Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21 ... 29

Author Topic: Paranormal Mafia - Round 13 - Game over  (Read 44074 times)

Mephansteras

• Bay Watcher
  • Forger of Civilizations
    • View Profile
Re: Paranormal Mafia - Round 13 - Day 2 - Death in the Night
« Reply #270 on: February 04, 2010, 08:07:04 pm »

The Whiteboard
ExKirby: Pandarsenic
Kashyyk: Neruz, Org, Webadict
Neruz: Leafsnail
No Lynch: ExKirby

After a very, very long day of arguing the voice from the ceiling speaks. "You have no more time. You must make a final decision and return to your rooms"

Neruz sighs and picks up the pistol. "Not who I was looking to kill, but you'll have to do Kashyyk."

Before Kashyyk can even react Neruz fires a shot into his head.

The body slumps over...and stays human. Searching it, you discover the badge of an FBI Agent. You're not sure why he was here, but you get a sinking feeling in your stomach. This is bad. Very, very bad.

Dully, you tromp back to your rooms.

Night has fallen. Send in your actions, everyone!
Civilization Forge Mod v2.80: Adding in new races, equipment, animals, plants, metals, etc. Now with Alchemy and Libraries! Variety to spice up DF! (For DF 0.34.10)
Come play Mafia with us!
"Let us maintain our chill composure." - Toady One

Mephansteras

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Paranormal Mafia - Round 13 - Night 3 Finally Falls
« Reply #271 on: February 05, 2010, 06:41:46 pm »

The next day you are woken once again by the buzzer. Groggily you get your selves ready, finding a new set of clothing and some food next to your bed as well as a large cup of coffee. You'll need it after the late day you had yesterday. After a bit, the voice from the ceiling instructs you to return to the meeting chamber once again.

Once you arrive you wait for everyone else. Eventually, it is obvious that Webadict and Pandarsenic will not be joining you. The voice speaks from the ceiling.

"During the night, the Vigilante Webadict managed to slay the Leader of the Doppelgangers, Pandarsenic. However, it seems he was slain in turn."

You're not sure if you should be happy or sad by this revelation.

"There is still a doppelganger among you. Find it, and kill it."

Day 3 has begun and will go until ~5pm Pacific Tuesday
Civilization Forge Mod v2.80: Adding in new races, equipment, animals, plants, metals, etc. Now with Alchemy and Libraries! Variety to spice up DF! (For DF 0.34.10)
Come play Mafia with us!

Neruz

• Bay Watcher
  • I see you...
    • View Profile
Re: Paranormal Mafia - Round 13 - Day 3 (Night 2 just felt like night 3)
« Reply #272 on: February 05, 2010, 06:43:28 pm »

So Leafsnail, care to tell me what you were doing in Webadict's room? Killing him perhaps?

Also; nya nya nya, i was right.

Org

• Bay Watcher
  • Daring Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #273 on: February 05, 2010, 06:55:22 pm »

Oh shit. Sorry for doubting you. It seemed like a good fake claim.
Yes, you were right. Too bad I didnt target Webby.

Neruz

• Bay Watcher
  • I see you...
    • View Profile
« Reply #274 on: February 05, 2010, 07:12:51 pm »

You didn't, but Leafsnail did.

In fact, Leafsnail was the only person who targeted Webadict.

Leafsnail

• Bay Watcher
  • A single snail can make a world go extinct.
    • View Profile
« Reply #275 on: February 05, 2010, 07:21:56 pm »

Neruz.  Interesting play.  It was quite impressive to get the vig on your side in that way, and also to jump your vote onto an FBI agent at the last moment.  Guess I was a good mislynch target for today, huh?

Claim time.

Alien Operative
Human Agent
Human Reporter
Doppelganger War Veteran
Human Telepath

The role I received was Telepath.  My results:
Night 1 - JanusTwoFace.  Received a "kill" result.  Not exactly groundbreaking news.
Night 2 - Neruz.  Received a "survive" result.  Which means Pandar was doing the kill.

Which means that there is only one person who can be scum - you, Neruz.  Bad luck on not being able to get the vig off your partner, although I suppose you managed to deflect him away from yourself.

Neruz

• Bay Watcher
  • I see you...
    • View Profile
« Reply #276 on: February 05, 2010, 07:24:59 pm »

Wow, way to blatantly lie Leafsnail.

