Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 29

Author Topic: Paranormal Mafia - Round 13 - Game over  (Read 44051 times)

Org

• Bay Watcher
  • Daring Hero
    • View Profile

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
Re: Paranormal Mafia - Round 13 - Day 2 - Death in the Night
« Reply #181 on: February 02, 2010, 08:31:31 pm »

Webadict, this behaviour bothers me.  For one thing, it doesn't confirm you - what else might be killing a doppelganger in the night?  Secondly, it doesn't confirm Neruz - he only piped up after you mentioned you actioned Janus, and trading a sortof cleared townie (you) for a sortof cleared dopp (Neruz) wouldn't actually be too bad a deal (think Josh in Bay 12 Mafia).

Now, as far as I can tell, you're defending him purely on the grounds that he claims to back you up.  Does his behaviour suggest town to you?  If it does, why?
I'm defending him on the grounds that I have a GUN POINTED AT YOUR FACE. You can choose to listen, and make a, rather terrible, assumption that I'm lying (Either about if I'm bluffing, or if the gun is actually loaded), or you can believe me, because I don't see him as a Doppelganger.

Either way, whether you don't want to get killed, you believe I'm town, or you think Neruz is also town, I would suggest not voting for Neruz, because all of the above are true.

Because, seriously, you have no proof he is town, whereas I can and WILL shoot you if you pretend you do.

Your reasoning is as follows Leafsnail: "You are acting weird by protecting Neruz. I am making vague jabs at your unconfirmedness to instill a sense of insecurity in the town. Despite you believing you are town, and by extension, Neruz, town should not protect those who they think are town."

So, how's about this: You can try again, with a real argument that isn't about a 30 on the passive scale; you can remove your vote, likely with a terrible excuse about how you were wrong; or you can keep your vote where it is, using your current horrible logic with the hopes that the bandwagon will cover your backside.

Either way, Neruz is more than likely enough town.

Mephansteras

• Bay Watcher
  • Forger of Civilizations
    • View Profile
« Reply #182 on: February 03, 2010, 12:42:00 am »

Due to extension requests and RL making me far too busy today, deadline is extended to ~5pm Pacific Wednesday
Civilization Forge Mod v2.80: Adding in new races, equipment, animals, plants, metals, etc. Now with Alchemy and Libraries! Variety to spice up DF! (For DF 0.34.10)
Come play Mafia with us!
"Let us maintain our chill composure." - Toady One

ExKirby

• Bay Watcher
  • A Jump On The Daily Comic Bandwagon.
    • View Profile
    • ExKirby's Generic Randomness
« Reply #183 on: February 03, 2010, 02:40:00 am »

Webadict, this behaviour bothers me.  For one thing, it doesn't confirm you - what else might be killing a doppelganger in the night?  Secondly, it doesn't confirm Neruz - he only piped up after you mentioned you actioned Janus, and trading a sortof cleared townie (you) for a sortof cleared dopp (Neruz) wouldn't actually be too bad a deal (think Josh in Bay 12 Mafia).

Now, as far as I can tell, you're defending him purely on the grounds that he claims to back you up.  Does his behaviour suggest town to you?  If it does, why?
I'm defending him on the grounds that I have a GUN POINTED AT YOUR FACE. You can choose to listen, and make a, rather terrible, assumption that I'm lying (Either about if I'm bluffing, or if the gun is actually loaded), or you can believe me, because I don't see him as a Doppelganger.

Either way, whether you don't want to get killed, you believe I'm town, or you think Neruz is also town, I would suggest not voting for Neruz, because all of the above are true.

Because, seriously, you have no proof he is town, whereas I can and WILL shoot you if you pretend you do.

Your reasoning is as follows Leafsnail: "You are acting weird by protecting Neruz. I am making vague jabs at your unconfirmedness to instill a sense of insecurity in the town. Despite you believing you are town, and by extension, Neruz, town should not protect those who they think are town."

So, how's about this: You can try again, with a real argument that isn't about a 30 on the passive scale; you can remove your vote, likely with a terrible excuse about how you were wrong; or you can keep your vote where it is, using your current horrible logic with the hopes that the bandwagon will cover your backside.

Either way, Neruz is more than likely enough town.
(unvote) Web, this all rides on the fact that YOU ARE TOWN VIG. I reckon you're Vanilla Dopp. Both can kill. And I do think Neruz is still a dopp... but you're a dopp sooner. If you were town vig, you could've killed, but you clearly didn't because there were only 2 deaths and we know that both are due to the Dopp NK-which you helped decide upon!
Derm would be a Half-Minute Hero boss. YOU HAVE 30 SECONDS TO FUCK HIM UP OR HE DOES IT TO THE ENTIRE WORLD!

