Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 22

Author Topic: Yet another meta forum RP!  (Read 11999 times)

mission0

• Bay Watcher
  • He is on a mission!
    • View Profile
Re: Yet another meta forum RP!
« Reply #120 on: January 19, 2010, 09:00:52 pm »

"HEY! I didn't even ask to come here, and was actually trying to go on vacation. This place seemed like a good enough substitute. However if I must return to adventuring then fine!"

Mission pulls a shortsword from a scabbard at his hip. It is rather crude and the only elegant feature on the sword is the pommel which is gilded with silver and seems to make the air around it shimmer. After murmuring a few wards of prayer and enchantment, Mission jumps into the hole.
Oh wait, "insane" doesn't work on this forum.
Crap, can't think of an alternative.

Luke_Prowler

• Bay Watcher
  • Wait, how did I get back here?
    • View Profile
« Reply #121 on: January 19, 2010, 10:50:09 pm »

"You know, we've all tried to stop Manta already. Yet every time he has escaped, as if some invisible lamed-brained force is keeping him loose.  Normal i'd just say screw the whole thing over, but since this guys is dangerous, I really don't have a choice. But if I have any say i this, don't expect him to come back alive" Luke then pulled out his chainsword and followed after.

Quote from: ProtonJon
And that's why Communism doesn't work. There's always Chance Time

mission0

• Bay Watcher
  • He is on a mission!
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: January 19, 2010, 11:00:08 pm »

OOC: Phantom would you like to describe the hole we just jumped into, or take it into our own hands?

Luke_Prowler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #123 on: January 19, 2010, 11:02:19 pm »

(If i read the topic right, the rabbit hole leads to The Kadlands topic. Unless that's not what you're asking)

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
« Reply #124 on: January 19, 2010, 11:22:50 pm »

(It heads to the Kadlands topic.)

Archangel

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #125 on: January 20, 2010, 03:13:33 am »

"Oh shit! We need some divine intervention."

Archangel resummons the portal, sticks his head through and shouts something. A few moments later a man in heavy armor comes through, armed with a big flamethrower, an assault rifle and a broadsword. His armor is chest is painted gold, as is his shield, and on both his chest and his shield is a black cross. He looks at the crucifixes, dashes over and pulls the corpses off them, then sets fire to them all.

"I do not know of that is enough, but it is of far greater import that I stop he who did this. Where did he go?"

Archangel points to the rabbit hole and the Crusader jumps down it.
There's about 25 of the fuckers and the three sarge killed were at point blank range - it's got to be zombies or a bunch of really dumb terrorists with knives.
My full sig

mission0

• Bay Watcher
  • He is on a mission!
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: January 20, 2010, 10:36:03 pm »

Mission appears back in this realm from the Rabbit Hole, then looks back down into the hole waiting for Luke to come through. He steps a bit back as well not wanting to get smashed by the large Marine.

Luke_Prowler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #127 on: January 20, 2010, 10:50:08 pm »

Luke climbs out, the small hole making it somewhat difficult for the massive soldier to fit through, but he is able to muscle his way out. "We're never inviting GDI to these meetings ever again. In fact, I'd like to punch who ever lets them come here in the first place."
« Last Edit: January 20, 2010, 10:53:04 pm by Luke_Prowler »

mission0

• Bay Watcher
  • He is on a mission!
    • View Profile
« Reply #128 on: January 20, 2010, 10:55:13 pm »

Mission chuckles mildly at that thought. Then heads back over to his table, stripping draining wards off himself as he walked. The wards left a trail of shimmering/sparkling air in Mission's wake that faded after a few moments back into the areas natural magic.

"Hey I don't think they mean to much harm, although I will admit they do seem to attract unwanted devastation with them. Anyways I remember hearing something about Chaos in a certain Space Marine Fortress awhile back."

Leans back in his chair sipping what was left of the Megis in his glass. Mission pondered... the wine tasted different. Was more bitter now, perhaps because of the large amount of magic he kept using.

"Well lets see, we have two space Marines here now, a god, and Myself. What to do."

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
« Reply #129 on: January 20, 2010, 11:04:27 pm »

A GDI soldier locks the Portal and watches a view screen.

"What the heck is 2nd Lieutenant doing?"
He watches as PFC Jennifer throws Corporal Davis at a scythe monster while Phalanx is busy bashing those things heads in.
"Wait a minute... Oh right, that must relate to this things torso."

Luke_Prowler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #130 on: January 20, 2010, 11:10:14 pm »

Luke moved over to the table, once again find himself sitting on the floor. "You can't prove that happened" Luke blurted out out when Mission mentioned Chaos in a Space M0arine Fortress, although truth be told he did not know which incident Mission was referring too. Luke thought over what to do now, when a thought crossed him mind. "Have you played Euchre before?"

Archangel

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #131 on: January 21, 2010, 12:24:21 am »

The Crusader comes through the rabbit hole behind Luke and walks over to Volos. "I was not needed, as your friends are mighty. I will remain until duty calls for me to return home. I am Hekas."

"Ok." Turning to Luke and Mission, Volos asked, "What did you two do?"
There's about 25 of the fuckers and the three sarge killed were at point blank range - it's got to be zombies or a bunch of really dumb terrorists with knives.
My full sig

Luke_Prowler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #132 on: January 21, 2010, 12:34:03 am »

"We kicked ass and took names. That's all that needs to be said about it."

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
« Reply #133 on: January 21, 2010, 12:39:26 am »

The GDI Soldier yells out of the portal
"Actually, a GDI soldier with a spear killed most of them."

mission0

• Bay Watcher
  • He is on a mission!
    • View Profile
« Reply #134 on: January 21, 2010, 12:40:11 am »

"Kicked Ass? Is that what you call dropping a orbital bombardment beacon then running back through the portal before it started raining death? Oh also I was referring to another get together like this awhile back at a Space Marines Fortress... I forget who was the host though. Although I do remember this wine came from the fine selection there"

Mission smiles as he takes another drink

"oh, and when I say chaos I don't mean the evil corruption I mean stuff just hit the fan kind of insanity"
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 22