Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 22

Author Topic: Yet another meta forum RP!  (Read 12000 times)

Luke_Prowler

• Bay Watcher
  • Wait, how did I get back here?
    • View Profile
Re: Yet another meta forum RP!
« Reply #165 on: January 21, 2010, 10:54:03 pm »

"The fact that an entire island dedicated to your military is unable to kill two mutants leads me to believe that your entire operation is incompetent, and your enemies by proximity."

Quote from: ProtonJon
And that's why Communism doesn't work. There's always Chance Time

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
« Reply #166 on: January 21, 2010, 11:01:38 pm »

"It depends on who you are, when there is a larger Military force thats is even using some technology that is better then ours, concerned about the deaths of soldiers, and the fact there is a bloody area called the Quarantine zone filled with mutants, what would you do if you could only use conventional warfare? Unlike you, I care about peoples lives. Asshole. Maybe you should take off that fancy armor of yours and try fighting as an ordinary foot soldier."

Now thats done with..."
Phantom puts on his military fatigues. Well more like a bullet proof jacket and a helmet.
"I gotta get to the Command Bunker."
« Last Edit: January 21, 2010, 11:03:27 pm by Phantom »

Archangel

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #167 on: January 22, 2010, 02:01:52 am »

The Crusader follows everyone into Phantom's room and thus overhears the conversation about killing Satan. "I might as well join this venture. After all, I've killed things that are tougher. Tougher mainly because they didn't have any vulnerabilities or weak spots."

OOC: At this point, I'd like to note that this Crusader is a Sanasarian and a veteran of war, which resulted in him having to have his right arm, part of his chest, his throat and his left eye have all been replaced with cybernetic parts. For his eye the only noticeable difference is that is noticeable without touching it is that it is silver rather that his natural red, and for his throat, merely a slight metallic ring to his voice.

As for his arm and chest, no attempt has been made to conceal the replacements. Not that you'll be seeing that unless he is extremely unlucky.
There's about 25 of the fuckers and the three sarge killed were at point blank range - it's got to be zombies or a bunch of really dumb terrorists with knives.
My full sig

Armok

• Bay Watcher
  • God of Blood
    • View Profile
« Reply #168 on: January 22, 2010, 05:11:38 am »

"So... I heard you want to kill Satan, Mmn? I'd be glad to help, never liked the guy, however there is some red tape... I can give you any equipment you might wish for however, and if you need anything other service later just prey and I will answer. Oh, and if you're at his place transmissions might get scrambled, but a "^_^" drawn in blood and some repetitions of my name should get through anything you might encounter.

So, who want equipment, and what kind do you want?"
So says Armok, God of blood.
Sszsszssoo...
Sszsszssaaayysss...
III...

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
« Reply #169 on: January 22, 2010, 10:16:20 am »

"Just one thing, how did luke get through my apartment door?"

Kadzar

• Bay Watcher
  • Descan Pengwind
    • View Profile
« Reply #170 on: January 22, 2010, 12:59:55 pm »

(Maybe he went in sideways?)
Kadzar has mostly returned to normal, although the tattoo on the back of his neck is still glowing.
"Before asking for equipment, I need to know what hurts him, and we also need a way to get to hell that doesn't involve sacrificing anyone."
What if the earth is just a knick in one of the infinite swords of the mighty fractal bear?
Glory to Arstotzka!

Luke_Prowler

• Bay Watcher
  • Wait, how did I get back here?
    • View Profile
« Reply #171 on: January 22, 2010, 02:51:17 pm »

Luke looks back to the apartment door, then to the space marine shaped hole in the wall that he came through. "That's not the point. As for equipment I going to need a heavy bolter, a flamer, and some demo charges. Daemons are not that tough so long as you throw enough bullets at them"

Quote from: ProtonJon
And that's why Communism doesn't work. There's always Chance Time

Kadzar

• Bay Watcher
  • Descan Pengwind
    • View Profile
« Reply #172 on: January 22, 2010, 03:15:40 pm »

"Right. Well, I can't imagine heat being very effective against them, so I'm going to need some sort of holy wrist blades."
What if the earth is just a knick in one of the infinite swords of the mighty fractal bear?
Glory to Arstotzka!

mission0

• Bay Watcher
  • He is on a mission!
    • View Profile
« Reply #173 on: January 22, 2010, 03:34:25 pm »

Mission ponders for a moment

"I could use plenty of scrolls, and a scroll case of holding to put them all in. As well as a fish symbol, I never liked that cross but a devil shrinking away from a fish just makes me chuckle everytime I think of it"
Oh wait, "insane" doesn't work on this forum.
Crap, can't think of an alternative.

Archangel

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #174 on: January 22, 2010, 04:08:09 pm »

The Crusader says "O Great One, truly all that I desire from Thou is Thine blessing."
There's about 25 of the fuckers and the three sarge killed were at point blank range - it's got to be zombies or a bunch of really dumb terrorists with knives.
My full sig

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
« Reply #175 on: January 22, 2010, 05:38:58 pm »

"Guys, there is a portal to hell sitting right there in the portal room. Oh and go to the room across from mine and there is a priest. Talk to him if you want your assorted piles of crap blessed."

Phalanx and Corporal Davis leave, then they come back with 2 more Personal Ion Cannons.

mission0

• Bay Watcher
  • He is on a mission!
    • View Profile
« Reply #176 on: January 22, 2010, 10:21:09 pm »

Looks at the priest in the other room

"I think I'll take my blessings straight from the god just upstairs if you don't mind"
Oh wait, "insane" doesn't work on this forum.
Crap, can't think of an alternative.

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
« Reply #177 on: January 22, 2010, 11:49:11 pm »

"Suit yourself, just don't Phalanx or any of the other guys to stay with- Hey where'd they go?"

Note to you people, left to kill Satan, bye.

PS: We may have blown a shortcut into the the Seventh circle.
PSS: The circles are all basically contain demons and nothing else. Pretty boring. Note to the space marine., prepare an exterminatus.
PSSS: Ah screw it, meet us down in the eigth circle at least because I want to get this done quick. And they aren't really circles they are more like feautreless halls.
« Last Edit: January 22, 2010, 11:55:03 pm by Phantom »

Archangel

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #178 on: January 23, 2010, 01:30:12 am »

"Those young warriors are complete idiots, and it is made far worse by their lack of discipline." The Crusader glares at Phantom, accusingly. "They should not go, without orders, in a small group, into an extremely dangerous place, WITHOUT the two fighters whom have experience fighting this type of foe."

Meanwhile, Volos is sitting in a chair in Armok's place, munching on a salad and drinking some wine.
« Last Edit: January 23, 2010, 01:43:54 am by Archangel »
My full sig

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
« Reply #179 on: January 23, 2010, 01:39:03 am »

"Why don't you go join 'em and go kill Satan before they do?
Oh, and please avoid annoying the remaining populace, they're under enough stress as it is.
Bye."

Phantom leaves. Leaving Ghost and Manta standing sitting in the kitchen trying to beat each other in an arm wrestling match.

Meanwhile, in Hell...

"I better run into something that I can't kill in one shot or I'll get pissed."
"I'm already pissed, I had to skip Mechanized Patrol today."
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 22