Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 26 27 [28] 29 30 31

Author Topic: Realm of the Mad God  (Read 93913 times)

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
Re: Realm of the Mad God
« Reply #405 on: February 24, 2012, 09:54:54 pm »

The peak of the game is that, but the pre-peak is having all the classes unlocked first.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

UltraValican

• Bay Watcher
  • The Man aiming to be a Man!
    • View Profile
« Reply #406 on: February 24, 2012, 10:00:48 pm »

Okay, I did a little reasearch on this game. How do I use my vault?
Would you rather be an Ant in Heaven or a Man in Hell?

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #407 on: February 24, 2012, 10:02:09 pm »

Put items in vault. Vault items is saved for future characters.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

UltraValican

• Bay Watcher
  • The Man aiming to be a Man!
    • View Profile
« Reply #408 on: February 24, 2012, 10:04:44 pm »

Put items in vault. Vault items is saved for future characters.
Where is the vault? I can't even find the menu.
Would you rather be an Ant in Heaven or a Man in Hell?

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #409 on: February 24, 2012, 10:10:30 pm »

Nexus. Bottom of it. Next to the Guild Hall door.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext

Fanofgaming

• Bay Watcher
  • Yes.
    • View Profile
« Reply #410 on: February 24, 2012, 10:28:13 pm »

The vault is the yellow portal in the Nexus.

The peak of the game is that, but the pre-peak is having all the classes unlocked first.
The pre-peak is getting good gear. Maxing a character, though, takes quite a while. At least 10 days, I'd guess. That means you have to keep a character alive for ten days. So do that a few times before you try to max them. Alternatively, drop $5 for the extra character slot and get your stat potions on that character (read: take the bitch way out).
"I love quoting myself!" - Fanofgaming

Lord Snow

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #411 on: February 25, 2012, 01:47:10 am »

keep moving the mouse out of the window.
Window mode is terrible for this.

Sensei

• Bay Watcher
  • Haven't tried coffee crisps.
    • View Profile
« Reply #412 on: February 25, 2012, 01:49:16 am »

I've still been playing it in the browser; is there much advantage to doing it through steam?

Oh by the way, I'll be away for the weekend, so leaders in the guild, do your thing.
Let's Play: Automation! Bay 12 Motor Company Buy the 1950 Urist Wagon for just $4500! Safety features optional.
The Bay 12 & Mates Discord Join now! Voice/text chat and play games with other Bay12'ers!
Add me on Steam: [DFC] Sensei

Cthulhu

• Bay Watcher
  • A squid
    • View Profile
« Reply #413 on: February 25, 2012, 04:17:14 am »

It's in its own window and stuff on steam.

Got my second level 20, an archer this time.  I got to 20 on my first character because I'm a boss.

There's something sad about getting a soulbound bag, finding a tier 6 item you can't use, and dropping it in the Nexus.  It's like watching piranhas or something, you drop it and like fifty people move like one entity in on it.  It's sad because, as excited as they are to get their super leet glass sword, they're gonna die with it in like ten minutes

But, it's not like I can use it, it's not like it's worth anything, and being soulbound, it's not like any of the high levels I was raiding with could've gotten it.  Maybe it'll help somebody get to 20.
Shoes...

Fanofgaming

• Bay Watcher
  • Yes.
    • View Profile
« Reply #414 on: February 25, 2012, 09:09:38 am »

But, it's not like I can use it, it's not like it's worth anything, and being soulbound, it's not like any of the high levels I was raiding with could've gotten it.  Maybe it'll help somebody get to 20.
I love doing that. Nice to see someone else does, too.
"I love quoting myself!" - Fanofgaming

Repulsion

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #415 on: February 25, 2012, 11:21:11 pm »

By chance, does anyone have a Mithril Shield they're willing to sell to an aspiring Knight? :3

Nevermind.

YEEAAH.
How the hell do you have THAT equipment at level 1? I'm guessing other characters.

Either way, my Archer is doing good. Has a verdant bow, and currently trying to grind up. I keep thinking I have a magesteel quiver but I guess not :V
Electrum, pedophilia, and necrophilia at the same time!?

Keltiknight

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #416 on: February 26, 2012, 12:07:40 am »

I am currently making throwaway characters to unlock the other classes, currently have maxed out an archer, a mage, and a priest. Mainly through finding trains and just following along for free EXP. And then I usually die because of poor gear, but oh well, trains make getting to level twenty fairly easy.
First things first.  You're all soulless husks of what might have once been decent human beings, drafted into a sort of moral apartheid from your better natures in the pursuit of things made out of cute animals.  I love it.-Corvidae

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #417 on: February 26, 2012, 12:13:23 am »

Trains are like zerg rushes: Be big enough and they stampede crushstomp everything within range until they run into something that blows them to pieces. Usually a boss in this case if they get diverted offroad.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext

justinlee999

• Bay Watcher
  • Unflappably FABULOUS
    • View Profile
« Reply #418 on: February 26, 2012, 04:25:14 am »

How do you find trains, though?

jester

• Bay Watcher
  • Dwarvern Survialist Nutter
    • View Profile
« Reply #419 on: February 26, 2012, 04:32:58 am »

you can zoom the minimap out with the mousewheel, you are looking for a mobile line/blob, large numbers of high lvl characters together (usually not moving) are fighting a boss, large numbers of mobile lower lvls are trains, also if you type 'is there a train here?'  someone will usually tell you to tele to them.   You can also tele to anyone on the minimap by clicking on them
If life gives you lemons, burn them.
Pages: 1 ... 26 27 [28] 29 30 31