Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 27

Author Topic: Another God Game  (Read 20408 times)

dragnar

• Bay Watcher
  • [Glub]
    • View Profile
Re: Another God Game
« Reply #105 on: February 01, 2010, 06:16:47 pm »

I would have thought I was guaranteed to find the correct tablet, I did make them after all. Oh well, I tell the humans that I created them, and that they may worship me by learning, by always striving to know more than ever before. The most devout, I shall teach a form of magic that draws power from a bit of my godly essence contained in the plane I created.

Dragnar starts a religion by teaching a few of the greatest scholars magic, and promising to give the same gift to others I find worthy.
From this thread, I learned that video cameras have a dangerosity of 60 kiloswords per second.  Thanks again, Mad Max.

silhouette

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: February 01, 2010, 09:21:10 pm »

The Moist Furry Hole.
:-\...

Urist sees the elves foolishness and their unacceptance of the dragons and decides to possess a dragon for a short time.
During this time he enters the elven villages and convince them that it is Urist in the form of the dragon king.
Urist then teaches the elves to live side by side with the dragons (as that is what angered him).

urist possesses a dragon to teach the elves to live along side with the dragons as that was what was angering him previously
# PowerGoal49, SCREAM BALL, (Future): Trolls take the captives and see if they can throw them all the way over the chasm to each other.
---
SCREW EVERYTHING ELSE! I WANT THIS!

Red Fortune

• Bay Watcher
  • [ALWAYS_CONFUSED]
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: February 02, 2010, 02:02:20 am »

Something tells me that won't work, mate, merely possessing a dragon and attempting to reconcile with an already hostile race is a little silly.
"These humans only worship one god. Can you believe it?"
"Man, if I had to decide between the god of magma and the god of rubies, I just don't think I could handle it."

silhouette

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: February 02, 2010, 02:37:25 am »

if they wont then DOOOM shall befall all!!!
untill they reoncile.
# PowerGoal49, SCREAM BALL, (Future): Trolls take the captives and see if they can throw them all the way over the chasm to each other.
---

SingularByte

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: February 02, 2010, 05:13:40 am »

Bloodsword decides that he's better off if the dragons and elves keep fighting each other so he gives all of the dragons knowledge of the position of the elves' piece of the Axe of Kings and tells them of its properties.

Bloodsword tells the dragons about the Axe of Kings.

Hungry

• Bay Watcher
  • Former controller of Zombie Fenrir
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: February 02, 2010, 06:18:20 pm »

Sorry this was 6 hours late...I was asleep.

Shades transplanted the basics of life from the living planet, onto the yeti planet and linked the two systems with wormholes altering the orbital paths so the planets orbit both star groups.
Dragnar tells the humans that he created them and teachs a few of the devout to use magic.
Urist attempted to possess a dragon to teach the elves to live along side the dragons, but the effect of the possession only results in an artifact stone goblet, 'Fireywrath the Plague of Peace'.
Bloodsword tells the dragons about the Axe of Kings.

Humans follow Dragnar's religion, and the humans possessed of magic call themselves Dragnoors.
The dragon, Herton 'The Glittering', created the stone goblet 'Fireywrath the Plague of Peace', on the item are dragons and elves, the dragons are making peace with the elves.
Dragons attack elves for the Axe of Kings.
Elves hide from the dragons.
Merpeople send out trained fish to scout the rivers.
Yeti find food and stop eating their own dead.
Wombatens dig their first mine 'The Shafts of Plunging'.

ACTs
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Breccia isnt in DF, like garden slugs.
Cheese for the Cheese boat!

silhouette

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: February 02, 2010, 08:15:43 pm »

Urist sleeps
---

RAM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: February 02, 2010, 09:41:52 pm »

Despondent with the pacification of the mighty creatures, RAM decimates the Lernaean Goats. 1 in ten explodes into a herd of mountain goats: Perfectly normal animals with the perfectly normal abilities to teleport between two unobserved locations and to eat anything.

RAM creates mountain goats.
Vote (1) for the Urist scale!
I shall be eternally happy. I shall be able to construct elf hunting giant mecha. Which can pour magma.
Urist has been forced to use a friend as fertilizer lately.
Read the First Post!

