Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11

Author Topic: RtDX - Civilization of Magic (Turn 10 - Now, Until The Moment You Die...)  (Read 9825 times)

Pillow_Killer

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: RtDX - Civilization of Magic (Turn 8 - LUCK SIPHON)
« Reply #120 on: April 13, 2010, 02:50:19 am »

Gahaha.
Search the skeleton, then examine all the doors carefully.
Quote from: x2yzh9
every man faps to every person he knows/likes. I've done that for about 2 girls that I've liked really, and it's because they have big boobs. 'Nuff said amirite?

sonerohi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #121 on: May 01, 2010, 04:01:35 pm »

>Resuscitate.
I picked up the stone and carved my name into the wind.

Jetsquirrel

• Bay Watcher
  • In the end, i will win.
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: May 01, 2010, 04:02:12 pm »

hey, im going to vacation tommorow soooo.... if i don;t post any action do something usefull . because i don't know if i will hae acces to a computer!

sonerohi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #123 on: May 09, 2010, 03:36:08 pm »

Hey. Hey. Hey. Hey. Hey. Hey. Hey. Hey. Hey. Hey. Hey. Hey. Hey. Hey. Hey. Hey. Hey. Hey. Hey. Hey. Hey. Hey. Hey. Hey. Hey. Hey. Hey. Hey. Hey. Hey. Hey. Hey. Hey. Hey. Hey. Hey. Hey. Hey. Hey. Hey. Hey. Hey. Hey. Hey. Hey. Hey. Hey. Hey. Hey. Hey. Hey. Hey. Hey. Hey. Hey. Hey. Hey. Hey. Hey. Hey.

Errol

• Bay Watcher
  • Heaven or Hell, Duel 1 -- Let's Rock!
    • View Profile
« Reply #124 on: May 10, 2010, 09:46:06 am »

Bump noted. Update scheduled.
Girls are currently preparing signature, please wait warmly until it is ready.

Pillow_Killer

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #125 on: May 13, 2010, 04:51:55 am »

Baaaaaaaaamp
every man faps to every person he knows/likes. I've done that for about 2 girls that I've liked really, and it's because they have big boobs. 'Nuff said amirite?

Errol

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: May 14, 2010, 05:36:54 am »

Sorry to keep ya waiting, but yesterday I might have begun doing the turn (progress: 50%), but I didn't get to finish it (computer time was up), so, turn today or honorful disembowelment.

Errol

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

So tired. Didn't do the statuses yet. Want to sleep. Don't want to disappoint you.

Mete - Just search for a better sword. (AI)

(9, 16) Stupid old good-for-nothing bladed weaponry. GAH you are so angry. Oh and now you stubbed your toe on hey what is that ooh cool. You just stubbed your toe on an long shiny sword with golden decorations. The only problem appears to be that it is rather firmly embedded in a rock.

Frizes - Learn the Art of Stealth

(11, 15) You pick up a cardboard box and sneak around while hiding in it. Sneaky sneaky. You're so smoooooooth.

Karmana - Search the skeleton, then examine all the doors carefully.

(14, 15) The skeleton appears to carry a sling and some very strange seeds that even you haven't seen yet. You take them and pocket them. You also notice a bag... of holding! Jackpot. You just need to clean it up because it appears to have an unusual amount of spiders inside.

The doors... well, two are open and one is locked. You could swear you heard stuff behind the locked door and it is somewhat unsettling. The keyhole is large as well. You'll need a large key for it. Probably decorated and all that.

Dwayne -  Find any easily secured vantage points nearby and scan the layout of the town. Sneakily.

(15, 9) Nearest vantage point? Gotcha! Nearest easily climbable tree. After you climb it up with a bit of a hassle and all that you scan the layout of the town. It is surrounded by a wall. That's the bad news. The good news is that the wall is very old and probably has holes or at least easily surmountable places. The town also appears to have a keep. It is rather large and adorned with all kinds of siege weapons. The enemy probably used subterfuge to capture this keep. You should be able to do so, too, if you really wanted to. You see no reason to enter the keep. And Strychovsky certainly sees no reason to do so, and you are his subordinates.

Drummond - Take any stick, try to attatch my speartip to it, and if it doesn't work repeat with another stick until I find one that works.

(8, 4) Stick, spear! Spearhead, go on stick! NO! STICK NOT GOOD ENOUGH! AAAAARGUWGH

Your rational mind collides with your psychological problems. As a result, you slam into a tree uncoordinatedly and cut your palm on your spearhead. Hopefully it doesn't get infected...

Jurrvys -Realize the connection between my eyes and something else and trudge into the fog. Or..yeah.

(12, 9) Was there anything special about your entering here? Hmm... you got distracted. Okay. You didn't focus on what you were seeing. Perfectly fine. Sooo... could you repeat that by closing your eyes, thinking about a place and just walking forward? You try to, but your thoughts are not distracted enough! You still think about what you saw because you tried to think too much about not thinking or something silly like that.

Roth -  Stuff my tanning tub in the cardboard box, and wield the knife as a weapon. Sneak stealthily through the forest.

(8, 11) Your tanning tub now is sneaky. You sneak about the forest, but without encountering any enemies. What is this? Ninjas? Witchcraft? Gnomes?

You should encounter somebody! After all, WITH CATLIKE TREAD *crash* UPON YOUR PREY YOU... stumble over a root. Gotcha.

Verlaine - Try to remember stuff about this. (AI)

(5, 6)

ow ow ow your brain hurts neeeeeeeed new body would be less aged wait what the fuck can't remember who the hell who is me

this or this or this? can't remember

---

statuses here later

Jetsquirrel

• Bay Watcher
  • In the end, i will win.
    • View Profile

*facepalm*
anyway try to follow one of the other dudes

RandomNumberGenerator

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope.
    • View Profile

Probably going to drop from this one. Obviously I'm not paying much attention to it.
The end of the world is more fun then I expected.

Pillow_Killer

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Go into the right open door.

sonerohi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Try and scale the walls. Enter nearest domicile once over.

100killer9

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I observe my surroundings, to see where I am.
Just out of curiosity, what DOES Dwarf Fortress smell like?
Death, Booze, and Insanity.
Ladders are absolutely essential for one reason and one reason only:

Welcome, friends to Slaves to Armok III: Snakes and Ladders.

Pillow_Killer

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

bamp

Jervous

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Run through the fog until I get somewhere.
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11