Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Possible use for hydra like regeneration...  (Read 3764 times)

Nagassh

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Possible use for hydra like regeneration...
« Reply #15 on: February 04, 2010, 06:44:11 am »

I recall that in Warhammer, there was a Goblin of some sort who ate some Troll meat by accident. It regrew as he digested it, making him bigger until he was big enough to reach digestive equilibrium. I think he got some regenerative powers out of it, too.

Moral of the story, using regenerative creatures for food is bound to result in tears and confusion.

Grom the Paunch, a truly badass goblin.

Aqizzar

• Bay Watcher
  • There is no 'U'.
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 04, 2010, 07:00:49 am »

# PowerGoal165, "IT WAS A DESPERATE BATTLE...", (Future): You are cursed with the ability to regenerate your limbs overnight. The King of Yondor has set on a bounty on the bandits and will give three gold pieces for every arm that is brought in with the bandits' characteristic tattoos. After adding the necessary marks yourself, you repeatedly cut off your own arm to give to the king, waiting each time for the body part to rot somewhat so as to avoid suspicion.

As many grotesquely wacky power goals as I read, there's always one more that floors me.  It's astounding that Tarn and Zach actually sit around thinking of these things.
And here is where my beef pops up like a looming awkward boner.
Please amplify your relaxed states.
Quote from: PTTG??
The ancients built these quote pyramids to forever store vast quantities of rage.

Zege

• Escaped Lunatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 04, 2010, 07:12:02 am »

I can't wait for that!
I can image it now.

An almost immortal megabeast trapped, used for target practice to keep it bleeding, it's blood gradually filling the moat.

When supplies run low it is chained down and a team of axedwarves hack at it to provide material for the butchers shop.

That's rather cruel and barbaric when you think of it really.  :o

HungryHobo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 04, 2010, 07:23:57 am »

so perfect for DF then.

uran77

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: February 21, 2010, 10:54:22 pm »

I can't wait for that!
I can image it now.

An almost immortal megabeast trapped, used for target practice to keep it bleeding, it's blood gradually filling the moat.

When supplies run low it is chained down and a team of axedwarves hack at it to provide material for the butchers shop.

What are you Gay an elf
Pages: 1 [2]