Neruz

• Bay Watcher
  • I see you...
    • View Profile
« Reply #184 on: February 03, 2010, 02:42:46 am »

wow.

Unvote.

ExKirby, you just scum slipped so badly it's not even funny. The reason there was no third kill is because Webadict targeted Janus. I've already said this, several times.

You are either a complete and total idiot, or you are scum trying to get a townie lynched. Since i'm fairly sure you are not an idiot, that leaves the scum option. HELLO SCUM.

ExKirby

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #185 on: February 03, 2010, 02:52:29 am »

wow.

Unvote.

ExKirby, you just scum slipped so badly it's not even funny. The reason there was no third kill is because Webadict targeted Janus. I've already said this, several times.

You are either a complete and total idiot, or you are scum trying to get a townie lynched. Since i'm fairly sure you are not an idiot, that leaves the scum option. HELLO SCUM.
And you believe this? If he targeted Janus, then there's no proof. He could have stayed at his quaters for all we know.
Derm would be a Half-Minute Hero boss. YOU HAVE 30 SECONDS TO FUCK HIM UP OR HE DOES IT TO THE ENTIRE WORLD!

Neruz

• Bay Watcher
  • I see you...
    • View Profile
« Reply #186 on: February 03, 2010, 03:08:37 am »

wow.

Unvote.

And you believe this? If he targeted Janus, then there's no proof. He could have stayed at his quaters for all we know.

I know he targeted Janus you idiot.

ExKirby

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #187 on: February 03, 2010, 03:09:29 am »

Remind me how?

Neruz

• Bay Watcher
  • I see you...
    • View Profile
« Reply #188 on: February 03, 2010, 04:11:18 am »

Rolefishing now are we?

Org

• Bay Watcher
  • Daring Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #189 on: February 03, 2010, 06:58:32 am »

Deflecting, are we?

Neruz

• Bay Watcher
  • I see you...
    • View Profile
« Reply #190 on: February 03, 2010, 07:02:00 am »

It doesn't take a genius to look through the role list and work out which roles can discover who someone targeted. It clearly takes a leap of monumental proportions to realise that i am one of these roles.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #191 on: February 03, 2010, 09:08:04 am »

Remind me how?
You can't be serious.

Rolefishing now are we?
He can't be serious.

Deflecting, are we?
They can't be serious.

ExKirby, you're a moron. And it's CLEAR you are. But I'll thank you for the WIFOM, because it JUST might keep me alive. If it does, I'll merely have more chances to save everyone in the town. I'm a one-man lynching crew.

Org, you're jumping in there for no reason. Which means you have no evidence against Neruz, and you're not GOING to have any, other than the tiny chances you ever get at being a moron and thinking you have evidence.

I'll make this loud and clear:

ANYONE VOTING FOR NERUZ IS SCUM OR REALLY STUPID TOWN.

UNVOTE NOW. YOU WILL UNVOTE OR YOU WILL WIND UP DROWNING IN A POOL OF YOUR BLOOD, SOME STRANGER'S BLOOD, AND YOUR FAMILY'S BLOOD.

But, Leafsnail, have you no clever retort? Could you not find the words to challenge me, scumboy? And here I thought you're try. Heck, I was expecting that you'd at LEAST try to frame me (It'd be better than ExKirby's fail logic.) You know what I mean? You didn't attempt anything, so I can only make the assumption you're scum.

Besides, you're pal, Kashyyk is also scum. Leafsnail + Kashyyk are the scum. That's what I've got for today.

Basically, using Kashyyk's line of thinking, he didn't claim he was Town from the getgo (A rather bad habit of his), he likely chose a ton of Doppelganger roles, because he HATES being Town, and his incessant lurking is more than just his normal attitude (Look at his posts. He never even got around to actually voting.)

That's a wrap.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #192 on: February 03, 2010, 09:17:02 am »

And given that this is probably mylo, we should claim.

Mephansteras

• Bay Watcher
  • Forger of Civilizations
    • View Profile
« Reply #193 on: February 03, 2010, 12:45:56 pm »

The Whiteboard
ExKirby: Neruz
Kashyyk: Org
Leafsnail: Webadict
Neruz: Kashyyk, Leafsnail
Webadict: ExKirby

Reminder - Day 2 ends ~5pm Pacific Today
Civilization Forge Mod v2.80: Adding in new races, equipment, animals, plants, metals, etc. Now with Alchemy and Libraries! Variety to spice up DF! (For DF 0.34.10)
Come play Mafia with us!
"Let us maintain our chill composure." - Toady One

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #194 on: February 03, 2010, 12:47:30 pm »

Extension
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 29