Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 11

Author Topic: RtDX - Civilization of Magic (Turn 10 - Now, Until The Moment You Die...)  (Read 9831 times)

Errol

• Bay Watcher
  • Heaven or Hell, Duel 1 -- Let's Rock!
    • View Profile
Re: RtDX - Civilization of Magic (Turn 6 - That moment felt like WEEKS.)
« Reply #90 on: March 16, 2010, 01:42:52 pm »

Mete - yes, I shall be staying with the group, but swords at the ready, should the need arise to fight my way out of things.

(7, 12) You do not see a need to jump to the rescue or anything, so you just strike what you perceive to be a mysterious pose. It happens to be pretty explicit sign-language for "I need to blow wind."

Frizes - STAB HIM WITH MAH KNIFES! and while at it. STEAL HIS KNIFES! and also STEAL HIS UNIFORM

(3, 9) Seeing the knocked out man, you are filled with an immeasurable rage! You take out your knives and slash around wildly, except that Roth quickly removed the soldier you were targeting and you hit the charging Dwayne instead. He does not look pleased.

Karmana - Stealth mode activate! Creep away from the road silently

(14, 11) You sneakily remove yourself from the shrubbery. They never saw you leaving.

Dwayne - Use mallet to crush the throat of the man Frizes knocked over. For Ekape!

(10, 8) You utter a battlecry that would make devout worshippers of Ekape assume the fetal position, and charge the soldier... except that there suddenly is no more soldier and instead oh god did that bastard just slash you oh you'll show him. Frizes blocks with his right arm because happened to be in the way. It is stunned and he will not be able to utilize it that well.

Drummond - Make a speartip out of metal that can be placed in a stick, and stick it in a stick.

(12+1, 7) You forge the spear-tip with considerably more care. Then you look for an appropiate stick, but find no such stick.

Jurrvys - Blow my nose with my arm and decide to start on the journey by my lonesome.

(14, 14) The path is dark. But it brightens up, brightens up by the rays of the morning sun... or is it that bright blur over there? You are not sure what it is, and you start hearing voices... "Path... the way... no matter... where you go... right... path... is the path... you want it to be... path... your eyes... deceive... close... will... know where... want to be... and path... will be the light path..."

You are absolutely not sure what the hell that means, but it fills you with hope, and a purpose.

Roth - Drag the lone soldier (straggler? scout?) off the road and use "enhanced interrogation" techniques on him, involving my saw and his fingers. Ask him about his company, the size of the enemy forces, and where they're headed. Let Frizes finish him off afterwards.

(8, 11) You see Frizes charging like a maniac so you snatch the soldier quickly and drag him off, very nearly suffering a cut. Afterwards, you try to interrogate your prisoner, but to no avail - he is KO. Herd derp.

Verlaine - Improve Nailboard

(11, 8) You borrow some of Drummond's metal and jam it into your nailboard. You are no craftsman, but it looks gooooood.

---

Strychovsky facepalms.

Statuses

Spoiler: Mete (haika) (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Frizes (Jetsquirrel) (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Drummond (100killer9) (click to show/hide)

Girls are currently preparing signature, please wait warmly until it is ready.

Jetsquirrel

• Bay Watcher
  • In the end, i will win.
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: March 16, 2010, 01:55:26 pm »

Look at the surroundings and do something usefull!

Pillow_Killer

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: March 16, 2010, 02:14:19 pm »

Continue onwards on my epic journey of getting infinite riches from Dice!
Quote from: x2yzh9
every man faps to every person he knows/likes. I've done that for about 2 girls that I've liked really, and it's because they have big boobs. 'Nuff said amirite?

Jervous

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: March 16, 2010, 02:39:21 pm »

Close my eyes and continue down a path.

100killer9

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: March 16, 2010, 08:54:03 pm »

Look harder for the stick!
Just out of curiosity, what DOES Dwarf Fortress smell like?
Death, Booze, and Insanity.
Ladders are absolutely essential for one reason and one reason only:

Welcome, friends to Slaves to Armok III: Snakes and Ladders.

RandomNumberGenerator

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope.
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: March 16, 2010, 10:04:42 pm »

« Last Edit: March 16, 2010, 11:26:35 pm by RandomNumberGenerator »
The end of the world is more fun then I expected.

RandomNumberGenerator

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope.
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: March 16, 2010, 10:05:46 pm »

Continue Improving Nailboard!

