Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2

Author Topic: Survivalism  (Read 2405 times)

Midnight Devil

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Survivalism
« on: January 24, 2010, 01:29:44 am »

Rules: Simply give an action or idea. I'll take one of them and give the results with a picture. Takes place in a realistic setting unless otherwise noted.

You open your eyes. You seem to be lying on your back on a soft surface. You see a wooden ceiling. It seems to be sloped.
You can see his stripes, but you know he's clean. Don't you see what I mean?

Beanchubbs

• Bay Watcher
  • Khorne Flakes: Crunchy & Delicious
    • View Profile
Re: Survivalism
« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2010, 01:41:07 am »

Stand up and look for a door. If there is one, kick it down.
Yikes, the Orcs have a nasty language.  Traditional foreplay would be right out for them; how would they ever "say my name" for one another?  No wonder Ocrs are always so bloodthirsty and violent, they're getting sub-par action.

hillburra

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 24, 2010, 02:00:14 am »

Roll over, go to sleep.
'b' is different than 'x' and a Bed doesn't hold back magma as well as a Floodgate no matter how fast you type.

Midnight Devil

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 24, 2010, 02:03:19 am »

Stand up and look for a door. If there is one, kick it down.

You get up and whirl around. You are in a dim room. Apparently, you were  lying on a green couch of some sort. You find a door. It is mostly made of glass, with regular cross bars. To your right is a low railing leading to another floor. In the corner are several firearms. To your left is a closed venetian blind. Directly in front of you is a light switch.
You kick at the door. Your bare foot connects just under the knob. The door shows some damage, and the woodwork splinters a bit. Your foot hurts a lot. Outside, you lots of snow. 

Cheddarius

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 24, 2010, 02:07:30 am »

> charge at door, hitting it with shoulder

hillburra

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 24, 2010, 02:09:28 am »

Pick up a firearm and shoot the lightswitch, I can tell it's plotting against us.

Dirty lightswitch.
'b' is different than 'x' and a Bed doesn't hold back magma as well as a Floodgate no matter how fast you type.

Midnight Devil

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 24, 2010, 02:27:58 am »

> charge at door, hitting it with shoulder
Pick up a firearm and shoot the lightswitch, I can tell it's plotting against us.

Dirty lightswitch.

You charge at the door, shoulder first. Ow. The door stands strong. For whatever reason, you decide to plug a light switch. You grab the smaller of the firearms, step back a bit, and aim. You gently squeeze the trigger . . . But the trigger doesn't squeeze?

Cheddarius

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 24, 2010, 02:30:43 am »

> Grab other firearm and test it. Open blinds.

Midnight Devil

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 24, 2010, 02:45:44 am »

> Grab other firearm and test it. Open blinds.

You replace the light firearm in the corner and grab the other one. It is pretty heavy. You've found a 12 gauge pump shotgun. The weapon seems to be unloaded. You can't figure out how to work the slide. You aim at the treacherous light switch and pull the trigger, but, once again, it doesn't pull as far as it should.

You shuffle over a bit to the left. There are three sets of blinds, all are closed and about the same width. You find a cord attached to the right one and pull it. It goes up easily. The room is a bit brighter. Outside is a deck covered with snow. There are several trees in the yard, which seems to be considerably lower than the deck.

Cheddarius

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm.
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 24, 2010, 02:46:33 am »

> smash open window with 12-gauge

Beanchubbs

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 24, 2010, 03:21:22 am »

> Turn off safety and fire at the switch, if that is indeed the problem. If not, bash the door with the butts of the guns until it breaks open.
Yikes, the Orcs have a nasty language.  Traditional foreplay would be right out for them; how would they ever "say my name" for one another?  No wonder Ocrs are always so bloodthirsty and violent, they're getting sub-par action.

Midnight Devil

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 25, 2010, 03:15:59 pm »

> Turn off safety and fire at the switch, if that is indeed the problem. If not, bash the door with the butts of the guns until it breaks open.
> smash open window with 12-gauge

You find the small safety on the shotgun. It's just a small button. Once again, you aim at the light switch of evil. The trigger fully pulls, but there is only a disheartening click. You then decide to smash up the window and door. You knock out a few of the door's glass panels, and crack the rest. The big plate glass window shatters. Most of the glass falls outside, but some does fall around your bare feet. It gets a lot colder inside. You shiver.

Beanchubbs

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 25, 2010, 07:10:18 pm »

> Look around for some ammo for the gun. If there is no ammo, try to squeeze through one of the cracks in the door (if it is reasonably sized), or check outside.

Cheddarius

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm.
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 25, 2010, 07:39:20 pm »

> Leap out window, explore

silhouette

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: January 25, 2010, 11:55:06 pm »

switch light switch.
# PowerGoal49, SCREAM BALL, (Future): Trolls take the captives and see if they can throw them all the way over the chasm to each other.
---
SCREW EVERYTHING ELSE! I WANT THIS!
Pages: [1] 2