Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 27

Author Topic: Another God Game  (Read 20389 times)

silhouette

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Another God Game
« Reply #75 on: January 29, 2010, 09:35:13 pm »

How about we punish the guy that made the flying gaint fire worms THAT are agressive thats even worse, imagine them devouring whole civilizations.
I vote for the guy that made the worms!

Hey!
I just made the worms, i didnt make them aggressive.

also since that was an act post from hungry

Urist rests and stores his power
# PowerGoal49, SCREAM BALL, (Future): Trolls take the captives and see if they can throw them all the way over the chasm to each other.
---
SCREW EVERYTHING ELSE! I WANT THIS!

dragnar

• Bay Watcher
  • [Glub]
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: January 29, 2010, 10:13:33 pm »

About the axe... It won't ACTUALLY protect them. Due to the wording, they just believe it will.
Unless one of them finds one of my tablets on history(linked to the library, so the history ones are always being updated), then they will know you lied.

Dragnar sits back to watch his creations grow.
From this thread, I learned that video cameras have a dangerosity of 60 kiloswords per second.  Thanks again, Mad Max.

Red Fortune

• Bay Watcher
  • [ALWAYS_CONFUSED]
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: January 29, 2010, 11:05:51 pm »

I still only have 1 act,  should have two.
"These humans only worship one god. Can you believe it?"
"Man, if I had to decide between the god of magma and the god of rubies, I just don't think I could handle it."

Hungry

• Bay Watcher
  • Former controller of Zombie Fenrir
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: January 29, 2010, 11:29:21 pm »

fine you have two....
Breccia isnt in DF, like garden slugs.
Cheese for the Cheese boat!

Hungry

• Bay Watcher
  • Former controller of Zombie Fenrir
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: January 30, 2010, 02:56:51 pm »

Annoyances arg...

All Deities did nothing, as such a FRAGMENT OF MADNESS breaks into existance...
No-space fungus begins to gather on Zhokul and cover Zilean.

The humans having found a tablet of teaching, learn how to clean and sew animal skins together, instead of just putting the bloody remains on themselves.
The elves having found two tablets learn how to grow and spin a common plant into fiberous cloth, they call this plant and its cloth "Rope reed" they fashion clothes from this cloth and think it a gift from Urist.
The merpeople having found half a tablet learn that the axe of kings has four peices, but not their locations.

ACTs
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
[/quote]
Breccia isnt in DF, like garden slugs.
Cheese for the Cheese boat!

Jetsquirrel

• Bay Watcher
  • In the end, i will win.
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: January 30, 2010, 03:49:55 pm »

hehehe my 3 acts come now

Zilean awakens from his slumber, lookign around he suprised about the things the other deities made. Zilean wanted also to make something so he took a bit of the light out of his eyes and created 3 stars around each other floating in peace. Then ge took his white beard and cut a piece off it and made a huge ice/tundra planet. he knew that it would be like that forever to he gave the cold rock a hot magma core made out of one of the suns. satisfied he contiuned to sleep.
Create a system with 3 stars in the middle that DONT crash, Make a big tundra/ice planet and give it a core made out of the sun.

RAM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: January 30, 2010, 05:43:53 pm »

RAM takes the 10 brightest stars and draws them together, to form a constellation.

.                               .
        .                        .

Create Constellation.
Vote (1) for the Urist scale!
I shall be eternally happy. I shall be able to construct elf hunting giant mecha. Which can pour magma.
Urist has been forced to use a friend as fertilizer lately.
Read the First Post!

SingularByte

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: January 30, 2010, 05:48:21 pm »

Bloodsword thought long and hard about his next changes to the world and decided that as the planet was originally part of him, it should go to war.

He spoke to the sky and told it of the horrible (but fictional) crimes the planet had committed. He told it that the planet was plotting against it. He told it to go to war.

He started to teach the sky how to fight. He taught it to drown entire nations with its tears, how to focus its rage into blinding flashes of light to burn the land, how to lift huge objects with whirling vortexes of air and how to freeze the land so nothing would grow.

Bloodsword creates weather.

After a bit more thought he decides maybe he should eventually get around to enchanting the axe. He did kind of promise to.

Bloodsword unlocks the axe's intended powers.

dragnar

• Bay Watcher
  • [Glub]
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: January 30, 2010, 06:11:25 pm »

Satisfied with the development of the world thus far, Dragnar creates a home for himself in a small plane just slightly separated from reality. It was to be a place for him to rest, and eventually a place for his most devout followers to dwell for eternity.

Dragnar creates a plane that is to become a sort of heaven for his followers(once there are any...)
From this thread, I learned that video cameras have a dangerosity of 60 kiloswords per second.  Thanks again, Mad Max.

Shades

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: January 30, 2010, 08:31:37 pm »

Shades looks over the world and decides there is not enough subservience from it's beings, and so, reaching down into the mind of one of the more learned humans he twists the creature's mind until it is convinced worshipping the almighty Shades is the true path for it to follow and that others must be enlightened to this truth.

