Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Chrogothrogrin- Kobold Fortress or I Jreengus  (Read 808 times)

Formerly haftan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Chrogothrogrin- Kobold Fortress or I Jreengus
« on: January 17, 2010, 04:24:10 pm »

I Jreengus. Two moons back, kobolds go to find new home in cave. Only Beerbis come back. He say cave have Titan and everyone eaten by Bonebat. He come back with Bonebat helmet and kobold bone rings. He big chief now.

Jreengus is woodcutter; I go find new cave and be big chief too.  We leave Srudushuber for new home. We find cave with kobolds living outside. Dey say dey get killed by horses everday. I say dey stupid; dey stand outside in the rain. We take deir stuff.

I make Chreebus go look in cave for danger. He run out chased by Arkimabir, a giant leopard. A kobold guard stab it and it bite kobold face off. Dey both die; we all laughed! We go to kobold funeral. Den we take his stuff.

Chreebus check cave again, he say nothing in cave. We make new home. There are few trees; problem for Jreengus, kobolds say Jreengus un-import-ant now. I tell dem shudup, get to work!

We find soft clay part in cave and dig. We make nice rooms for workshops. We make beds and stuff. We fish and get plants. Kobold car-a-van come fast and want stuff. We give dem what we got and dey give us food. We think dey secretly stealing our stuff. Dey say dey come every season.

More come from Srudushuber. We need many. Cave is really big with lots of rooms. We dig and have lots of stupid rocks to move. Dey heavy. And sometimes we find super hard rocks dat are really heavy.

We running out of stuff to give car-a-van. Chreebus say we should cut sparkly rocks from wall and give to car-a-van. I tell him he stupid. But he take sparkly rocks and super hard rocks to trader and say what it worth? Trader say super hard rocks called plat-i-num and is worthless, but some
sparkly rocks worth more den others. I tell tribe about Chreebus and the worthless super heavy rocks and dey all laugh.

We make stuff out of wood, but we running out of trees. Den Jreengus see kobold get head kicked in by horse, den horse get shot by guard. Jreengus get idea, we now making totems.

Car-a-van come and dey like our totems. But Chreebus learned to count and he say totems worth much more so he get more stuff from merchant. Tribe find out and make him trader. I hate Chreebus.

We dig water pit in cave so we don't see horses when we thirsty. It take a long time; river really far away.

Pointy-ears are here to attack us! But dey don't know where cave hole is. Dey set up camp.

We have no big chiefs or pointy sticks so Jreengus get miners to dig hole under pointy-ears camp. We will make dem fall in pit. Den take deir teef. But Chreebus and other miners lazy. Pointy-ears leave before pit finished.

We now have dis many (7) champion big chiefs in case Pointy-ears come back. Dey fight all day and learn really fast. Chreebus say he be famous like big chief and kobolds make legends about him. I tell him he stupid; he been here dis many years (2) and nobody talking about him.

Shulmin find Pointy-teef babystealer trying to take baby! She hit him but he stab baby and baby die. We have funeral. We sad. No stuff to take.

Siris find another Pointy-teef! He get stabbed in hand and say he go to bed, he not work! I get bucket of water and dump it on him. Tribe laugh.

I talk to big chiefs about Pointy-teefs. Dey serious problem. Dey live close and our cave full of babies. Siris and Chreebus big babies. Dey say "more big chiefs!"

We have dis many (15) big chiefs now. Dey make room to fight in and make big noise. Dey take all the best stuff.

Pointy-ears back! And dey riding horses! Big chiefs getting together to fight. Dey say dey come back with good stuff. I say dey come back with only arrows...

Formerly haftan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Chrogothrogrin- Kobold Fortress or I Jreengus
« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2010, 06:17:38 pm »

We make war plans. We dig tunnel under dem and surprise dem. Miners are slow but dey dig tunnel.

Big chiefs hide in cave near Pointy-ears waiting on miners to make hole. But Shrikithraylis and Strabagrulgin must of heard "wait near Pointy-ears" and dey went outside. Dey kill dis many (4) pointy-ears before getting killed. Chreebus slow making hole so all chiefs run outside and kill rest of Pointy-ears. Chiefs running around taking stuff.

Big chiefs have meeting and ask Jreengus get more armor for arrows. But traders bring no armor when I ask dem to! Shaylmin's child Glisrobin says to make armor out of turtles. I say he stupid, I once saw him suck on sparkly rock for like half a day. He is moron.

Kobolds come and say more Pointy-ears in forest! Dey killing dem with arrows! Struflorsnis Semilieyila take chiefs to dem and kill dis many (10) more! Klodus and Chleedus are wounded. Pointy-ears run away! We get lots of teefs!

We have funeral for champions Shrikithraylis and Strabagrulgin. For heros funeral we don't take deir stuff; da leader, dats me, say heros' last words and tribe repeat while we pass around champions most valuable possession. It is kobold way.

I hold Shrikithraylis broken shirt and say "AAAAIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEE!!!!" and tribe repeat. I hold Strabagrulgin alligator bone ring and say "I want Jreengus to have this" and tribe repeat.

After battle big chiefs sit around dinner hall and talk about fighting Pointy-ears, pointy-teef, horses and other things. Den Glisrobin say he heard of monster called hu-man dat smell bad and are hairy. He say nothing can kill dem except magma. He even say dat Armok didnt make world but a hu-man made world by counting wan, too, dree, foor! He say dey eats dragons and lives under rocks. No one ever seen hu-man but he scare whole tribe. Jreengus not scared!

Today we move all rocks out of cave and throw in river.

hillburra

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 17, 2010, 06:50:32 pm »

Kobolds are so pro :P
'b' is different than 'x' and a Bed doesn't hold back magma as well as a Floodgate no matter how fast you type.

Formerly haftan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 17, 2010, 09:28:41 pm »

We are still hauling all loot inside. Merchants came and we had enough teef to buy whole wagon.

Just as merchants leaving a Pointy-teef ambush! Dey chase around Chrikus and Chladis but can't catch dem. Big chiefs go out and smash dis many (7) Pointy-teefs brains in. Thugrildis had his back broken. Thridildiplagrin hurt his arm. Pointy-teefs had good shiny stuff.

Den Pointy-teef babysnatchers are caught by big chiefs as dey walk back home. Dis many (3) get brains smashed in.

We have lots of loot now. Taking days to get it all. Cave is busy. We have famous dining room. Everything full. We need dig more.

More kobolds come, not enough. We have lots of loot but are weak. We only have dis many (12) big chiefs now. Thugrildis died. We forgot him and he was thirsty. He didnt kill anybody so we took his stuff. He had the best stuff.

Merchants are back. Another Pointy-teef ambush!...