Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 22 23 [24] 25 26 27

Author Topic: Another God Game  (Read 20369 times)

SingularByte

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Another God Game
« Reply #345 on: February 28, 2010, 05:14:13 pm »

I'm voting for kilakan.

Coldcuts

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #346 on: February 28, 2010, 07:00:31 pm »

RAM grants the goat constellation sentience, the ability to observe the universe and communicate with goatkin, and the task of guiding and helping the goatkin.

Since I'm able to corrupt one ACT i'll corrupt this one xD

After finally acheiving freedom fromt he dungeon Coldcuts enters the World of Many. As he looks up into the night sky he sees the goat constellation come to life. He decides this will not due, and so he manifests his power and turns the goat constellation froma  helper of goatkind to an enemy.

Coldcuts corrupts RAM's ACT to make the sentient constellation goat turn from a helper of goat kind to the deceiver/enemy of goatkind.

RAM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #347 on: February 28, 2010, 08:18:47 pm »

but, but, it is the goat constellation! it looks like a goat! How could things have gone so wrong!
Vote (1) for the Urist scale!
I shall be eternally happy. I shall be able to construct elf hunting giant mecha. Which can pour magma.
Urist has been forced to use a friend as fertilizer lately.
Read the First Post!

Exiledhero99

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #348 on: February 28, 2010, 10:13:35 pm »

didn't you learn from my time as a force?
If you hit a dwarf with moving water with sufficient strength it will knock the baby out of the mother's arms.  The water can then be used to sweep the baby into a well or cistern for drowning.  The device which does this can also double as a mist generator.

ricemastah

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #349 on: February 28, 2010, 11:13:01 pm »

I'll vote for singularbyte

silhouette

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #350 on: March 01, 2010, 12:11:49 am »

poor singular byte :(.

Also i wish you would say when such acts would put us over the limit and we would have to wait till we get back to ONE act....

urist waits 
# PowerGoal49, SCREAM BALL, (Future): Trolls take the captives and see if they can throw them all the way over the chasm to each other.
---
SCREW EVERYTHING ELSE! I WANT THIS!

Hungry

• Bay Watcher
  • Former controller of Zombie Fenrir
    • View Profile
« Reply #351 on: March 01, 2010, 07:57:10 am »

sorry singularbyte the mob has spoken, but you can always get back on the waiting list if you want.

Coldcuts corrupts RAM's ACT to make the sentient constellation goat turn from a helper of goat kind to the deceiver/enemy of goatkind.
Urist waits
Bloodsword is inflicted with wrath, and Coldcuts becomes a deity.
A second Fragment of Madness breaks into existance...

HUNGRY calls for an AEON, so vote yes or no.

Kobolds begin constuction of a tower.
Cadust 'Shrubturtle' returns from his quest with 'The Noon Sun'.
A dragon breaks into the main wombaten settlement of 'The Moist Furry Hole', and kills many before it is killed.

ACTs
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

ARMOK

Current Deities

Entity Populations

Planets and stars and ect

Current Sentient forces

Past Deities

Waiting List

Retired

(Todays my birthday!)
« Last Edit: March 01, 2010, 08:35:24 am by Hungry »
Breccia isnt in DF, like garden slugs.
Cheese for the Cheese boat!

Exiledhero99

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #352 on: March 01, 2010, 08:29:07 am »

Dakoth, pleased with how well his dark elves are coming along, decides to teac them the ways of society by returning to them in his natural form.

Dakoth teaches the Dark Elves the ways of various professions, namely glassmaking.
If you hit a dwarf with moving water with sufficient strength it will knock the baby out of the mother's arms.  The water can then be used to sweep the baby into a well or cistern for drowning.  The device which does this can also double as a mist generator.

Hungry

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #353 on: March 01, 2010, 08:31:47 am »

there dark elven population...

Also vote for the aeon, exiledhero99.
« Last Edit: March 01, 2010, 08:37:02 am by Hungry »

Armok

• Bay Watcher
  • God of Blood
    • View Profile
« Reply #354 on: March 01, 2010, 08:39:12 am »

Armok subtly alters the fabric of magic, and mages soon begin to discover how to make golems...
Magic can be used to create constructs by animating arteficial objects. Most of the time these will obey their creator, but sometimes they will go berzerk. The strenght, speed, and intelegence etc. of the construct depends on the quality of the magic and there is no upper limit. A golem of low intelligence berzerking will simply try to cause destruction. An intelligent golem going berzerk might randomly either get motivations identical to a nice and friendly human, clichéd cunningly evil for it's own sake, or machinelike calculatingly obsess with self improvement and making copies of itself.
So says Armok, God of blood.
Sszsszssoo...
Sszsszssaaayysss...
III...

dragnar

• Bay Watcher
  • [Glub]
    • View Profile
« Reply #355 on: March 01, 2010, 10:45:25 am »

New aeon! Yes!

Dragnar sees the new fragment of madness and decides to continue his studies. He pelts the second fragment with meteors, indirectly causing it to fall toward the first. This should prove interesting... or at least Fun!

Sensing that he and the other gods might be absent for a time, he then creates an oracle. It is a being or pure magic, and can see a short distance into the future(basically just answers questions like "will this action go well or badly"). Being an oracle, it is required by law to speak in riddles.

Dragnar guides the new fragment of madness toward the first using meteors.
Dragnar creates an oracle.
From this thread, I learned that video cameras have a dangerosity of 60 kiloswords per second.  Thanks again, Mad Max.

Hungry

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #356 on: March 01, 2010, 10:57:47 am »

Dakoth teaches the Dark Elves the ways of various professions, namely glassmaking.
Armok subtly alters the fabric of magic, and mages soon begin to discover how to make golems...
Dragnar guides the new fragment of madness toward the first using meteors.
Dragnar creates an oracle.

The new fragment is knocked out of orbit of the HFS planet and towards the planet of Many, along with plenty of meteors.

ACTs

ARMOK

ricemastah

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #357 on: March 01, 2010, 11:49:15 am »

Karn votes yes for an aeon, but first.

Karn sees that dragons can still be killed and is somewhat miffed by this. Again he summons his great powers to appear before them and strengthens them greatly. He gives them stamina so that they will never tire in battle or chases. Instead they can fight for ages on end. Then he greatly increases their size.

Karn makes dragons tireless

Karn makes dragons larger

Yes I am using both my ACTS

Hungry

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #358 on: March 01, 2010, 12:21:01 pm »

Seeing that it takes a swarm of over 1500 well armed wombaten with 398 deaths to kill just one dragon(it was killed by a wombaten champion wearing the divinicite armor and hammer) ...I think improving them is unnessasary.

But its your prerogative.

Karn makes dragons tireless
Karn makes dragons larger

Karn the Mad: 0 ACT

dragnar

• Bay Watcher
  • [Glub]
    • View Profile
« Reply #359 on: March 01, 2010, 01:14:22 pm »

Annoyed by the overly powerful dragons, Dragnar teaches the wizards a simple spell that can teleport an area roughly the size of a human over a short distance. This spell could be used to move a normal creature instantly, or to move a dragon's heart outside of it's body. He calls it... Winston's last miscast.

Dragnar gives the wizards a small area teleport spell.
From this thread, I learned that video cameras have a dangerosity of 60 kiloswords per second.  Thanks again, Mad Max.
Pages: 1 ... 22 23 [24] 25 26 27