Red Fortune

• Bay Watcher
  • [ALWAYS_CONFUSED]
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: February 02, 2010, 10:37:14 pm »

Are we allowed to do prophecies?
"Man, if I had to decide between the god of magma and the god of rubies, I just don't think I could handle it."

Hungry

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: February 02, 2010, 10:38:58 pm »

maybe lets see it

Red Fortune

• Bay Watcher
  • [ALWAYS_CONFUSED]
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: February 02, 2010, 10:40:56 pm »

I need to make it rhyme first! (Really all I'm going to do is make sure that if the world blows up, a man will survive and travel to another planet)

Hungry

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: February 02, 2010, 10:46:16 pm »

ok rhyme away.

Red Fortune

• Bay Watcher
  • [ALWAYS_CONFUSED]
    • View Profile
« Reply #117 on: February 02, 2010, 11:11:34 pm »

"All the seers and wise men told
About a man, both brave and bold,
Master of eternity,
Forever rule his domain, would he.
All the kingdoms he would travel,
And in all skills, he would dabble,
Reaching far, across the lands,
Helping all with his bare hands.
Until one day, a revelation,
One to outdo expectation,
This man would find a wisdom great,
One to forever change his fate,
He'll learn the secret to live forever,
Without all air and warmth... wherever,
He shall be immortal, for all who can say,
And despite the coming end, he'll live another day,
People find solace when speaking his name,
Forever to be known as
Kaldane."

Zhokul prophesied of a man who would become immortal and live if the world is destroyed. His name would be Kaldane.

NOTE: The primary idea is that Kaldane will be able to leave of his own free will if the planet is destroyed, where he would go? I don't know, I don't really care, it's up to Hungry.

Zhokul uttered the prophecy, and with the final words a pact was sealed with the spinning hand of time, this pleased Zhokul, enough for the hyena to burst out laughing as he always does.

Now Zhokul eyed the dragons, he was intrigued by their love of shiny things, why they loved petty material possessions, the hyena could only guess, but he had a brilliant scheme to make things interesting. Within the Wombaten's deepest burrowings, he offered multitudes of wealth in diamonds, silver, gold, and fabled "divinicite". Before they could respond, the Hyena dropped it all vanished, cracking up to the nth degree, scampering over the terrain, he arrived at the dragons. Zhokul knew the elves were deeply afraid of these beasts, but to him, they looked funny and rather comical.

"Ehehehehe... I heard you like gold and diamonds?" He communicated in the dragonic language, "Yes? Yes? Heh, well I heard the Wombaten have lots of it in their caves"
"Gold? I love gold! But these Wombats are in stupid little tunnels, barely large enough to fit out kind, hyena spirit. It's far too much effort." A rather hardened looking dragon replied.
"Ah well you see, I've heard of something much more... Eheh... Valuable... Down there?"
"What would that be, hyena?..."
"Divinicite."
"DIVINICITE?!" The dragon roared "AHAHA, You MUST be JOKING! Get out of here, strange hyena."
"Ohhhh but there IS!" With that said, Zhokul ripped a strange looking hole in the air, and an image appeared, it showed Wombaten wheelbarrowing out gold and silver, and on the top of the massive, sparkling pile, was a blue metal with a sheen above all other metals, it was indeed divinicite.
"I...I... RARK'YZOTH, SCORCHKLAW! FIND THE OTHERS, WE GO NOW" The dragon shook with excitement and fiery thoughts. Zhokul proceeded to leap back into the void to let fate play out. He was on his belly, laughing maniacally.

Zhokul creates many precious metals including the fabled divinicite in the caves of the Wombaten.
Zhokul tells the dragons of this.
« Last Edit: February 02, 2010, 11:51:12 pm by Red Fortune »

Jetsquirrel

• Bay Watcher
  • In the end, i will win.
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: February 03, 2010, 01:07:08 am »

Zilean sleeps again

nO ACT USED!

Red Fortune

• Bay Watcher
  • [ALWAYS_CONFUSED]
    • View Profile
« Reply #119 on: February 03, 2010, 02:23:07 am »

nO ACT USED!
oMG i LOVE USING CAPS LOCK.... dON'T YOU!?1
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 27