Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 27

Author Topic: Another God Game  (Read 20385 times)

RAM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Another God Game
« Reply #90 on: January 31, 2010, 06:58:17 am »

I still want a megabeast, how am I supposed to outdo my goats without resorting to size 3000?
Vote (1) for the Urist scale!
I shall be eternally happy. I shall be able to construct elf hunting giant mecha. Which can pour magma.
Urist has been forced to use a friend as fertilizer lately.
Read the First Post!

Beanchubbs

• Bay Watcher
  • Khorne Flakes: Crunchy & Delicious
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: January 31, 2010, 10:40:35 am »

Give everything else size 1?
Yikes, the Orcs have a nasty language.  Traditional foreplay would be right out for them; how would they ever "say my name" for one another?  No wonder Ocrs are always so bloodthirsty and violent, they're getting sub-par action.

100killer9

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: January 31, 2010, 01:49:33 pm »

Size matters not. Make ant-size creatures that can unleash horrible, spherical waves of infinite energy and destruction without breaking a sweat.
Just out of curiosity, what DOES Dwarf Fortress smell like?
Death, Booze, and Insanity.
Ladders are absolutely essential for one reason and one reason only:

Welcome, friends to Slaves to Armok III: Snakes and Ladders.

Hungry

• Bay Watcher
  • Former controller of Zombie Fenrir
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: January 31, 2010, 04:15:25 pm »

Hello visitors from the "God Game".

Zilean created a star system with 3 stars in the middle that DONT crash, and made a big tundra/ice planet and give it a core made out of part of the stars.

RAM created a ten star constellation and grant the leraean goat the ability to learn.

Bloodsword created weather, and made the axe to its intended power.

Dragnar created a folded closed section of space.

Shades created a silver tongued prophet to make the humans worship.

Urist turns some magma worms into dragons, on the planet, and make them SENTIENT.

Zhokul created portals to the Oni, mild universal radiation, and microorganisms of various kinds.

Humans being fools worship the prophet, instead of Shades, the prophet desides to rule over them in the name of Shades after failing to teach the un-intellegent people.
Elves fear and deject the dragons, hiding from them.
Leraean goats begin to learn, the first thing most of them learn is that they can get food from the humans and elves in exchange for their milk, but dragons dont want anything to do with them.
Dragons get dejected by elves after eating a few of them, the entire race spread themselves out over the planet after fighting over territory.
Merpeople find a tablet of knowledge, that teach them the names of all deities.

ACTs
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: February 01, 2010, 06:33:27 am by Hungry »
Breccia isnt in DF, like garden slugs.
Cheese for the Cheese boat!

dragnar

• Bay Watcher
  • [Glub]
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: January 31, 2010, 05:30:11 pm »

Hmm... this will not do, the humans worship the wrong being! Dragnar creates an avatar for himself in the mortal realm, and in this form guides a group of humans to a tablet describing their creation. They will not be forced to worship me, but they shall know who it was that made them.

Dragnar manifests an avatar in the mortal realm.
Dragnar guides the humans to a tablet that tells of their creation.
From this thread, I learned that video cameras have a dangerosity of 60 kiloswords per second.  Thanks again, Mad Max.

RAM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: January 31, 2010, 07:30:29 pm »

I think that I should only have 1 act.
I shall be eternally happy. I shall be able to construct elf hunting giant mecha. Which can pour magma.
Read the First Post!

silhouette

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: January 31, 2010, 08:36:01 pm »

think that i should have only used 1 act, making it so i now have 2 acts.
I worded it wrong.

Ahh well...

Urist is pleased by the dragons.
Urist focusses his attention onto the dragons...
Urist is not pleased that they are not attacking...
Urist gives the dragons a most powerfull greed for wealth in the form of gold, silver, gems, Pretty much all shinny things, thus they will fight the other races for such things...

