Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 22

Author Topic: Yet another meta forum RP!  (Read 12001 times)

Luke_Prowler

• Bay Watcher
  • Wait, how did I get back here?
    • View Profile
Re: Yet another meta forum RP!
« Reply #180 on: January 23, 2010, 04:43:21 am »

Luke looks over to The Crusader, a small smile hidden under his helmet "Now, see, that exactly what I'm talking about. These "soldiers" are less professional than a penal squad. The fact that they are still keeping Manta live rather than killing him means either that are very sure he won't get possessed again, or very stupid. I'm guessing the latter."

Quote from: ProtonJon
And that's why Communism doesn't work. There's always Chance Time

Archangel

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #181 on: January 23, 2010, 05:13:31 am »

"Yes. I see now why, when the version of the Brotherhood that the Arathinians have dealings with got their act together and started using proper training and tactics, they pulverized their GDI. They were still bad people, but the Arathinians convinced them to become good, mostly by being able to smash them to pieces if they didn't. Anyway, shall we go in before those fools attract the attention of something tougher than an imp?"
« Last Edit: January 23, 2010, 05:16:04 am by Archangel »
There's about 25 of the fuckers and the three sarge killed were at point blank range - it's got to be zombies or a bunch of really dumb terrorists with knives.
My full sig

mission0

• Bay Watcher
  • He is on a mission!
    • View Profile
« Reply #182 on: January 23, 2010, 12:40:00 pm »

Mission finishes strapping all the gear he had asked the 'sky/Armok' for.

"Sure why not, besides perhaps a hoard of imps will overwhelm them. With their luck I wouldn't be surprised."

Mission jumps into the portal

"Weeeeee!"
Oh wait, "insane" doesn't work on this forum.
Crap, can't think of an alternative.

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
« Reply #183 on: January 23, 2010, 12:58:56 pm »

"What? We got most of the generals of NOD plus Kane holed up in Cairo. The battles been in progress for a few days already. They're encircled. We got a small NOD resistance force holed up in Sarajevo, and we're attempting to kill them with a pincer move. Australia is the only place we're having trouble. An important group of GDI forces and technology use River Tactics to escape NOD, they basically pack up, head to some place that NOD doesn't. They sometimes choose to go back to their original base because it is heavily fortified and the controls for the defense system is still inside their MCV.

Davis and Phalanx are probably killing almost everything with their personal Ion Cannons.

And the C.O.s don't give us much money to prepare our forces, and now that those enemy forces secured the fields, we ain't got a source of reliable income.

Now if you don't mind, I have to try assassinate an Enemy general that's in charge of the west coast."
Ghost leaves, with Manta leaving too. They both go in opposite directions.

Meanwhile, In Hell...
There is a huge hole blasted into the wall. A makeshift shaft from that hole falls a long way down. A cable is attached to the ceiling to let people slide down to the bottom of the shaft.

Luke_Prowler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #184 on: January 23, 2010, 01:18:10 pm »

Luke simply rolled his eye, then grabbed his request equipment. He gave a short prayer to The God Emperor, then proceeded to jump into the portal to hell. Looking around his new settings, Luke couldn't help but wonder why there is a portal to hell in the mortal realm. "This is is hell? I've seen Hive Worlds look worse than this."

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
« Reply #185 on: January 23, 2010, 01:20:39 pm »

A very, very, large group of imps approach them.
Davis and Phalanx climb back up and decimates the group of imps with the personal Ion Cannons.

"Can you guys hurry up?"

Luke_Prowler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #186 on: January 23, 2010, 01:50:56 pm »

"...if this whole thing is just those two blasting everything, then what's the point of us coming here?"

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
« Reply #187 on: January 23, 2010, 01:55:28 pm »

"It was your choice."

The 2 go down the cable.

Armok

• Bay Watcher
  • God of Blood
    • View Profile
« Reply #188 on: January 23, 2010, 02:56:35 pm »

((as you have apperantly alredy moved on, I'll just state your euipment:))

evryones stuff is obviusl all blessed.

Luke: A "bolter" (I asume its some kinf of machinegun?) that is larger yet lighter than normal, have much higher rate of fire than normal, and have infinite ammo that can be set to either ordinary or high explosive (explosive enough to blow up a tank with a single one). A flamer (asume it's a flamethrower) with abaut 1000 higher temprature than normal, and a seting that makes it shot magic fire that instantly frezes things instead. And demo charges, both ordinary and various multi-megaton yeld ones.

Kadzar: holy wrist blades it is. Admantine, indestructible, cuts throught solid tungsten as if it was water. I'm not sure if they can actualy be caled wrist blades by the way: when you take them on, they meald with the flesh of your hand, temporarly replacing all the fingers except the thumb with blade, and they bends as your fingers normaly would, and you can control their lenght and shape exactly with a bit of concentration. You can also get them all to meld together to form a single large sword. Their holyness slays all evil stuff as usual, and in case that dosnt help their surfact is also poison and electrified at some bazilion volts.

Mission: instead of just scrols, you get a book with each page made like a scroll. it has basicaly any spell you can imagine, and it has magic so that you think of a spell and open it at random it will open at the corect spell if it's in the book. Despite having over 10000 pages, it fots in your pocket and is still easy to read. YOu also get a silverfish made from actual silver that works as a holy symbol.

Archangel: Your skin turns to silver, your smile now counts as a holy symbol, your tears can heal like phonix ones, you gain telekinesis and flight, you are invounrable to blunt, peirce, slashing, cold, and heat damage, your punches and kicks will now cause directed charge nuclear explosions on contact.

So says Armok, God of blood.
Sszsszssoo...
Sszsszssaaayysss...
III...

Kadzar

• Bay Watcher
  • Descan Pengwind
    • View Profile
« Reply #189 on: January 23, 2010, 04:13:20 pm »

(The poison and electricity seem a bit unnecessary.)
After equipping the wrist blades, Kadzar goes red-form and flies into the portal to hell.
What if the earth is just a knick in one of the infinite swords of the mighty fractal bear?
Glory to Arstotzka!

mission0

• Bay Watcher
  • He is on a mission!
    • View Profile
« Reply #190 on: January 23, 2010, 06:59:31 pm »

Mission instead of clipping onto the cable simple jumps down into the hole, and floats down.

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
« Reply #191 on: January 23, 2010, 07:01:27 pm »

Mission sees Phalanx and Davis sitting on a bunch of burned corpses while eating beef jerky.
"On break."
« Last Edit: January 23, 2010, 07:11:38 pm by Phantom »

Kadzar

• Bay Watcher
  • Descan Pengwind
    • View Profile
« Reply #192 on: January 23, 2010, 07:13:30 pm »

Kadzar dives, head-first, down the hole, righting himself just before he hits the bottom.
What if the earth is just a knick in one of the infinite swords of the mighty fractal bear?
Glory to Arstotzka!

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
« Reply #193 on: January 23, 2010, 07:14:17 pm »

"So do you want us to get moving or what?"

mission0

• Bay Watcher
  • He is on a mission!
    • View Profile
« Reply #194 on: January 23, 2010, 07:42:34 pm »

Flips through his new scrollbook quickly, memorizing a few spells before putting it in an inside pocket of his sleave. A small click signifies that it is in place.

"Well I am going on, I'll be outside of satans door if someone needs me"

Waves as he walks off, he slices a few dozen imps with a blast of air and continues walking.
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 22