By the time I'm through with this, my nailboard will be fancy enough to wear around your neck! Or put through someone's neck...

inteuniso

• Bay Watcher
  • Functionalized carbon is the source.
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: March 16, 2010, 10:39:18 pm »

Loot the corpse!
Lol scratch that I'm building a marijuana factory.

sonerohi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: March 17, 2010, 09:57:12 pm »

Chase down Roth and beat the soldier to death. If my arm is too bad for crushing, I'll set the shield on his stomach and sit on it so as to drive the spikes into him.
I picked up the stone and carved my name into the wind.

Haika

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: March 22, 2010, 02:46:21 pm »

Uhh, yeah right, while people are all off going nuts over some random guy, I'm going to try and sharpen my swords.

Improve the quality/deadliness of my swords
The research assistant couldn't experiment with plants because he hadn't botany
Don't expect a bonsai tree to grow the miniature planting it.
Trust your calculator. It's something to count on.
Pencils could be made with erasers at both ends, but what would be the point?

Errol

• Bay Watcher
  • Heaven or Hell, Duel 1 -- Let's Rock!
    • View Profile
Re: RtDX - Civilization of Magic (Turn 7 - Issues.)
« Reply #100 on: March 26, 2010, 03:52:19 pm »

Mete - Improve the quality/deadliness of my swords

(15, 8 ) The best way to improve the deadly deadlyness of these things would be forging a new pair, but you could at least sharpen the edges. Unfortunately, even though you know the method, you lack a key ingredient, namely desert sand. Everything else could be arranged, and the blades done with that method are really damn sharp.

Frizes - Look at the surroundings and do something usefull!

(9, 13) Blissfully mutually ignoring the man you just slashed you decide to practise your silly walks. Through a miracle, you do not get hurt.

Karmana - Continue onwards on my epic journey of getting infinite riches from Dice!

(12, 14) Away from the shrubbery stands a gargantuan tree, like you would know it from myths or legends or stuff like that. Not that you would care for these things.
Suddenly, a clothed rabbit sprints in from the side, quickly glances at its pocketwatch and continues with double the speed, only to vanish in a rabbit hole.
You have a déja-vu experience.

Dwayne - Chase down Roth and beat the soldier to death. If my arm is too bad for crushing, I'll set the shield on his stomach and sit on it so as to drive the spikes into him.

(10, 13) One charge later you are at Roth's who tries to loot the pockets of the poor man. You bullcharge Roth and pretend the soldier is a sandbag. One of these you hammer to vent your frustrations.

Drummond - Look harder for the stick!

(12, 9) There is a stick - perhaps a suitable stick? - It would work, but you only accept THE PERFECT STICK! So you transform it into firewood.

Jurrvys - Close my eyes and continue down a path.

(9, 12) You close your eyes, breathe deeply and walk a few steps. This all seems rather silly. Your thoughts drift off to your Fool's Guild instructor. He did not like it when people were silly. No, not at all. God, these punishments were ba-aaad... and you trip over a root.

The surroundings are different. It is an old forest, a very old forest, and a very familiar forest. This was your refuge, back in the Fool's Guild. You might be dreaming, but - that pain felt very, very real.

Roth -  Loot the corpse!

(13, 6) Okay. Most of these bastards have their sweet loot in that pocketwhooshBOINKohgodthepain

Verlaine - Continue Improving Nailboard!

(14, 9) Meh. You could add more spikes - but where is the fun in that? Nope. You need gems. Preciousss gems. And you think you remember where you stashed a bunch of them. Aha - it was... in the borderlands of the Iron Kingdom. (Consult the Mappe.)

---

Strychovsky concludes everyone in the group has a whole bunch of unsolved issues.

Statuses

Spoiler: Mete (haika) (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Frizes (Jetsquirrel) (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Drummond (100killer9) (click to show/hide)

Girls are currently preparing signature, please wait warmly until it is ready.

Jetsquirrel

• Bay Watcher
  • In the end, i will win.
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: March 26, 2010, 04:26:55 pm »

Learn to throw with mag DAGGERS

RandomNumberGenerator

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope.
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: March 26, 2010, 04:40:44 pm »

Convince group to head through the Iron Kingdom so we can reach The Civilization of Magic(and pick up my gems while we're at it).

Haika

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: March 26, 2010, 04:48:26 pm »

find some sand, failing that, make one, by crushing rocks, or ya know like usual fail miserably.
The research assistant couldn't experiment with plants because he hadn't botany
Don't expect a bonsai tree to grow the miniature planting it.
Trust your calculator. It's something to count on.
Pencils could be made with erasers at both ends, but what would be the point?

sonerohi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: March 26, 2010, 04:52:20 pm »

Apologize to Roth. Stand around with a menacing look.
I picked up the stone and carved my name into the wind.
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 11