Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20 ... 31

Author Topic: Realm of the Mad God  (Read 93975 times)

Repulsion

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Realm of the Mad God
« Reply #255 on: April 09, 2011, 08:15:33 pm »

THREADROMANCER!

No, but seriously, this game has been updated a lot, and I think it deserves a revive. It has two new classes and some new event/quest bosses, as well as more/different equipment and such.

Right now I am working on getting my wizard to L20.
Electrum, pedophilia, and necrophilia at the same time!?

darkflagrance

• Bay Watcher
  • Carry on, carry on
    • View Profile
« Reply #256 on: April 09, 2011, 09:57:15 pm »

I used to be addicted to this game. Then it became ridiculously hard to have alts and I kept lagging all the time.
...as if nothing really matters...

The Legend of Tholtig Cryptbrain: 8000 dead elves and a cyclops

Tired of going decades without goblin sieges? Try The Fortress Defense Mod

Carcanken

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #257 on: April 09, 2011, 10:42:23 pm »

Is there a Bay12 clan going on that game atm?

kcwong

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #258 on: April 09, 2011, 11:52:19 pm »

Wow, lots of changes. I started it up and it seems they imported my lvl1 archer on the test realm into the new system too.

How do you leave the Nexus once you enter it? Can you find those items for sale in loot?

Also, I tried to login but it said server error. Now I'm stuck at a permanent "loading..." screen...
« Last Edit: April 10, 2011, 12:03:56 am by kcwong »

Blaze

• Bay Watcher
  • The Chaos that Crawls up on you with a Smile.
    • View Profile
« Reply #259 on: April 10, 2011, 01:39:51 am »

There's really no such thing as official clans, just a bunch of people that play together.

You can leave the Nexus by entering one of the portals north of your starting area.

Items on sale in the Nexus can't be found anywhere else. You can purchase most items with fame, excluding the healing elixers, dyes, and cloths. You get fame when you die.

Server occasionally has connection issues due to googleapps messing stuff up. It'll stop eventually.

kcwong

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #260 on: April 10, 2011, 02:03:05 am »

There's really no such thing as official clans, just a bunch of people that play together.

You can leave the Nexus by entering one of the portals north of your starting area.

Items on sale in the Nexus can't be found anywhere else. You can purchase most items with fame, excluding the healing elixers, dyes, and cloths. You get fame when you die.

Server occasionally has connection issues due to googleapps messing stuff up. It'll stop eventually.

... you get fame when you die? That's.... very mean.

Emong

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #261 on: April 10, 2011, 02:41:14 am »

... you get fame when you die? That's.... very mean.

Based on how well your character did, yes.

Crazy Cow

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Procrastinator
    • View Profile
« Reply #262 on: April 10, 2011, 01:38:02 pm »

I love this game. I keep on trying to type and end up mashing every button on the keyboard and mess up my options, but this is a blast.
I will always be using the name "Sage" if anyone runs into me.

Repulsion

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #263 on: April 10, 2011, 06:15:01 pm »

Speaking of names, I am Repul, by the way. I just lost my wizard at L19 (FUUUUUUUUU-), which is a death that goes hand in hand with my L18 rogue death... urgh, does dieing in that stretch of levels between 17-19 make me rage...
Electrum, pedophilia, and necrophilia at the same time!?

quintin522

• Bay Watcher
  • [FLYING_SPAGHETTI_MONSTER]
    • View Profile
« Reply #264 on: April 10, 2011, 06:45:24 pm »

I'm playing this again and remembering how fun such a game can be
"I can't bleed to death now, I don't have time!"
Urist McExplorer, bolding going where no dwarf has OH GAWD THE MAGMA IT BURNSSSss..

dwarfguy2

• Bay Watcher
  • Human Meta Knight... 0_o
    • View Profile
« Reply #265 on: April 10, 2011, 07:47:51 pm »

I stopped playing this when they locked the fucking WARRIOR.
Caution: This user may or may not be a horrible evil Elder God from the deepest regions of space. He also may or may not be a lawyer.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #266 on: April 10, 2011, 07:58:00 pm »

what do you mean? (haven't played in a long time)
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Carcanken

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #267 on: April 10, 2011, 07:59:43 pm »

Today playing, the world randomly started shaking and I was teleported to that Onyx or something. I was wondering, does that happen often? Because I got some awesome loot and XP.

Bluerobin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #268 on: April 10, 2011, 08:08:32 pm »

what do you mean? (haven't played in a long time)
You need to get to level 5 with a rogue (which requires level 4 wizard, which requires level 3 priest, which requires level 2 archer) to unlock the warrior class. To be fair, all of that combined is probably less than an hour work, easily.
The moment the lever was pulled, somebody's pet kitten stepped onto the bridge. I read somewhere that if a cat falls more than 11 stories, it instinctively flares its legs out to increase air resistance. This slows it down enough to stick the landing with relatively minor injuries. In Dwarf Fortress, apparently, cats don't do that.

kcwong

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #269 on: April 10, 2011, 08:33:07 pm »

You need to get to level 5 with a rogue (which requires level 4 wizard, which requires level 3 priest, which requires level 2 archer) to unlock the warrior class. To be fair, all of that combined is probably less than an hour work, easily.

Indeed. I brought an archer, priest and wizard to level 20 in a single day, with very little dungeon diving and god hunting. I'm not leeching XPs from other people either.
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20 ... 31