Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 23 24 [25] 26 27

Author Topic: Another God Game  (Read 20352 times)

ricemastah

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Another God Game
« Reply #360 on: March 01, 2010, 01:46:45 pm »

Can dragon's breath fire?

Hungry

• Bay Watcher
  • Former controller of Zombie Fenrir
    • View Profile
« Reply #361 on: March 01, 2010, 01:48:23 pm »

yes...it was in the act that made them out of magma space worms.
Breccia isnt in DF, like garden slugs.
Cheese for the Cheese boat!

kilakan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #362 on: March 01, 2010, 03:39:51 pm »

hum three acts, a new aeon, and a tower in the making....

I vote yes for the aeon annnddd before:

Wobble, feeling the time getting ready to pounce forward, prepares to give the world of storms a few neat additions, and the kobolds too.

Wobble creates a cave, deep inside a mountain, with a small pathway (big enough for two kobolds standing side by side) leading to the surface of the world of Storms, this cave shall be near the middle of the continent the kobolds live on, and guides some of the better kobold-chieftains and a few followers to the cave.

Wobble creates similar caves on each of the other worlds.

Wobble links these caves with portals, all one-way and heading to the World of Storms cave.
Nom nom nom

Hungry

• Bay Watcher
  • Former controller of Zombie Fenrir
    • View Profile
« Reply #363 on: March 01, 2010, 03:56:51 pm »

another yes and we have a new aeon...

silhouette, Exiledhero99, RAM, Coldcuts, haven't voted on the aeon yet... >:(
Breccia isnt in DF, like garden slugs.
Cheese for the Cheese boat!

Coldcuts

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #364 on: March 01, 2010, 07:45:56 pm »

I vote no to the Aeon, I just got divinity >:(

After achieving divinity coldcuts sees the empty suit of armor left by the now passed Bloodsword. Coldcuts also sees the shard of the axe of kings and understands what must be done, a massive war must be held to honor the passing of Bloodsword. But before this can happen he must take several steps to set the stage. The first step is to deal with the dragons. SO he summons the powers of the passed gods, Zhokul and Bloodswrod, and creates somthing known as the Bloodmoon. He sends this intot he orbit of the World of the many, and it drives all dragons mad and feral, and any semblance of order they had is now gone and they turn on one another.

Coldcuts creates the bloodmoon in the orbit of the world of the Many. This magical moon drives all of the dragons insane and feral. Little more than beasts.

p.s. I need like two more turns and then aeon can pass. Please :vD
p.s.s. That means I'll vote yes to pass an aeon after two more turns
p.s.s.s. I'll make cake
p.s.s.s.s Singular after aeon passes I'll make you intoa  sentient force k?
« Last Edit: March 01, 2010, 07:52:09 pm by Coldcuts »

Exiledhero99

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #365 on: March 01, 2010, 07:55:22 pm »

sry just sat down...anyways yes to the aeon :D
If you hit a dwarf with moving water with sufficient strength it will knock the baby out of the mother's arms.  The water can then be used to sweep the baby into a well or cistern for drowning.  The device which does this can also double as a mist generator.

silhouette

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #366 on: March 01, 2010, 10:39:37 pm »

yes to aeon...

The moon wouldnt truely have an effect JUST on the dragons and it would have effects on the other inhabitants as the dragons dont secretly have something iside of them that goes nuts at the colour red or w/e.
And the tides created by the moon would effect all creatures to a degree...
So you basically made ALL creatures ranging from a little to completely insane and feral.

...Well logically speaking...
-----------

Urist is displeased with the effects that are being used against the dragons... all is not going to plan...
Urist instead focuses so that the HFS will benifit from the loss of the dragons, the only race that is holding them back from anhiliating the planet of many... Or being able to fix the dragons from the weaknesses that the gods have targeted against them...
Urist feels that the HFS will have to wait and instead, urists newest creation shall be set onto the worlds...

Urist allows shadowdemons the ability to teleport from one shadow/dark spot to another shadow/ darkspot, no matter the distance involved...
Naturally these creatures would be supreme at the night
Urist allows shadow demons to be able to teleport from one shadow to another no matter the distance involved
---------------------

So basically the shadow demons are able to teleport anywhere in the created universe and can feed off of darkness, from either shadows or each other, which makes them stronger...
And theyre pretty much vanquished/almost killed by light if they dont teleport out of there before the light hits them...

I predict intresting things happening with my shadow demons :D

# PowerGoal49, SCREAM BALL, (Future): Trolls take the captives and see if they can throw them all the way over the chasm to each other.
---
SCREW EVERYTHING ELSE! I WANT THIS!

RAM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #367 on: March 01, 2010, 11:03:39 pm »

RAM Corrupts the golemness with goatiness, causing golems to only function if they are goat-shaped.

K, vote yes for new Aeon, it is the only way to see how bad it will be...
Vote (1) for the Urist scale!
I shall be eternally happy. I shall be able to construct elf hunting giant mecha. Which can pour magma.
Urist has been forced to use a friend as fertilizer lately.
Read the First Post!

silhouette

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #368 on: March 01, 2010, 11:08:08 pm »

but... you're not a sentient force?
# PowerGoal49, SCREAM BALL, (Future): Trolls take the captives and see if they can throw them all the way over the chasm to each other.
---

RAM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #369 on: March 01, 2010, 11:21:50 pm »

It is an act...
Vote (1) for the Urist scale!
I shall be eternally happy. I shall be able to construct elf hunting giant mecha. Which can pour magma.
Urist has been forced to use a friend as fertilizer lately.
Read the First Post!

silhouette

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #370 on: March 02, 2010, 12:35:46 am »

bad choice of wording...
"corrupt" to me was like corrupting another persons act... anyway... carry on../.
---

dragnar

• Bay Watcher
  • [Glub]
    • View Profile
« Reply #371 on: March 02, 2010, 12:55:26 am »

RAM Corrupts the golemness with goatiness, causing golems to only function if they are goat-shaped.
*Facepalm*
That is one of the strangest ACTS yet... Bravo! ;D
From this thread, I learned that video cameras have a dangerosity of 60 kiloswords per second.  Thanks again, Mad Max.

Armok

• Bay Watcher
  • God of Blood
    • View Profile
« Reply #372 on: March 02, 2010, 02:25:53 pm »

All this stuff is geting way to gimicy to be fun any more. Also, that makes my act worse than useless.  >:(

Hungry, is there anything I can do kick ram out of the game?
So says Armok, God of blood.
Sszsszssoo...
Sszsszssaaayysss...
III...

Coldcuts

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #373 on: March 02, 2010, 03:35:27 pm »

It's magic so it was made to target just the dragons.

dragnar

• Bay Watcher
  • [Glub]
    • View Profile
« Reply #374 on: March 02, 2010, 05:30:57 pm »

All this stuff is geting way to gimicy to be fun any more. Also, that makes my act worse than useless.  >:(

Hungry, is there anything I can do kick ram out of the game?
Your golems still work... they just look like goats now. Though I do agree that it's an annoying use of power, it really doesn't change a whole lot.
From this thread, I learned that video cameras have a dangerosity of 60 kiloswords per second.  Thanks again, Mad Max.
Pages: 1 ... 23 24 [25] 26 27