Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4

Author Topic: Slavery enhancer 4*pi 1.8 ver  (Read 11773 times)

Eagle0600

• Bay Watcher
  • Highly Confused
    • View Profile
Re: Slavery enhancer 4*pi
« Reply #30 on: January 21, 2010, 05:36:42 am »

What would this do for Awemedinade?
GENERATION 21:The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Magick

• Bay Watcher
  • [HATES_LEARN] [MAGICAL]
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: January 21, 2010, 11:27:55 am »

I just had the weirdest thing happen.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
This dog must've been a freak of nature to have that many puppies at once.
Might that have something to do with the use of this program?
"Alright, I'll trade you these mugs, and you'll give me those -Oh. Here. Just take this. WAIT. I DID NOT MEAN TO GIVE YOU THOSE."
http://img696.imageshack.us/img696/9079/1278257725299.jpg

darius

• Bay Watcher
  • ^^
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: January 21, 2010, 02:25:57 pm »

Although have no idea how that could be the case, but knowing theory of quantum physics i would say nothing is impossible. Including this (and dwarves getting cancer... so no guarantees)

darius

• Bay Watcher
  • ^^
    • View Profile
Re: Slavery enhancer 4*pi 1.6 ver
« Reply #33 on: January 25, 2010, 09:04:51 am »

Bump for new version release! v1.6+ more info in first post
But due to black magic... Well I'm surprised it works does something works i guess.
« Last Edit: January 25, 2010, 09:25:49 am by darius »

Rumrusher

• Bay Watcher
  • current project : searching...
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: January 25, 2010, 02:33:28 pm »

Fixed that crash bug and now you can use civ changer alone (without slavery patch). Actually civ changer is much more bug free then the slavery.
On the other hand: are goblins carnivorous? I think they are dying from hunger because of that in my fort.
last time I checked they all hang out in the center of town
oh I wonder how many utilites can work with both spell craft and friendship? so far I only got DC to work with D16also I'm lucky to find out I had a another copy of 40d spell craft getting a tool that can change tiles really speeds up experimenting.
I thought I would I had never hear my daughter's escapades from some boy...
DAMN YOU RUMRUSHER!!!!!!!!
"body swapping and YOU!"
Adventure in baby making!Adv Homes

darius

• Bay Watcher
  • ^^
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: January 25, 2010, 03:52:23 pm »

Well the nature of tools are like this:
  • SpellCraft: Paradox engine mk2 (pseudo debugger attached to DF+ breakpoint+ memory(data) editing)
  • Friendship: Black magic (code injection(for experimental)+ memory(code) editing(for simple)+ memory(data) editing for civ changer)
  • DC: ???(probably memory(data) editing)
Spellcraft is most incompatible, but because other tools use different techniques  it should work nicely (I myself am using SC+Friendship for my wizard tower project)

Rumrusher

• Bay Watcher
  • current project : searching...
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: January 26, 2010, 02:14:58 am »

but most tools(the ones being tweak and dtil) only work with 40d to my knowledge. and those seem to be the only one that can edit tiles.
I thought I would I had never hear my daughter's escapades from some boy...
DAMN YOU RUMRUSHER!!!!!!!!
"body swapping and YOU!"
Adventure in baby making!Adv Homes

darius

• Bay Watcher
  • ^^
    • View Profile
Re: Slavery enhancer 4*pi 1.7 ver
« Reply #37 on: January 26, 2010, 01:18:26 pm »

Updated program to 1.7 with more fixes.

Wanted to update tweak to 40d16 but it now says "map data is not yet available" ?? And then I realised that using slavery on df would change it's hash.

Hugo_The_Dwarf

• Bay Watcher
  • Modding Mentor
    • View Profile
    • Regeneration: Forced Evolution
« Reply #38 on: January 26, 2010, 08:16:23 pm »

know what would really be cool, if you have friendship (its new name) had it so you can give proffessions/jobs (if even possible) but thats just me, I still really enjoy that my elf slaves do all the carry work and fighting while my dwarves live the life of lux. Managed to find a working order (use standard slavery then Expermental) works like a charm Im lovin it ;D

EDIT: Downloaded newest version... I got all these .cpp files and all these things... How do I run it? or did you accidently upload your raw code?
« Last Edit: January 26, 2010, 08:30:52 pm by Hugo_The_Dwarf »

darius

• Bay Watcher
  • ^^
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: January 27, 2010, 07:51:43 am »

know what would really be cool, if you have friendship (its new name) had it so you can give proffessions/jobs (if even possible) but thats just me, I still really enjoy that my elf slaves do all the carry work and fighting while my dwarves live the life of lux. Managed to find a working order (use standard slavery then Expermental) works like a charm Im lovin it ;D

EDIT: Downloaded newest version... I got all these .cpp files and all these things... How do I run it? or did you accidently upload your raw code?
Possible to give profesions, maybe even without much trouble...
I use experimental only, because it let's you set witch races to upgrade...
As for download: Sorry my mistake.

Dude_Jebawe

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: January 27, 2010, 09:03:05 pm »

This is the most awesome thing ever! Finally I can have multi species fortresses!

I love you, darius!

Hugo_The_Dwarf

• Bay Watcher
  • Modding Mentor
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: January 27, 2010, 09:09:31 pm »

got the newest one :D and does the Race have to be an Entity (thats probally what you mean) because I had made my elven slaves just a creature and they couldnt pick any weapons up, made them an "entity" to go along with the same weapons and equipment as dwarves now thay do, maybe I don't need to use simple then Experiment just Experiment and have my desired creature a entity pet

Edit: If you can get the Profession/Job a-signing working could it also include a weapon job setter so that if I had human slaves I could get them to use their whips and pikes

Edit2: Changed my OP so it made more sense, and would that just make to default gremlins and wizards just only carry?
« Last Edit: January 27, 2010, 09:17:39 pm by Hugo_The_Dwarf »

Hugo_The_Dwarf

• Bay Watcher
  • Modding Mentor
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: January 29, 2010, 09:06:19 pm »

This is soo cool, there is so many more things I can do now, Like make MERC dwarves and humans that you can hire (trade/embark from/with dwarves or humans) and give them weapons or let them carry stone or whatnot
 ;D gives me a reason to acually request armor and weapons from the humans now so I can fully arm my human mercs
Your my fav Darius :)

Hugo_The_Dwarf

• Bay Watcher
  • Modding Mentor
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: February 13, 2010, 09:52:30 am »

Bump great untility hate to see it die :(

darius

• Bay Watcher
  • ^^
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: February 13, 2010, 04:03:22 pm »

There is not much to add here. The profession assigning isn't as easy as i thought although maybe DwarfTheRapist could work like that. On other news added a new functionality: stealing creatures. Converts creature under your cursor to your creature and sets it to miner. (i know it's stupid but at least it gives you ability to assign jobs to merchants and their guards).
Link @ OP.

[rhetorical]now how do i build merperson constructed rapture...[/rhetorical]
« Last Edit: February 13, 2010, 04:05:53 pm by darius »
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4