Urist mods the dragons to want all things shinny, and will fight other entitys for it...
# PowerGoal49, SCREAM BALL, (Future): Trolls take the captives and see if they can throw them all the way over the chasm to each other.
---
SCREW EVERYTHING ELSE! I WANT THIS!

Jetsquirrel

• Bay Watcher
  • In the end, i will win.
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: February 01, 2010, 02:15:57 am »

Zilean flying unhappy about nothing living on the planet, he creates with a bit of his clothes big hairy creatures that live on the planet Both male and female.
Zilean creates Yeti like creatures

silhouette

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: February 01, 2010, 03:12:44 am »

... How close to our active solar system to your unactive solar system...

As you basically have yetis and not plants, which i find funny :D.

i ask for the sake of the magma worms immigration.
# PowerGoal49, SCREAM BALL, (Future): Trolls take the captives and see if they can throw them all the way over the chasm to each other.
---

RAM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: February 01, 2010, 06:02:39 am »

I think that I should only have 1 act.
That is, I had 2, I spent 2, I should now have 1...
Read the First Post!

Hungry

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: February 01, 2010, 06:34:35 am »

fixed >=(

SingularByte

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: February 01, 2010, 08:28:29 am »

Bloodsword decides maybe it's time he made a new species. He takes some elves and puts them underground. He then squashes them down into short, stout creatures and gives them the ability to navigate in the dark. He fills their heads with knowledge of how to safely dig massive underground tunnels and farm even when there's no light. He gives them pickaxes and knowledge of metalworking.

Then, to finish them off he gives them fur and calls them wombats.

Bloodsword creates humanoid wombats.

silhouette

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: February 01, 2010, 08:42:47 am »

hahahahaha lol.
Yeah if you wanted dwarves yould have to squishy humans.
---

Hungry

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: February 01, 2010, 04:01:29 pm »

Well...

Dragnar manifested an avatar in the mortal realm and attempted to guide the humans to a tablet that tells of their creation.
Urist changed the dragons to want all things shinny, and fight other entitys for it, now if only other entities had shiney things.
Zilean created Yeti like creatures on the tundra and ice planet.
Bloodsword creates humanoid wombats to dig in his planet.

Humans are confused by the avatar of Dragnar, they look to the prophet for guidance, He facepalms and tells them to follow the avatar, after a while of searching there appears to be no exposed tablets containing the knowledge.
Elves find a odd occurance when seven elves die for a unknown reason, the elves think they have upset Urist so begin fasting, killing ten more elves.
Merpeople find a tablet and as a result learn how to train fishes.
Lenaean goats learn that some plants are dangerous to eat and begin avoiding them.
Dragons are quite upset that there is no shiny things.
Wombatens dig their first cave city, they call it Eritcraven, The Moist Furry Hole.
Yeti look for food and cant find any, they begin eating their own dead out of desperation.

ACTs
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Shades

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: February 01, 2010, 05:15:32 pm »

Stupid prophet should go look after you people, ahh well you can fend for yourself for a while as Dragnar seems to take offence at my meddling.

Shades feels sorry for the staving yeti and removes a small island full of various samples of Urist's ecosystem and Zhokul's micro organisms, shifts it to the yeti planet and allows evolution to take it's course. Soon they will be able to eat things other than their dead.

Transplant basics of life to the yeti planet

So where does that leave us, two separate systems and planets, hmm even those wyrms might take a while to fly between them, that is no Fun. Shades reaches out into the void and twists it in two places forming two holes connecting the systems. Right in the orbit paths of each planet so they both orbit one set of stars before transversing to the other system and orbiting there and then repeat.

That should screw with calendars somewhat too :) has anyone even invented them yet? well nevermind.

Link the two systems with wormholes along the orbit paths

Its like playing god with sentient legos. - They Got Leader
[Dwarf Fortress] plays like a dizzyingly complex hybrid of Dungeon Keeper and The Sims, if all your little people were manic-depressive alcoholics. - tv tropes
You don't use science to show that you're right, you use science to become right. - xkcd
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 27