Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19 ... 27

Author Topic: Another God Game  (Read 20404 times)

kilakan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Another God Game
« Reply #240 on: February 21, 2010, 07:22:16 pm »

naw I don't object, kobolds are turning into more of a communal effort anyways XD
Nom nom nom

Exiledhero99

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #241 on: February 21, 2010, 07:48:48 pm »

Wobbly structures created by Kobolds are blessed, giving them great resilience to crumbling, even if they seem structurally impossible.

Dakoth, seeing an opportunity, strikes.

Dakoth ensures that kobolds can only build poor quality buildings, no matter any effort put forth otherwise.
If you hit a dwarf with moving water with sufficient strength it will knock the baby out of the mother's arms.  The water can then be used to sweep the baby into a well or cistern for drowning.  The device which does this can also double as a mist generator.

kilakan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #242 on: February 21, 2010, 08:22:44 pm »

that would mean that everything they make would be also unbreakable, coupled with my power.
Nom nom nom

Hungry

• Bay Watcher
  • Former controller of Zombie Fenrir
    • View Profile
« Reply #243 on: February 22, 2010, 09:39:10 am »

I'm frankly to damn tired to update now...I was working on my main project/mission/life-quest all yesterday...
It probably go tonns smoother if it was computer handled... so I'd only have to deside how to 'curve' it, and keep it with the rules.

I'll post a update today...
Breccia isnt in DF, like garden slugs.
Cheese for the Cheese boat!

Exiledhero99

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #244 on: February 22, 2010, 06:23:45 pm »

Really? how so? because from my understanding: they can build crappy, yet geometrically impossible, buildings. what this says to me is that it not only looks flemsy, it IS flemsy. so plz enlighten me on your viewpoint. (this isn't meant to come off as mean I'm just confused and have a headache)
If you hit a dwarf with moving water with sufficient strength it will knock the baby out of the mother's arms.  The water can then be used to sweep the baby into a well or cistern for drowning.  The device which does this can also double as a mist generator.

kilakan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #245 on: February 22, 2010, 06:58:07 pm »

My power I am using this turn will make any buildings that appear shabby or unstable that are built by the Kobolds to be considered a praise to Wobble, and therefor they will have blessed quailties, making them last longer then a well-made, non-shabby building would.
Nom nom nom

dragnar

• Bay Watcher
  • [Glub]
    • View Profile
« Reply #246 on: February 22, 2010, 06:59:39 pm »

That isn't really indestructible, they just won't fall from natural forces, someone will have to intentionally knock them down instead.
From this thread, I learned that video cameras have a dangerosity of 60 kiloswords per second.  Thanks again, Mad Max.

kilakan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #247 on: February 22, 2010, 07:01:38 pm »

that's what i'm aiming for :D  in other words they won't just fall over like they look like they should, instead it'd have to be attacked and destroyed.
Nom nom nom

Exiledhero99

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #248 on: February 22, 2010, 07:39:31 pm »

ahhhh now I get ya'. I thought that your ACT only applied to temples to Wobble and the like.

silhouette

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #249 on: February 22, 2010, 10:39:19 pm »

urist saves his ACTS
# PowerGoal49, SCREAM BALL, (Future): Trolls take the captives and see if they can throw them all the way over the chasm to each other.
---
SCREW EVERYTHING ELSE! I WANT THIS!

Hungry

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #250 on: February 23, 2010, 12:37:50 am »

(you can only possess one thing per ACT, but as many as you have ACTs per turn)

Karn implants in the mind of all adventurers the his image and how the adventurers would go about asking for his help.
Karn creates a flying island dungeon and places the portal to get onto the island underground.
Wobble blesses wobbly structures created by Kobolds, giving them great resilience to crumbling naturally, even if they seem structurally impossible.
RAM grants the kobolds the 'gift' of strange moods.
Dakoth ensures that kobolds can only build poor quality or unstable buildings, no matter any effort put forth otherwise.
Urist saves his ACTS.

Karn is inundated with a constant groan of pleas for direction, from the many races of adventurers, and one for where an adventurer's shoes are located.
An adventuring K'rral finds the Lernaean Goat's grove and calls it 'Calming Grove'...how inventive.
Kobolds turn 'Lost Cause' into a wobbly shack town.
Elves arrive at the Human settlement of 'Leakyshacks', and begin trading rope reed cloth for bone crafts.
Herton 'The Glittering' recovers from sickness.
HFS and a dragon have a duel, the HFS recieves seven wounds but manages to flee.
The dragon gaveyard begins to rot, releasing the magic from the corpses into the feild, killing it and turning it into a barren.
SP goats did something no one saw.
Yeti burn the settlement of 'Blisterpops' down.
Merpeople build a sunken temple in 'Sullenlump'
A wombaten mastercraftsman turns the divinicite into a small set of platemail armor and a hammer, and places it in the vault, 'The Held Tightness'.

ACTs
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

ARMOK

Entities

Planets and stars and ect

Current Sentient forces

Current Deities

Past Deities

Waiting List

Retired

dragnar

• Bay Watcher
  • [Glub]
    • View Profile
« Reply #251 on: February 23, 2010, 10:21:12 am »

Seeing the magical corruption of the dragon graveyard, Dragnar hatches a plan to allow the heroes to slay the massively enhanced dragons. First, he crafts a magical artifact that can absorb all magic from anything the wielder desires. He places this artifact in the center of the dragon graveyard to store the magical power in the area, then tells his followers that he has created a weapon to use in combat against the dragons, one that will remove their magical near-invulnerability, and allow them to turn that same magic back on them.

Dragnar creates a magic-draining artifact in the center of the dragon graveyard.
Dragnar tells his followers what the artifact can do, and where to find it.
From this thread, I learned that video cameras have a dangerosity of 60 kiloswords per second.  Thanks again, Mad Max.

Hungry

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #252 on: February 23, 2010, 10:31:15 am »

>=)

SingularByte

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #253 on: February 23, 2010, 12:58:36 pm »

Bloodsword saw the bravery of the K'rral and decides they should be rewarded with masterfully crafted weapons.
He goes to the wombaten leader and creates an hour glass in front of him/her, then tells him/her that if the wombatens create 1000 weapons before the hourglass runs out, they will be granted the ability to freely change the location of the entrances to their tunnels, allowing them to easily stop large assaults.

Bloodsword gives the wombatens 1 month to make 1000 weapons.
When/if the weapons are finished, he will give them to the K'rral, telling them it is a reward.

RAM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #254 on: February 23, 2010, 01:14:18 pm »

RAM possesses a kobold, and has it create a mechanism.
Vote (1) for the Urist scale!
I shall be eternally happy. I shall be able to construct elf hunting giant mecha. Which can pour magma.
Urist has been forced to use a friend as fertilizer lately.
Read the First Post!
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19 ... 27