then be used to sweep the baby into a well or cistern for drowning.  The device which does this can also double as a mist generator.

Hungry

• Bay Watcher
  • Former controller of Zombie Fenrir
    • View Profile
« Reply #233 on: February 20, 2010, 11:50:00 pm »

Give me some time to work out the entities their always troublesome.

Dragnar creates a magical tournament in which the prize is the right to ask him any one question, which he will answer as well as he can.
Dragnar inspires members of all the races to become great heros, villians, and everything inbetween.
RAM possesses a Lernaean Goat and attempts to build a fitting suit of armour for it.
Bloodsword chastises the K'rral.
Bloodsword attempts to train the dragons for war.
Urist Perminantly enchants the dragons with magic (That makes their scales, claws, teeth compareable to adamantine... which doesnt exist yet...)
Urist Taught the HFS to fly by using their extream heat...
Urist also taught the HFS of everything about the Axe peices(And by everything i mean EVERYTHING, this means locations, who made it, what it does, and everything else to know about it...)
Wobble creates the Kobold Chieftains, whose dedication to wobble have granted them wings, courage, bloodlust, and the ways of snatching.
Corruption: due to the large amount of enchantment, the dragons become more powerfull than anyone intended them to be. because the scales were already enchanted, the second one penetrates the entire dragon, making their bones many times stronger than SOLID admantine, and invulnerable to basically everything. They also become highly intelligent and their fire rivals the HFS. they learn to swim through solid rock by melting it first.
Armok creates a force that can not affect physical stuff, but that can give knowledge to things, and in difference to the gods does not have a limit to the number of times per turn it can do this.
Dakoth corrupts the force of Knowledge so it can only speak in riddles.
Zhokul dies due to stagnation(you cant have 3 acts for long), and Hungry grants Dakoth his power.
RAM possesses a K'rral and attempts have it create something for slaying dragons.

The first entities to follow the tournament call wander around aimlessless killing things.
The Lernaean Goat RAM posseses cant make armor, and thus tantrums a section in a forest into a rough grove.
A group of K'rral take their part of the Axe of Kings into battle with a nest of dragon, the group dies and the part is taken back to the K'rral by a single survivor.
Several dragons find Bloodsword ignoble of them, they die creating a 'graveyard of dragons' in a lush grassland, the dragons who dont end up dead learn some about war but more about how to be honorable.
Herton 'The Glittering' being sick, like some of the other dragons, while being enhanced magically by the dietys, causes enhancments not only themselves but the microorganisms inside them, causing a noteably unusual disease.
HFS not caring for the Axe of Kings, instead preforms the first air snach and grab on the human settlement of 'Leakyshacks' stealing several humans which are killed painfully.
Kobold attempt to build a shrine to Wobble, it turned out wobbly but they do try.
Dragnoors defend 'Leakyshacks' from the HFS saving countless human lives.
Humans throw the Dragnoor a party.
Some elves gather stacks of rope reed and set off to trade with the humans.
Wombatens accidently collapse a section of tunnel and kill twenty five wombaten miners.

ACTs
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

ARMOK

Entities

Planets and stars and ect

Current Sentient forces

Current Deities

Past Deities

Waiting List

Retired
« Last Edit: February 21, 2010, 05:05:05 am by Hungry »
Breccia isnt in DF, like garden slugs.
Cheese for the Cheese boat!

Hungry

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #234 on: February 21, 2010, 01:15:46 am »

That was a particularly long one.

:P

ricemastah

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #235 on: February 21, 2010, 03:09:23 am »

Karn the Mad sees the many heroes wandering about and decides that they should worship him and call upon him in their times of need.

Karn implants in the mind of all adventurers the his image and how the adventurers would go about asking for his help

Karn decides the Planet of Many needs a dungeon in his name. So he takes one of his many scales and crafts a floating island with a massive dungeon. He then places a portal deep underground in the rocks. It will be activated whenever the small cavern it is housed in is found.

Karn creates a flying island dungeon and places the portal to get onto the island underground

SingularByte

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #236 on: February 21, 2010, 03:20:45 am »

A group of K'rral take their part of the Axe of Kings into battle with A dragon, the group dies and the part is taken by the dragon into a dungon.

I'm a bit confused how the K'rral lost.

He then splits it into 4 pieces and gives one to each of the main sapient species on the planet, ... and tells them that if they hold a single piece, ... no battles will ever be lost against any who don't have a piece of the weapon.

Bloodsword unlocks the axe's intended powers.

As far as I know, that act was never negated.

Hungry

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #237 on: February 21, 2010, 05:04:04 am »

Fixed...=P (one peice protects one person as long as they are holding it)

kilakan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #238 on: February 21, 2010, 01:11:47 pm »

Wobble being pleased with his chaotic temple, decides to give the kobolds something a little.... fun.  Wobble decides to make anything the kobolds create, that is unsteady but built with good intentions, never fall even if it balances on the most unstable base.

Wobbly structures created by Kobolds are blessed, giving them great resilience to crumbling, even if they seem structurally impossible.
Nom nom nom

RAM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #239 on: February 21, 2010, 07:15:52 pm »

RAM grants the kobolds the 'gift' of strange moods.(unless wobble objects...)

Can I only possess one thing per turn?
Vote (1) for the Urist scale!
I shall be eternally happy. I shall be able to construct elf hunting giant mecha. Which can pour magma.
Urist has been forced to use a friend as fertilizer lately.
Read the First Post!
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 ... 27