Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: Virtual pet dwarves  (Read 4058 times)

NRN_R_Sumo1

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Virtual pet dwarves
« Reply #30 on: February 08, 2010, 12:17:26 am »

Yesss. I think something like the little japanese-like sheep (god, it's a very old thing - I remember having it on my computer 12 years ago) would be... dwarftastic.

And McAfee is not all crap, it never failed me, unlike Norton, Kaspersky, Panda, etc... But I guess every antivirus fails sometimes.
the reason it hasnt failed you is because it flags everything as evil.  ;)
A dwarf is nothing but an alcohol powered beard.

Itnetlolor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #31 on: February 08, 2010, 12:40:25 am »

Ever see those cube things that were sold? They have little stick figures living in each of them, and you can link them together to make them interact with each other.

Now to have a program that can work like that ought to be pretty funny, each box has a different kind of dwarf associated with it. Color-coded boxes can be associated with different job classes of dwarves.

Lemme see if I can find a link to the product I'm talking about.

Here it is:
Cube World
And a video of it in action:
Cube World Movie
« Last Edit: February 08, 2010, 12:52:57 am by Itnetlolor »

roqi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: February 12, 2010, 05:41:59 pm »

Yesss. I think something like the little japanese-like sheep (god, it's a very old thing - I remember having it on my computer 12 years ago) would be... dwarftastic.

And McAfee is not all crap, it never failed me, unlike Norton, Kaspersky, Panda, etc... But I guess every antivirus fails sometimes.
the reason it hasnt failed you is because it flags everything as evil.  ;)

Nah. It tries to mark everything as evil. But asks you beforehand. And that's fine by me, yeah, what if that outcoming internet connection by utorrent.exe was from maliciousvirus.exe?

Also let us stop with the offtopic. These cube thing are great, but I don't know of any programs like them.
« Last Edit: February 12, 2010, 05:43:53 pm by roqi »
Why no [HERBIVORE] tag?
Pages: 1 2 [3]