Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 29

Author Topic: Paranormal Mafia - Round 13 - Game over  (Read 44025 times)

Org

• Bay Watcher
  • Daring Hero
    • View Profile
Re: Paranormal Mafia - Round 13 - Day 1 - The Government Hates You
« Reply #90 on: January 27, 2010, 04:25:11 pm »

What the hell?

Why is there a band wagon on forsaken already?

Anyway, I understand that Org's vote on me was RV, but what about Janus's? What's your reason, as it looked to fluffed to be an RV.

Also, I think everyone has posted now so I'm gonna go and look for some scumtells of some sort that I missed with my speed reading to get here.
Meh. I dont want you for lylo. Doing town a favor!

ExKirby

• Bay Watcher
  • A Jump On The Daily Comic Bandwagon.
    • View Profile
    • ExKirby's Generic Randomness
« Reply #91 on: January 27, 2010, 04:47:45 pm »

As Vector stated for me, I'm having hardware problems. I can still play, just not as well. I can try to get it sorted over the weekend.

For all of you who voted me for being scum teammate last game, I'm trying to put that behind me.

Janus, I believe your argument on me is faulty. I'll wait for you to revise it.
Derm would be a Half-Minute Hero boss. YOU HAVE 30 SECONDS TO FUCK HIM UP OR HE DOES IT TO THE ENTIRE WORLD!

Kashyyk

• Bay Watcher
  • One letter short of a wookie
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: January 27, 2010, 05:02:00 pm »

well Org, metagaming as we are, I can also claim that I helped win a lylo for the town so that is a moot point.

Yes, I lurk. But I also attempt to post what comes into mind. But not everything! See what happened to me in Webadict's BYOR? I got lynched day 1 for an (admittedly silly) RVS question. That is what happens to me when I speak my mind, 'tis one of the reasons why I don't post much.

Also does no-one ever pay attention to my other (main) reason why I don't post? I have a 4 hour slot during each weekday to post in, most of that is taken up with coursework. Weekends are just dead, so I usually can't get much out of my free time then.

Org

• Bay Watcher
  • Daring Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: January 27, 2010, 06:06:04 pm »

nonononono.

You are a danger at lylo because you fucking switched your vote after no explanation by the scum that we would have killed.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: January 27, 2010, 10:08:48 pm »

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
I see you managed to quote a whole bunch on what just happened but just seemed to skip right on oer to JanusTwoface there. Why is that?

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Same question to you, except you're saying you're SURE someone among us three are scum, and yet STILL skip over them, instead of pushing points toward us! My goodness!

forsaken1111, please clarify what the FUCK you are doing.  It looks too much like RiA or bluffing to me.

Mmm, no? Using big-boy words doesn't make me more inclined to help you figure out the obvious.
By doing absolutely nothing, you're just making yourself scummier. Not that you could do worse than being scum.

JanusTwoface

• Bay Watcher
  • murbleblarg
    • View Profile
    • jverkamp.com
« Reply #95 on: January 27, 2010, 10:43:58 pm »

Janus, I believe your argument on me is faulty. I'll wait for you to revise it.

Which argument was that?  That you hadn't posted yet?  Fair enough.  You've posted.  But not anything of use.

Same question to you, except you're saying you're SURE someone among us three are scum, and yet STILL skip over them, instead of pushing points toward us! My goodness!

Good point.

I'd like a response to this as well, if you please.  And I'm not even swearing at you.

Very well. Someone made a baseless accusation against me, I responded with humor and sarcasm as I usually do. Nothing more is going on.

This is quite literally true from your view point.  Other than the previous craziness, what have you done to help us?

forsaken1111, Neruz, webadict

Who do you (seriously this time) think is scum?
You may think I'm crazy / And I think you may be right
But life is ever so much more fun / If you are the crazy one

My blog: Photography, Programming, Writing
Novels: A Sea of Stars, Confession

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: January 27, 2010, 10:57:52 pm »

I already told you. Forsaken1111 is scum via the Org Theory of Scummitude.

That, and his general behavior toward anything.

JanusTwoface

• Bay Watcher
  • murbleblarg
    • View Profile
    • jverkamp.com
« Reply #97 on: January 27, 2010, 11:04:48 pm »

What about the other two?
You may think I'm crazy / And I think you may be right
But life is ever so much more fun / If you are the crazy one

My blog: Photography, Programming, Writing
Novels: A Sea of Stars, Confession

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: January 27, 2010, 11:08:17 pm »

What about the other two?
The other two people or the other two scum? It's not very clear. But, likely Pandarsenic and Vector. For now.

forsaken1111

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • TTB Twitch
« Reply #99 on: January 27, 2010, 11:39:44 pm »

Well I'd prefer not to die, if only because it will cause the town to lose a day voting a townie, but I understand how day 1 is and someone needs to go down so we can get some information tonight.

But seeing as there's already a bandwagon on me just for defending myself and some sarcasm, I guess I'm done for. :)

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: January 28, 2010, 12:17:01 am »

First you asked Pandarsenic what his ideal scumteam would be.  Good RVS question.  Then you voted Vector because he "was scum last time, and to use that to declare you town this time would be a fallacy."  That's just wrong and you know it.  It's mostly the difference in feel between the two posts, especially going from serious to not that bugs me.

[...]

The scumpoints didn't mean that someone is scum.  They mean that someone was acting scummy.  And it's RVS, so that post should naturally have less weight than this one (for example).

Webadict is acting random.  I really don't care for the mess between him, Neruz, and forsaken.  But random is basically a null tell for webadict day 1.  He does it in pretty much every game he actively posts in.  His scum tells really only show up later.

See above for why I thought Leafsnail was scummy.  It's the same reason that you're voting me now...

I still don't like this at all.  "Webadict acts scummy, but it doesn't count as a scumtell because it's Webadict.  Leafsnail acts a bit odd, but it does count because Leafsnail does not get Webadict-privileges."

Fundamentally, the two questions asked were the same.  One signaled to everyone that it was baseless.  The other simply was baseless.

In my opinion, baseless without an explanation is far worse than baseless with an explanation (though both are reaction-testing votes, and neither should really be considered scummy).  But you're passing over one and attacking the other, for what seems like little reason.
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".

Neruz

• Bay Watcher
  • I see you...
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: January 28, 2010, 12:19:13 am »

I am actually with web on this one, forsaken is being horrifically passive at the moment, the other two scum are still unknowns, although Janus seems to be niggling at the corner of my mind for some undefined reason, possibly Kashykk or Exkirby for the third scum, but it's not much to go on yet.

forsaken1111

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • TTB Twitch
« Reply #102 on: January 28, 2010, 12:20:33 am »

Careful Neruz, you're getting a bit obvious now.

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: January 28, 2010, 12:21:00 am »

Bah, I posted the second half of the post, but abandoned the answer to Web:

Webadict: I skipped over to JTF because my other points were more theoretical in nature.  I believe you and Pandarsenic to be scum, but he seems like the most likely candidate for the nonce.  I've only got one vote to use on someone, after all.
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".

Neruz

• Bay Watcher
  • I see you...
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: January 28, 2010, 12:30:13 am »

Careful Neruz, you're getting a bit obvious now.

Ohshi- you're right. Thanks for the heads up.
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 29