Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 22

Author Topic: Yet another meta forum RP!  (Read 11995 times)

Luke_Prowler

• Bay Watcher
  • Wait, how did I get back here?
    • View Profile
Re: Yet another meta forum RP!
« Reply #195 on: January 23, 2010, 08:21:06 pm »

Luke jumped down the hole, following the others into the depths of hell. But he did not have away to slow down, nor did he need one. Anyone nearby were knocked off their feet, but Luke was unfazed, and began firing at monsters as soon as he landed, the bolter rounds turning daemons to shreds, then followed behind Mission.

Quote from: ProtonJon
And that's why Communism doesn't work. There's always Chance Time

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
« Reply #196 on: January 23, 2010, 08:23:34 pm »

As Phalanx and Davis turn left after running past Mission they encounter a helluva lot of Greater Demons.

"Hey, something new..."

Kadzar

• Bay Watcher
  • Descan Pengwind
    • View Profile
« Reply #197 on: January 23, 2010, 08:28:30 pm »

Kadzar flies towards the demons, wrist blades retracted.
What if the earth is just a knick in one of the infinite swords of the mighty fractal bear?
Glory to Arstotzka!

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
« Reply #198 on: January 23, 2010, 08:36:36 pm »

A demon, (Which is 4x larger than Luke) picks up Mission and begins moving him towards his mouth.
2 other demons have their heads blown off by Phalanx and Davis.

Luke_Prowler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #199 on: January 23, 2010, 08:42:50 pm »

While the massive daemon had thought it would be able to eat Mission with out resistance, instead an armed demo pack was thrown into the gaping maw, and fall into the stomach. Not taking any time, Luke fired his bolter at the creature's arm, detaching it and freeing it's captive.

Kadzar

• Bay Watcher
  • Descan Pengwind
    • View Profile
« Reply #200 on: January 23, 2010, 08:53:22 pm »

Kadzar flies, spinning blades-first, into a demon, spreading his arms apart as he comes out the exit wound.
What if the earth is just a knick in one of the infinite swords of the mighty fractal bear?
Glory to Arstotzka!

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
« Reply #201 on: January 23, 2010, 09:02:50 pm »

Demons left: 45
A demon tries to step on luke while another tries that on mission.

mission0

• Bay Watcher
  • He is on a mission!
    • View Profile
« Reply #202 on: January 24, 2010, 12:47:27 am »

Mission dusts himself off a bit. Then double checking his spellbook he starts throwing small pillars of air at demons. Similar to his arcs but instead of slicing, these spear and keep going for a bit longer. Then encants another spell.

"Next demon to touch me is probably going to die... along with the next 20 after."
Oh wait, "insane" doesn't work on this forum.
Crap, can't think of an alternative.

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
« Reply #203 on: January 24, 2010, 12:52:36 am »

21 more demons appear.
One picks mission up.

"Y'know Satan can hear us right?"

Luke_Prowler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #204 on: January 24, 2010, 02:05:24 am »

The daemon that attempted to crush the space marine fail, for a quick swing of his chainsword separated the foot from the rest of the monster, and another swing killed it out right. Seeing that they were hopelessly out numbered, Luke equipped both the special bolter  and the flamer that Armok had given him, and unleashed a fury of bolt rounds and fire onto the hoard. Promethium and explosive round turned the daemons into burnt hamburger, what not dying instantly now running only spreading the flame.
« Last Edit: January 24, 2010, 02:07:03 am by Luke_Prowler »

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
« Reply #205 on: January 24, 2010, 02:51:17 am »

"Know what? Screw it."
Phalanx throws his rucksack at the demons, which explodes in a similar way to a tactical nuke. It kills all the d(a)emons.
"Disc grenades are just awesome to stick in a backpack."
Phalanx and Davis advance.

mission0

• Bay Watcher
  • He is on a mission!
    • View Profile
« Reply #206 on: January 24, 2010, 03:31:43 am »

Mission dusts himself off a bit. Then double checking his spellbook he starts throwing small pillars of air at demons. Similar to his arcs but instead of slicing, these spear and keep going for a bit longer. Then encants another spell.

"Next demon to touch me is probably going to die... along with the next 20 after."

OOC: not that it matters anymore, but demons that *touch* not appear. So only one would have died. Also if all 21 had touched me all 21 would have died... I said 20 after including the first.

Mission takes a moment to heal himself thinking that being in peak shape is more prudent than rushing to join the others... nothing major, a small gash from where one of the demons had touched him. Maybe a few acids here and there but they were easy enough to take care of before they really started hurting

"Hey, I may not seem it but I like this type of stuff... leave some for me next time!"

Mission runs to catch up with the others, staff in one hand sword in the other.

Archangel

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #207 on: January 24, 2010, 05:55:19 am »

The Crusader closes his visor and jumps down the hole, lands softly and gracefully, readies his shield and rifle, then follows the trail of corpses to the others. "I have a feeling that this particular Satan is incredibly weak, extremely stupid, or he is toying with us."
There's about 25 of the fuckers and the three sarge killed were at point blank range - it's got to be zombies or a bunch of really dumb terrorists with knives.
My full sig

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
« Reply #208 on: January 24, 2010, 02:49:35 pm »

Meanwhile, on the start of the Ninth Circle...

"Damn that thing is huge."
Said Phalanx, as he stared at a very, very, large demon, (Think 15 times the size of Luke) that is blocking the way to satans door. It is covered in an unknown and very strong metal. There area also crucifixes all over the area. Notable ones include a Greater Demon, a Black Templar, some kind of humanoid lizard thing, and an Anglo Saxon.
« Last Edit: January 24, 2010, 03:01:23 pm by Phantom »

mission0

• Bay Watcher
  • He is on a mission!
    • View Profile
« Reply #209 on: January 24, 2010, 04:57:43 pm »

ooc: huh? Crucifixes? and you are describing them as demons? A crucifix = a cross. Or are you saying there are demons hanging from the crucifixes... otherwise i'm stumped as to what you are trying to say.
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 22