Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22 23 ... 27

Author Topic: Another God Game  (Read 20371 times)

Exiledhero99

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Another God Game
« Reply #300 on: February 26, 2010, 01:52:57 pm »

:D I was a rambunctious little snot eh?
If you hit a dwarf with moving water with sufficient strength it will knock the baby out of the mother's arms.  The water can then be used to sweep the baby into a well or cistern for drowning.  The device which does this can also double as a mist generator.

ricemastah

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #301 on: February 26, 2010, 04:18:09 pm »

Karn sees the destruction his temple has wrought upon the adventurers and is happy. He will reward any adventurer who makes it to the end with the method of manipulating Karnicite. So he develops a method to manipulate the metal that a mortal would be able to use when properly instructed.

Karn the Mad develops a Karnicite manipulation technique for mortals

He sees Coldcuts the adventurer and is somewhat displeased by the new development. He had wanted the only the native creatures of this planet to set foot into his dungeon. But perhaps it would be capable of claiming victory with the god-given aid of Bloodsword, so Karn allows the thing to live. But he would deal with it later. For now the dungeon needed a new danger. Karn warps the area around and in the dungeon to have a highly unstable magical field that would periodically burst with magical fury and at other times be completely devoid of any magic at all. The floating of the dungeon would not be compromised by this of course.

Karn warps the magical field around his dungeon to be extremely unstable

Spoiler: P.S. For Hungry (click to show/hide)

Exiledhero99

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #302 on: February 26, 2010, 05:01:09 pm »

Isn't Coldcuts still on the waiting list? (this is kinda important for my next couple of ACTs)
If you hit a dwarf with moving water with sufficient strength it will knock the baby out of the mother's arms.  The water can then be used to sweep the baby into a well or cistern for drowning.  The device which does this can also double as a mist generator.

RAM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #303 on: February 26, 2010, 05:02:03 pm »

Ow!
RAM takes a kobold and combines it with a mountain goat to create the Goatlings on the world of many. Creatures that can be mistaken for a normal mountain goat from a distance, usually travelling on all fours, but possess the hands, skin, and various other features of kobolds. Goatlings are tough, possessing highly redundant physiologies, tough, scaly skin, and dense, fire retardant hair. They have a natural affinity for thrown and bludgeoning weapons, which they typically wield in their hands while standing on their hooves. On occasion they may break off their own horns to use as weapons, these are sharp, fly straight, serve tolerably as clubs, and will grow back given time.
 The goatlings are fanatically loyal to the cause of all goat-kind but are also aggressive and nearly fearless, sometimes taking it upon themselves to subjugate the non-goat world. They breed quickly and live in caves, which the make by eating the rock, though they prefer fungus from tended fungus farms. They tend to build up a massive population and then swarm over the land, in a renewed effort to conquer for the goatkin, or just gather detritus for their farms...

RAM then creates Crystal Goat Statues across the world of many. When damaged, these statues explode into shards that are propelled with lethal force but are too small to be useful for much. If any shards remain at the site, the statue will regrow over time. The statues serve as psychic relays, broadcasting mental powers over great distances, though they have a 'goaty flavour', that makes one feel somewhat like a goat while using them, and can cause a form of insanity in which someone who uses the relays starts to gnaw on their clothes, climb things unnecessarily, walk on all fours, and eventually becomes permanently convinced that they are a goat. Of course, if they actually ARE a goat then this doesn't have any effect... Beneath each statue is a plaque that reads: Accept the way of the goat, and the way of the goat will accept you.

RAM creates Goatlings and goat relays on the world of many.
« Last Edit: February 26, 2010, 08:27:17 pm by RAM »
Vote (1) for the Urist scale!
I shall be eternally happy. I shall be able to construct elf hunting giant mecha. Which can pour magma.
Urist has been forced to use a friend as fertilizer lately.
Read the First Post!

Hungry

• Bay Watcher
  • Former controller of Zombie Fenrir
    • View Profile
« Reply #304 on: February 26, 2010, 05:17:43 pm »

(swears at self...)
I'll work out all this as soon as I have time...

coldcuts belongs on the sentient force list, I forgot to move it over...(I'll just have him be both)

Thats fine Karn (just so you know, Karnicite is fluid, like mercury).

RAM please dont bold your entire post...and wobble please bold your acts...
« Last Edit: February 26, 2010, 05:24:05 pm by Hungry »
Breccia isnt in DF, like garden slugs.
Cheese for the Cheese boat!

kilakan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #305 on: February 26, 2010, 07:25:07 pm »

ok then sorry:

Wobble waits and watches, storing power.
Nom nom nom

ricemastah

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #306 on: February 26, 2010, 08:26:11 pm »

So it's a liquid that is hundreds of times harder/stronger then adamantine?

kilakan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #307 on: February 26, 2010, 08:28:13 pm »

agh my brain XD
Nom nom nom

Coldcuts

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #308 on: February 26, 2010, 08:34:31 pm »

So wait what about me? Im a sentient force now?

Exiledhero99

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #309 on: February 26, 2010, 08:36:24 pm »

Dakoth schemes and bides his time

dragnar

• Bay Watcher
  • [Glub]
    • View Profile
« Reply #310 on: February 26, 2010, 08:47:42 pm »

Dragnar turns his attention toward the fragment of madness, intrigued by the presence of something he does not understand. This is unacceptable, steps must be taken to rectify the situation! First, he creates a large castle, filled with mechanical and magical guards. Then, with the fragment protected from outside influence, he begins to experiment, testing how it effects objects both living and non-living in the area, what happens to things that touch it, and how it responds to magic.

Dragnar creates a fortress full of mechanical/magical guards to seal away the fragment of madness from all those he does not allow through.
Dragnar begins to experiment on the fragment, testing it to discover what exactly it does.
From this thread, I learned that video cameras have a dangerosity of 60 kiloswords per second.  Thanks again, Mad Max.

Hungry

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #311 on: February 26, 2010, 09:06:39 pm »

Coldcuts, yes read the main rules...

So it's a liquid that is hundreds of times harder/stronger then adamantine?
Its fluid, not liquid, it flows with hardness like a fast moving vitreous solid.
Its properties make it harder+stronger than adamantine, in a fluid form.

Also...

Dragnar attempts to build a castle over the fragment but the ACT dosn't seem to stick...must be something about the fragment or the area.
Dragnar: 2 ACTS
« Last Edit: February 26, 2010, 09:19:08 pm by Hungry »

Coldcuts

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #312 on: February 26, 2010, 09:27:09 pm »

So I can corrupt one ACT per your posts? How am I suppose to work that trapped in this horrid dungeon o.o

Hungry

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #313 on: February 26, 2010, 09:29:49 pm »

Blame bloodsword he's the one that turned you into a dungon crawler.

:P

I'll update this in the morning...
« Last Edit: February 26, 2010, 09:55:04 pm by Hungry »

Coldcuts

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #314 on: February 26, 2010, 09:56:01 pm »

So if I'm in a dungeon in the middle of the world I only have one question; how the heck do I get out?

A few scuttles in the darkness and Colcuts decided it best not to linger in one spot for to long. He didn't know who he was, or how he knew his name was Coldcuts, or where he wheres, and definitely not how to get out. But after getting trapped in a  corner by a pack of Angry Worm-Lobster-Monsters, He was through with this place and decided to rip-slash-hack-burn-blast-molest-devour-chop-chomp-stomp-molest-andspillteaintheface of everything that got in his path to freedom.

Coldcuts goes on a rampage through the Dungeon, killing every monster in his path to the exit.

So would this be me reacting to the ACT that created me?
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22 23 ... 27