To aid this human in it's task He alters the flows of energy around it. Altering the very air with which it speaks, causing calming thoughts and trusting natures to burst forth from those it encounters and converses with.

1) Create a prophet
2) Bless the prophet with a sliver tongue (not literally obviously)
Its like playing god with sentient legos. - They Got Leader
[Dwarf Fortress] plays like a dizzyingly complex hybrid of Dungeon Keeper and The Sims, if all your little people were manic-depressive alcoholics. - tv tropes
You don't use science to show that you're right, you use science to become right. - xkcd

silhouette

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: January 30, 2010, 08:53:54 pm »

Urist calls forth some of the giany flying magma worms from the center of this solar system and ordered them to the little planet orbiting the suns.

He then morphed their bodies, they grew legs, breathed fire due to their fire/magma origins, grew arms that could double as legs and morphed them into a sleeker shape.
He called these beings "dragons".
He also made the dragons sentinant and friends/pets/rulers of the elves.

Urist takes some magma worms, puts them on the planet, morphs them into dragons that are sentinant
« Last Edit: January 30, 2010, 10:09:59 pm by silhouette »
# PowerGoal49, SCREAM BALL, (Future): Trolls take the captives and see if they can throw them all the way over the chasm to each other.
---

Red Fortune

• Bay Watcher
  • [ALWAYS_CONFUSED]
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: January 31, 2010, 03:27:31 am »

Looking upon all that was done, Zhokul was bored, the hyena needed a laugh, and considered what to do next, more imperatively, he began to feel a force starting to pull his existence apart due to the immense power he had stored within his divine soul.

He decided there was too much order, death was not random enough, and he noticed he had no sentient creations. He pondered, and came up with an idea. Drawing from the blackness that is most of the void of space, he created dark a dark field of portals, from these portals occasionally would come the Oni. Born with no memory, a berserk sense of vengeance and a natural attraction to authority, these shadowy creatures would take life of the planet's inhabitants at random. Though these creatures rarely came into being, they were stealthy and silent enough to cause random events of havoc and rip through the soul of whoever they could find before once again returning to void.

Zhokul creates dimensional portals to spawn the Oni, who every now and then assassinate people in power of random races.

This was not enough, it was too negative, through death there must be rebirth, the hyena thought hard as to what to do now. He had it! The hyena drew up the radioactive energy of the stars and cast it upon the rest of the universe. It was only mild, but it was enough for mothers to start bearing odd children, children of both horrific and extraordinary defects, due to the magical nature of this radiation and the strangeness of the universe, the children would often have a odd connections to certain elements or things, some could phase between forms, some could control fire without the use of spells, and some could meld into the shadows and become a part of them. Zhokul was delighted with what was to come of the new generations.

Zhokul creates mild universal radiation, sometimes causing magical effects on the the DNA of new offspring. (Mutant societies anyone?)

Zhokul still longed to grace the universe with random chance, and decided to use the last of his energy to create something else. He decided the races were two healthy and thus too bland. With a snicker, he created something that none of them would ever suspect and see, as they were so small even the hyena himself had trouble creating them, they were simple beings, but powerful in their influence, they had the power to make a strong man falter, or to help a man digest food. In particular, Zhokul created breeds of these he called "plagues", these plagues would at times tear through nations, and they had no care for what race their victims were of. "Genius", Zhokul thought.

Zhokul creates microorganisms of various kinds, most notably inter-racial diseases, but the majority help with the renewal of the ecosystem.

"Enough" The hyena thought, he was tired, and knew he was excerpting too much influence on the universe, and the of the horrible things that could bring. He curled up in a rift between dimensions to slumber once more.
« Last Edit: January 31, 2010, 03:29:54 am by Red Fortune »
"Man, if I had to decide between the god of magma and the god of rubies, I just don't think I could handle it."

RAM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: January 31, 2010, 03:40:38 am »

Returning from the Stars, RAM looked upon the world and was furious, The once unique engine of irresistible force was now a race of slaves. This would not stand. But force had already failed them so RAM looked elsewhere and found potential in the minds of the Lernaean goats. And place an ever-refining pattern within their thoughts, that could hold all of the experiences from their potentially eternal lives. Every action, every experience, every moment of their existences would steadily add to their abilities. Soon they would grow stronger, faster, mightier, powerful beyond all restraint!

RAM uses fractals to grant the Lernaean goats the [can_learn] tag, they start gaining experience...
Vote (1) for the Urist scale!
I shall be eternally happy. I shall be able to construct elf hunting giant mecha. Which can pour magma.
Urist has been forced to use a friend as fertilizer lately.
Read the First Post!

silhouette

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: January 31, 2010, 04:03:36 am »

my dragsons are going to have fun with your goats...
---

Red Fortune

• Bay Watcher
  • [ALWAYS_CONFUSED]
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: January 31, 2010, 06:17:28 am »

BLOODSHED!

I think I'm just going to continue in the way of not actually contributing assets to the planet, then I have nothing to lose.

And then I can focus my efforts on doing random crap.
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 27