Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 27 28 [29] 30 31

Author Topic: Realm of the Mad God  (Read 93907 times)

Cthulhu

• Bay Watcher
  • A squid
    • View Profile
Re: Realm of the Mad God
« Reply #420 on: February 26, 2012, 04:43:20 am »

I hate rogues man.  Died at level 18, died at level 19, I'm just trying to get the next set of unlocks, but fucking a.

Easiest way to get from 1-10 is a big brawl in the desert.  Sandsmen give a lot of xp and with twenty people or so not only do the swarms get huge but you kill them even faster.
Shoes...

justinlee999

• Bay Watcher
  • Unflappably FABULOUS
    • View Profile
« Reply #421 on: February 26, 2012, 05:20:02 am »

you can zoom the minimap out with the mousewheel, you are looking for a mobile line/blob, large numbers of high lvl characters together (usually not moving) are fighting a boss, large numbers of mobile lower lvls are trains, also if you type 'is there a train here?'  someone will usually tell you to tele to them.   You can also tele to anyone on the minimap by clicking on them
Ok, thanks!

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #422 on: February 26, 2012, 09:55:48 am »

Also: lock someone near the middle of the train so you can click on their name if you lose track of the train and tele back easily.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

UltraValican

• Bay Watcher
  • The Man aiming to be a Man!
    • View Profile
« Reply #423 on: February 26, 2012, 10:15:18 am »

Trains are like zerg rushes: Be big enough and they stampede crushstomp everything within range until they run into something that blows them to pieces. Usually a boss in this case if they get diverted offroad.
My first character almost got to twenty on a train, I got killed by the Mad God.
Would you rather be an Ant in Heaven or a Man in Hell?

justinlee999

• Bay Watcher
  • Unflappably FABULOUS
    • View Profile
« Reply #424 on: February 26, 2012, 10:18:10 am »

Also: lock someone near the middle of the train so you can click on their name if you lose track of the train and tele back easily.
I always manually re-teleport, how do you lock?

Simmura McCrea

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My Steam profile
« Reply #425 on: February 26, 2012, 10:38:02 am »

You always start as a mage with a random name, but once he's dead, you can pick. Assuming you unlocked a class, of course.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #426 on: February 26, 2012, 11:29:52 am »

Click on someone's name in the bottom corner, click lock on the popup that appears.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

justinlee999

• Bay Watcher
  • Unflappably FABULOUS
    • View Profile
« Reply #427 on: February 26, 2012, 11:38:02 am »

Click on someone's name in the bottom corner, click lock on the popup that appears.
Thank you very much!

Whitefoxsniper

• Bay Watcher
  • something meaningful.
    • View Profile
« Reply #428 on: February 26, 2012, 05:00:59 pm »

I downloaded off steam and it was fun, then i started getting massive input lag once i got to the main game and basically made the game completely unplayable. I've got a Pentium 4 is my cpu just too weak to keep up?

Edit: Never mind, it seems like it's the steam client that causes it because i can use it on firefox just fine.
« Last Edit: February 26, 2012, 05:15:39 pm by Whitefoxsniper »

Sensei

• Bay Watcher
  • Haven't tried coffee crisps.
    • View Profile
« Reply #429 on: February 26, 2012, 05:30:14 pm »

Yeah I see a lot of people complaining about lag when there's too many people about. I think it's just a steam thing though. I can't say I've NEVER had input lag playing in my browser, but it's very rare and doesn't seem to be connected to much in particular.
Let's Play: Automation! Bay 12 Motor Company Buy the 1950 Urist Wagon for just $4500! Safety features optional.
The Bay 12 & Mates Discord Join now! Voice/text chat and play games with other Bay12'ers!
Add me on Steam: [DFC] Sensei

Mephisto

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #430 on: February 27, 2012, 05:25:37 pm »

This seems way different than when I played a year or so ago. Back then, there would be periodic boss battles (not like the boss battles now) that, when killed, would reset the world or some such. Then you would do it all again from level 1. My recollection may be fuzzy, though.

Cthulhu

• Bay Watcher
  • A squid
    • View Profile
« Reply #431 on: February 27, 2012, 05:28:52 pm »

The world still gets reset after the battle with Oryx, but characters stay alive and can move freely between worlds.
Shoes...

UltraValican

• Bay Watcher
  • The Man aiming to be a Man!
    • View Profile
« Reply #432 on: February 27, 2012, 08:36:18 pm »

I got to level twenty! Knight GET!
Would you rather be an Ant in Heaven or a Man in Hell?

Fanofgaming

• Bay Watcher
  • Yes.
    • View Profile
« Reply #433 on: February 28, 2012, 12:28:34 am »

Yeah, you might have trouble selling those things. The ring should go relatively quickly, though. Let me know if you find a good staff, skull, or robe; I have a few stat pots to trade away, including 3 def.
"I love quoting myself!" - Fanofgaming

Wolf Tengu

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #434 on: March 03, 2012, 09:35:01 am »

Oh dear, i've forgotten my login details...
Everybody!
Pages: 1 ... 27 28 [29] 30 31