Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 27

Author Topic: Another God Game  (Read 20425 times)

Hungry

• Bay Watcher
  • Former controller of Zombie Fenrir
    • View Profile
Re: Another God Game
« Reply #165 on: February 10, 2010, 07:46:04 pm »

Sorry I didn't update today, I was at my sisters house and then the store all day, tired now will update after I sleep, Coldcuts read the first post.
Breccia isnt in DF, like garden slugs.
Cheese for the Cheese boat!

Coldcuts

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #166 on: February 11, 2010, 03:11:24 pm »

Coldcuts is a god depctiaed in Myths and Tradingcard games in Shem Isos. He is the god of Perversion, Mutation, Traitors, aand Card games.

RAM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #167 on: February 11, 2010, 06:56:47 pm »

I will be unavailable for the weekend, should only be a couple of days so it shouldn't impact the game much...
Vote (1) for the Urist scale!
I shall be eternally happy. I shall be able to construct elf hunting giant mecha. Which can pour magma.
Urist has been forced to use a friend as fertilizer lately.
Read the First Post!

ricemastah

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #168 on: February 11, 2010, 10:12:12 pm »

So excited waiting to jump in!

Hungry

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #169 on: February 12, 2010, 10:28:04 am »

Ok, going to have a narrated next Act gain soon...since I've been tweeking the post layout as well so everything you'd need be in it.

Hungry

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #170 on: February 12, 2010, 11:19:13 am »

(ok, theres the base, the narration will be added to it after I get it finished, you can post acts now it wont change the narration)

Urist made the HFS extremely hostile to everything
Zilean creates an anti-evil, immoral, idiotic or bad acts barrier around the Ice planet
RAM possessed an elf, and had it construct a battering ram
Bloodsword uses the lives of a few dragons to temporarily improve the star
Shades create a virus to weed out the passive yetis, exponentially increase the strains of the virus, create a dormant lethal strain and link the trigger to encountering non-infected yetis
ARMOK called for Wrath and Karn the Mad consumed Zilean
Shades retired, and HUNGRY created the deity wobble

HFS formed the group 'Whips of Pleasure', and waged war on everything.
Yeti kind becomes an overly agressive and 'evil' kind due to events.
The elf Bryo 'Mosscloaked', created a master elfmanship oaken battering ram, 'Querkpuss', on the item is images of elves and K'rral.
A dragon finds the wombaten main tunnel but is killed.
Oni assassinate Heln 'Grumbleent'.
Dragnoor morn the loss of their leader.

ACTs
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Entities

Planets and stars and ect

Current Sentient forces

Current Deities

Past Deities

Waiting List

Retired
« Last Edit: February 12, 2010, 09:44:54 pm by Hungry »

Jetsquirrel

• Bay Watcher
  • In the end, i will win.
    • View Profile
« Reply #171 on: February 12, 2010, 02:00:31 pm »

did i just fucking die?

Exiledhero99

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #172 on: February 12, 2010, 03:58:34 pm »

Aye, but doesn't that mean wobble moves up?
If you hit a dwarf with moving water with sufficient strength it will knock the baby out of the mother's arms.  The water can then be used to sweep the baby into a well or cistern for drowning.  The device which does this can also double as a mist generator.

dragnar

• Bay Watcher
  • [Glub]
    • View Profile
« Reply #173 on: February 12, 2010, 06:04:58 pm »

You missed my action. :(
Looking down on the world, Dragnar is content with the work that has been done, and accelerates time forward on the planet, giving the world time to grow without interference from the gods.

Dragnar causes a large period of time to pass on the planet.(the main one, with most of the creatures)
From this thread, I learned that video cameras have a dangerosity of 60 kiloswords per second.  Thanks again, Mad Max.

ricemastah

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #174 on: February 12, 2010, 06:36:00 pm »

Long had Karn the Mad watched the universe. He scanned the cosmos and watched the destruction around him and was amused. He watched the space worms filled with fury and was pleased. He watched the many creatures of the different planets. And for a time it was enough to watch the pattern of their lives. But he grew restless. One day he felt the power of godhood stir within him and he knew that it was time to reach out and pull at the strings of destiny. And so he flew to the many planets and watched the people go about their days.

