Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: 1000 Ways to Die  (Read 2449 times)

Neonivek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: 1000 Ways to Die
« Reply #15 on: January 22, 2010, 12:44:00 am »

Except most of these are actually fake, just urban legends. Personally the format sorta annoys me, the way that they really overdo it with the constant use of super models and such. I prefer mythbusters

What really?

Dang... Well then there is no point of me watching.

Also I'd think a person would clog a wood chipper
« Last Edit: January 22, 2010, 12:51:41 am by Neonivek »

userpay

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 22, 2010, 12:59:31 am »

Dude, wood chippers cut through wood which is harder than the human body.

Neonivek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 22, 2010, 01:02:54 am »

Dude, wood chippers cut through wood which is harder than the human body.

Yes but Id think it would be like the same reason why my food processor can chop up bone but can easily break if I do it with Cellery

Also in terms of harder it really depends on what you mean. Parts of the human body is much harder and tougher then wood (Teeth for example) but pound per pound yes Id think wood would be.
« Last Edit: January 22, 2010, 01:14:09 am by Neonivek »

Jackrabbit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 22, 2010, 01:07:29 am »

Not really. The blood might clog it after a while, but I think the human would be expelled, when you consider the rate at which these things spit out wood chips.

Cthulhu

• Bay Watcher
  • A squid
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 22, 2010, 10:27:29 am »

A wood chipper can take in a human limb and expel it without being fouled.  I imagine if you tried to stuff a whole guy in there it might clog up but other than that probably not.
Shoes...

Muz

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: January 22, 2010, 10:50:25 am »

Except most of these are actually fake, just urban legends. Personally the format sorta annoys me, the way that they really overdo it with the constant use of super models and such. I prefer mythbusters

I dunno. Supermodels getting killed and urban legends seems like the perfect reason to watch. It's not like I care whether or not it's true, it's just good ol' violent entertainment. Mythbusters does have the huge advantage of realistic violence and it has Kari Byron.
Disclaimer: Any sarcasm in my posts will not be mentioned as that would ruin the purpose. It is assumed that the reader is intelligent enough to tell the difference between what is sarcasm and what is not.

baruk

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: January 22, 2010, 01:01:25 pm »

Quote from:  All videos I've tried
We're sorry! This video is not available in your country
  I found some of them available on megavideo.

Dang... Well then there is no point of me watching.
  Part of the fun for me is figuring out which bits are obvious embellishments, and which could be true.

A wood chipper can take in a human limb and expel it without being fouled.
  Not at all suspicious.

Creamcorn

• Bay Watcher
  • [FANCIFUL]
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: January 22, 2010, 03:35:08 pm »

If none of you are not too convinced on the reality of some of the deaths, you know you could just search it up on Google.

Anyway, definitely the most scariest one was the lady who took in cheap breast implants for DD cups and had them asplode on a plane. That one had to be the most goriest to be portrayed.

*death #948
"OH NO! That carp is gulping at me menacingly, even though it cannot really threaten me from here on land!  I KNOW! I'll dodge into the water, where I'll be safe!"

Psyco Jelly

• Bay Watcher
  • It begins!
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: January 22, 2010, 05:51:18 pm »

BDSM + Latex allergy = FAIL
Not only is it not actually advertising anything, it's just copy/pasting word salads about gold, runescape, oil, yuan, and handbags.  It's like a transporter accident combined all the spambots into one shambling mass of online sales.

Neonivek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: January 22, 2010, 07:30:28 pm »

Ohh only his arm was chopped up? ohh well then it makes a lot more sense.

I thought his entire body fell into the woodchipper.
Pages: 1 [2]