We have our final scum guys. It's Leafsnail.

I mean, seriously, i got the vig on my side? I called it like i saw it, WA turned out to be town and a vig, like i suspected, and your leader is now dead. Better than that, i have irrefutable evidence that you were the only person at Webadict's house when he died.

We are now at mylo, Leafsnail is so ovbiously scum it's painful to watch. Let's finish this rediculousness with a town win.

Leafsnail

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #277 on: February 05, 2010, 07:30:40 pm »

You certainly have an interesting definition of "irrefutable", Neruz.  Especially considering you didn't perform any actions last night.  I guess you must have REALLY good intuition, huh?

Or perhaps you were just finishing your amazing plan to mislynch me today?  I mean, your votehop from someone you thought was scum to someone you thought was town was certainly interesting.

Neruz

• Bay Watcher
  • I see you...
    • View Profile
« Reply #278 on: February 05, 2010, 07:38:39 pm »

Your lying is so incredibly transparent it's laughable.

I vote hopped because i trusted that WA was town, and Kashykk looked scummy enough to justify lynching. In hindsight i can see that i should have tried to convince WA to switch to you, what i did not want to see was a draw, but the day's end was coming up and were were in a large multi-way tie, i elected to trust that WA was town and break that tie.

Unfortunately, although he was town, he was wrong about Kashykk.

You, however, remain ovbiously and transparently scum. And your claim is complete bullshit; you claim Telepath and that you recieved a 'Kill' result on Janus N1, and then you claim that you recieved a 'Survive' result on me. So it's impossible for anyone other than me to verify that your claim is complete bullshit. Clever, but incredibly ovbious.

Leafsnail

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #279 on: February 05, 2010, 08:14:40 pm »

While I suppose your claim of tracking webadict to the person he'd just claimed to kill is wholly verifiable?

Neruz

• Bay Watcher
  • I see you...
    • View Profile
« Reply #280 on: February 05, 2010, 08:16:37 pm »

Webadict was able to verify the claim. And he's town.

Want to tell me why town Webadict would lie about what he did? Unless, GASP, i wasn't lying when i said WA targeted Janus.

Seriously Leafsnail, talk about desperation. You would have been far better off claiming something else and trying to lynch ExKirby.

Mephansteras

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #281 on: February 05, 2010, 08:17:25 pm »

The Whiteboard
Leafsnail: Neruz
Neruz: Leafsnail
Come play Mafia with us!

Leafsnail

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #282 on: February 05, 2010, 08:20:06 pm »

Uh, no, Neruz.

Webadict had ALREADY CLAIMED his action by the time you claimed to have tracked him.  Therefore it hardly takes a genius to work out who he targetted.  So no, webadict wasn't lying, but you are.

Seriously Leafsnail, talk about desperation. You would have been far better off claiming something else and trying to lynch ExKirby.

This is you admitting that you don't care who gets lynched today?

Neruz

• Bay Watcher
  • I see you...
    • View Profile
« Reply #283 on: February 05, 2010, 08:23:49 pm »

Oh wait.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Leafsnail, your roleclaim clears me of being a dopp:

You certainly have an interesting definition of "irrefutable", Neruz.  Especially considering you didn't perform any actions last night.  I guess you must have REALLY good intuition, huh?

Or perhaps you were just finishing your amazing plan to mislynch me today?  I mean, your votehop from someone you thought was scum to someone you thought was town was certainly interesting.

If i didn't perform any actions last night, how did i kill Webadict? Since i know Pandarsenic didn't, because Pandar did not target Webadict.

WOOPS. That's a pretty serious slip there.

But wait, it's better than that;

How, exactly, does a Telepath determine if i did an action or not? Hmm?

Jesus Leafsnail, your claim is so full of holes it's almost physically painful to read.

Neruz

• Bay Watcher
  • I see you...
    • View Profile
« Reply #284 on: February 05, 2010, 08:28:26 pm »

Oh and Leafsnail, if we had an Exterminator\Operative team, they would have won by now.

You see, if we had an Exterminator\Operative time, the Exterminator would have killed someone last night, and so would the Operative, leaving only 3 people alive; the survivor, the Exterminator and the Operative, who would have then promptly won.

Since this did not happen, want to explain how we could have an Exterminator and Operative team? Especially since, at no point in the game has there ever been an extra unaccounted-for kill.
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21 ... 29