Something was missing and he knew what it was. They seemed empty of emotion. Their successes and failures brought nothing to them except the concept of a completed task. And so he breathed in deep and blew out a large portion of himself into the universe around him.

Karn the Mad gives EVERYTHING in the universe emotions

Hungry

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #175 on: February 12, 2010, 07:39:31 pm »

You have to be made into a sentient force before you can become a deity, but anyone that is on the waiting list can be made a sentient force, read the rules for more on sentient force powers.

Dragnar the only thing that can change time is an aeon.
Jetsquirrel you did blame the vote not me.
Also Shades requested to be put on the retired list so wobble also is in with one act.

silhouette

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #176 on: February 12, 2010, 08:47:40 pm »

Urist is somewhat pleased with his hell fire spirits... But something was missing...
Urist felt they wernt distructive enough... (...Can any god see where im going with the hfs? serriously? someone? please?)
So urist morphed their entire being to be as hot as the suns they came from, heating them as to almost anything would burn in a matter of seconds once they entered a 2 meter radius of the HFS(Gives a nice scorched earth effect too)

Urist makes the HFS as hot as suns but only in a 2 meter radius so almost anything burns in that radius...

Planetary orbit wormholes
ooc: Freaking lol, funny as only the magma worms have used them... so THATS where they got their name from. [/ooc]

Urist also felt that the HFS needed a leader... A legendary warrior who would lead the race to victory over any battle that they faced...
Urist morphed one HFS to be larger, more intelligent, and stronger than the other HFS... he called this HFS leader... Dakoth...

Urist morphs one HFS to become the sentinant force Dakoth (basically...)

You missed my action. :(
Quote from: dragnar on February 09, 2010, 03:45:40 PM

Looking down on the world, Dragnar is content with the work that has been done, and accelerates time forward on the planet, giving the world time to grow without interference from the gods.

Dragnar causes a large period of time to pass on the planet.(the main one, with most of the creatures)
p.s. Yeah that sucks, would have liked to see that.

Karn the Mad gives EVERYTHING in the universe emotions
Lol, does that include planets? space? atoms? even THE VOID?
« Last Edit: February 12, 2010, 08:52:06 pm by silhouette »
# PowerGoal49, SCREAM BALL, (Future): Trolls take the captives and see if they can throw them all the way over the chasm to each other.
---
SCREW EVERYTHING ELSE! I WANT THIS!

dragnar

• Bay Watcher
  • [Glub]
    • View Profile
« Reply #177 on: February 12, 2010, 09:01:55 pm »

Ah, oh well.

Dragnar decides that the humans need a challenge. Tests that will grant them greater powers should they succeed. He creates large caverns, ruins, enchanted jungles, and a number of other areas. they are maze-like, and at the end of each lies one of the tablets of knowledge. He then creates a number of creatures that exist solely to fight, filling the newly created dungeons with them. As a final trial in each dungeon, Dragnar compels dragons to seek these places out and guard them with their lives.

Dragnar creates dungeons of many kinds, each containing a tablet of knowledge.
Dragnar creates monsters or every shape and size to fill the dungeons.
Dragnar causes dragons to dwell in the deepest parts of the dungeons, keeping their hoards near the tablets.

...Can any god see where im going with the hfs? serriously? someone? please?
Make them bigger until someone decides to seal them away?
From this thread, I learned that video cameras have a dangerosity of 60 kiloswords per second.  Thanks again, Mad Max.

kilakan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #178 on: February 12, 2010, 09:35:22 pm »

ah hem, I was supposed to be there and you removed me, ah-hem.
Nom nom nom

SingularByte

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #179 on: February 13, 2010, 03:47:05 am »

Bloodsword decides that the Oni are ruining the balance of his world so he tracks some down and turns them into farmers. Violent farmers. This way, they'd be balancing out their massive amount of bloodshed with a bit of prosperity.

Bloodsword makes some of the Oni into farmers.
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 27