Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 24 25 [26] 27 28 ... 31

Author Topic: Realm of the Mad God  (Read 93911 times)

Sensei

• Bay Watcher
  • Haven't tried coffee crisps.
    • View Profile
Re: Realm of the Mad God
« Reply #375 on: February 23, 2012, 02:04:10 pm »

...we are now the Bay Twelve Hivemind. 10,000 guild fame until hall upgrade. Join up folks!
Let's Play: Automation! Bay 12 Motor Company Buy the 1950 Urist Wagon for just $4500! Safety features optional.
The Bay 12 & Mates Discord Join now! Voice/text chat and play games with other Bay12'ers!
Add me on Steam: [DFC] Sensei

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #376 on: February 23, 2012, 02:13:20 pm »

...we are now the Bay Twelve Hivemind. 10,000 guild fame until hall upgrade. Join up folks!
How to join?
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Sensei

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #377 on: February 23, 2012, 02:28:47 pm »

I need to have your name to invite you. You also have to set a permanent name (on the top of the character screen).

Then you have to be online at the same time as me, and possibly on the same server (I'm probably on US West). However, the guild chat is cross server.
Let's Play: Automation! Bay 12 Motor Company Buy the 1950 Urist Wagon for just $4500! Safety features optional.
The Bay 12 & Mates Discord Join now! Voice/text chat and play games with other Bay12'ers!

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #378 on: February 23, 2012, 02:30:14 pm »

I'm Aklyon, of course. I set that name yesterday. I'd probably be on US East, but if you're sure you're on US West I'll switch to that for the moment.

Edit: goddamn is US West Nexus crowded. Probably not a very good idea for us to meet you in there.
« Last Edit: February 23, 2012, 02:39:40 pm by Aklyon »
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Sensei

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #379 on: February 23, 2012, 02:59:32 pm »

Baneling (Hiddenclaw in RotMG) can invite you as well.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #380 on: February 23, 2012, 03:01:12 pm »

Where is he?
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext

Sensei

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #381 on: February 23, 2012, 04:16:29 pm »

...I'm online for the time being. My in-game name is Biomek. I'm online in US-West. I'll be all over the place, but I'm in the bay 12 IRC and Dwarf Fortress Community steam chat.

Fanofgaming

• Bay Watcher
  • Yes.
    • View Profile
« Reply #382 on: February 23, 2012, 04:52:06 pm »

I'm totally in.
"I love quoting myself!" - Fanofgaming

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #383 on: February 23, 2012, 04:59:54 pm »

I'm also on right now, US East, and I can invite people as well.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext

Fanofgaming

• Bay Watcher
  • Yes.
    • View Profile
« Reply #384 on: February 23, 2012, 05:02:31 pm »

Well, feel free to invite me when you get a chance. I'm on the same server under the name "Fanofgamin".

Sensei

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #385 on: February 23, 2012, 05:09:51 pm »

We need to actually be near you to invite you, for the record.

Cthulhu

• Bay Watcher
  • A squid
    • View Profile
« Reply #386 on: February 23, 2012, 07:22:26 pm »

I'm Cfoofoo, I don't know what server I'm on.

Got to level 13, I'll get to 20 tomorrow or so.
Shoes...

Sensei

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #387 on: February 23, 2012, 08:37:31 pm »

To see what server you're on, click server on the login screen. I'm on US-West.

Cthulhu

• Bay Watcher
  • A squid
    • View Profile
« Reply #388 on: February 24, 2012, 11:58:58 am »

I participated in a couple high level dungeon raids, but didn't get anything.  Is there a way to pick up loot faster than clicking and dragging or is it just a matter of grabbing it before anyone else does?
Shoes...

Fanofgaming

• Bay Watcher
  • Yes.
    • View Profile
« Reply #389 on: February 24, 2012, 01:16:38 pm »

I participated in a couple high level dungeon raids, but didn't get anything.  Is there a way to pick up loot faster than clicking and dragging or is it just a matter of grabbing it before anyone else does?
The only loot that's actually worth grabbing once you're level 20 is soulbound. Purple/blue/white bags that only you can loot. If you see such a bag, don't worry about rushing to get it.

But yeah, clicking and dragging is the only way.
Pages: 1 ... 24 25 [26] 27 28 ... 31