Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 27

Author Topic: Another God Game  (Read 20427 times)

Hungry

• Bay Watcher
  • Former controller of Zombie Fenrir
    • View Profile
Re: Another God Game
« Reply #210 on: February 19, 2010, 07:35:34 am »

For future note if I dont post a entity action it either didn't do anything of note, or did small common actions.

If you want anything more detailed you can ask for it here or in a pm...(although a super detailed account of every action of every entity is an improbability)

HFS took time to try to learn to swim in molten rock...
Breccia isnt in DF, like garden slugs.
Cheese for the Cheese boat!

kilakan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #211 on: February 19, 2010, 05:24:12 pm »

Leaving his first creations to their caves, wobble decides to test his creations, forcing them to face their fears would be best... or at least amusing.  So he makes all forms of basic life on the planet.

Wobble creates fauna and flora on the World of Storms.
Nom nom nom

silhouette

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #212 on: February 19, 2010, 07:00:52 pm »

lol :D swimming im molten rock :D
# PowerGoal49, SCREAM BALL, (Future): Trolls take the captives and see if they can throw them all the way over the chasm to each other.
---
SCREW EVERYTHING ELSE! I WANT THIS!

Exiledhero99

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #213 on: February 19, 2010, 07:01:24 pm »

Dakoth,pleased with his success begins to descend back into his realm within the HFS when he feels the unmistakeable aura of life emitting from the world of Storm's surface. Knowing that the kobold's, who now jump at the very sight of their own shadow, could not have populated the world so quickly. Returning, he discovers that the world is now populated with several furry creature's and Serene forests. He finds a particularly thick forest and begins the corruption of it's creating force...

Dakoth haunts a jungle on the World of Storms
If you hit a dwarf with moving water with sufficient strength it will knock the baby out of the mother's arms.  The water can then be used to sweep the baby into a well or cistern for drowning.  The device which does this can also double as a mist generator.

RAM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #214 on: February 19, 2010, 07:20:30 pm »

RAM possesses a kobold and has it construct an interstellar spacecraft.
Vote (1) for the Urist scale!
I shall be eternally happy. I shall be able to construct elf hunting giant mecha. Which can pour magma.
Urist has been forced to use a friend as fertilizer lately.
Read the First Post!

ricemastah

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #215 on: February 19, 2010, 10:28:40 pm »

Karn looks about the planets and decides that they need atmospheres, and breathes into them life.

Planets now have breathable atmospheres

Karn the Mad reveals himself before dragonkind in all of his terrible majesty. He grants all of them immense strength, thickening their muscles and scales.

Karn the Mad strengthens all dragons greatly by granting them immense power and stronger and thicker scales

Hungry

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #216 on: February 19, 2010, 10:41:57 pm »

I'll update this in an hour or two, so if you want to use any more acts or corruptions, for the sentient forces and armok, now would be the time.

kilakan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #217 on: February 19, 2010, 11:30:16 pm »

you know, the forests on the world of Storms were supposed to be far from serene, chaotic really.  So an evil one is good :D
Nom nom nom

Hungry

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #218 on: February 20, 2010, 12:29:28 am »

I just realized I keep a map/web of this in my head for most of the day...damn complex to...dont expect me to draw it...

Urist continues storing his power.
Dakoth haunts a jungle on the World of Storms, which slowly dies and begins generating basic undead.
RAM possesses a kobold and attempts to have it construct an interstellar spacecraft.
Karn the Mad gives the planets breathable atmospheres (leaving the atmosphere would result in suffocation)
Karn the Mad  also strengthens all dragons greatly by granting them immense power and stronger and thicker scales, where before they were more like big, winged iguana that breathed fire.

Kobolds attempt to build a wall around 'Lostcause' its more like a circle of rocks, but its the thaught that counts.
The kobold Krigodin, 'Krigodin', created the toy spaceship 'Shlashigis'.
The elvish settlement of 'The Moldy Grove' is attacked by dragons.
Several dragons raid the elvish settlement to steal their part of the Axe of Kings, and learn they dont have it.
Herton 'The Glittering' falls sick after exploring the desert created by the Fragment of Madness.
K'rral learning of the dragon attack hide their part of the Axe of Kings.
Wombaten learn how to improve their tunnels with architecture, from a uncovered tablet of knowledge.
Oni attempt to assassinate Credin 'Noblepants', but are thwarted.
Lernaean Goats learn to "leave behind" hormone messages for other Lernaean Goats.
Merpeople find a tablet of knowledge and learn to rapidly change shape when entering or leaving water, where as it would take more time before.
HFS captures and kills several elvish, and K'rral.
Yeti sacrifice several other yeti in 'Blisterpops'.

ACTs
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

ARMOK

Entities

Planets and stars and ect

Current Sentient forces

Current Deities

Past Deities

Waiting List

Retired
« Last Edit: February 20, 2010, 01:08:04 am by Hungry »

dragnar

• Bay Watcher
  • [Glub]
    • View Profile
« Reply #219 on: February 20, 2010, 02:01:42 am »

Dragnar looks upon his creations and sees that they have made little progress in recent times. To change this, he creates a great contest, an annual test of skill in which the greatest wizards shall compete for the right to ask of him any one question.

Dragnar also sends visions to some of the more adventurous members of the intelligent races, showing them the hoards of dragons, the evils of the Oni and HFS, the might of the other civilizations, and much more. These visions inspire those who see them, causing them to take up arms and fight for glory, for wealth, or to rid the world of evil... or good.

Dragnar creates a magical tournament in which the prize is the right to ask him any one question, which he will answer as well as he can.
Dragnar inspires members of all the races to become great heros, villians, and everything inbetween.
From this thread, I learned that video cameras have a dangerosity of 60 kiloswords per second.  Thanks again, Mad Max.

RAM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #220 on: February 20, 2010, 06:04:04 am »

RAM possesses a Lernaean Goat and attempts to build a fitting suit of armour for it.
« Last Edit: February 20, 2010, 09:10:50 pm by RAM »
Vote (1) for the Urist scale!
I shall be eternally happy. I shall be able to construct elf hunting giant mecha. Which can pour magma.
Urist has been forced to use a friend as fertilizer lately.
Read the First Post!

SingularByte

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #221 on: February 20, 2010, 06:08:35 am »

Bloodsword sees the cowardice of the K'rral. They had been deemed worthy of having a piece of the axe by virtue of their ferocity, but if they hide it, maybe they don't deserve such a powerful boon.

He appears before their leaders and tells them that they have 7 days to use their piece of the axe in battle with the dragons. If they don't use it, or if they hide it afterwards, they would be destroyed.

He then goes to the dragons and starts to teach them everything he knows about tactics and battle. Any who decide that he is not worth listening to would be challenged to a duel, then slain.

Bloodsword chastises the K'rral.
Bloodsword trains the dragons for war.

silhouette

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #222 on: February 20, 2010, 07:25:07 am »

Hehehehehe war.

Urist watches as the other dietys get to work on preparing for war or twisting the creatures to their own corrupt plans.
Urist spys Bloodsword first telling the K'rall to show their peice of the axe or have it taken from them, then how bloodsword taught the dragons everything he knew about tactics and battle...
Urist smiles upon this and enchants the dragons with maigc (Basically strengthining them and making them more deadlier..).

Urist Perminantly enchants the dragons with magic (That makes their scales, claws, teeth compareable to adamantine... which doesnt exist yet...)
Karn the Mad reveals himself before dragonkind in all of his terrible majesty. He grants all of them immense strength, thickening their muscles and scales.

Karn the Mad strengthens all dragons greatly by granting them immense power and stronger and thicker scales

OOC:HAHA OH SHIT, BEAT ME TO IT, oh well, i still enchant them FURTHER!

Now urist turned his attention to his latest creation... The HFS...
He was extreamly pelased with these creatures, so pleased that he felt that... they deserved a gift...
Or prehaps two...
Urist Taught the HFS to fly by using their extream heat...
Urist also taught the HFS of everything about the Axe peices(And by everything i mean EVERYTHING, this means locations, who made it, what it does, and everything else to know about it...)

# PowerGoal49, SCREAM BALL, (Future): Trolls take the captives and see if they can throw them all the way over the chasm to each other.
---

Exiledhero99

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #223 on: February 20, 2010, 07:32:32 am »

All Hail Urist! lol. Well, like with the kobold building a wall Kilakan, it's the thought that counts. ;D
If you hit a dwarf with moving water with sufficient strength it will knock the baby out of the mother's arms.  The water can then be used to sweep the baby into a well or cistern for drowning.  The device which does this can also double as a mist generator.

silhouette

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #224 on: February 20, 2010, 08:29:54 am »

:P
what im hoping for is a three way war...

---
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 27