Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3

Author Topic: Cosmogeny (God Game Clone)  (Read 4087 times)

Kadzar

• Bay Watcher
  • Descan Pengwind
    • View Profile
Re: Cosmogeny (God Game Clone)
« Reply #15 on: January 17, 2010, 03:19:32 pm »

and i changed my name btw
Okay, I've changed stuff to reflect that.
I'm kinda new to the forum game thing but seems like fun so I want to be on the waiting list.

Morgon is a deity associated with greed, wealth and good luck. He is most often depicted as a golden man surrounded with riches and dressed in the most expensive clothes.

P.S My english is not perfect, It's not my native language.

You have been added to the list of future usurpers.
« Last Edit: January 17, 2010, 03:25:44 pm by Kadzar »
What if the earth is just a knick in one of the infinite swords of the mighty fractal bear?
Glory to Arstotzka!

Kadzar

• Bay Watcher
  • Descan Pengwind
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 17, 2010, 03:40:18 pm »

Bardoc creates a gaint flying rock filled with black water
Just for clarification, is the rock porous, or is hollow? Also, what did you make it out of?
What if the earth is just a knick in one of the infinite swords of the mighty fractal bear?
Glory to Arstotzka!

thunderclan

• Bay Watcher
  • Like Fire, You Will Blaze Through The Forest
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 17, 2010, 03:56:37 pm »

Seeing the emptiness around him Fireheart creates a great ball of flame.

Fireheart creates a star

Kadzar

• Bay Watcher
  • Descan Pengwind
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 17, 2010, 04:02:27 pm »

Seeing the emptiness around him Fireheart creates a great ball of flame.

Fireheart creates a star
What do you make it from?
Glory to Arstotzka!

dragnar

• Bay Watcher
  • [Glub]
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 17, 2010, 04:06:45 pm »

I'll join the waiting list.

Dragnar is a deity associated with knowledge, magic, and curiosity. He is most often depicted as a human of indeterminate age, dwelling far from civilization.

So I guess the gods are all Kadzar's RIGHT HAND MEN, huh?
The pun! It burns!
From this thread, I learned that video cameras have a dangerosity of 60 kiloswords per second.  Thanks again, Mad Max.

Kadzar

• Bay Watcher
  • Descan Pengwind
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: January 17, 2010, 04:10:52 pm »

I'll join the waiting list.

Dragnar is a deity associated with knowledge, magic, and curiosity. He is most often depicted as a human of indeterminate age, dwelling far from civilization.

So I guess the gods are all Kadzar's RIGHT HAND MEN, huh?
The pun! It burns!
You have been added to the list of future usurpers.
Glory to Arstotzka!

RAM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: January 17, 2010, 06:34:12 pm »

RAM is associate with Sheep, breaching fortifications, and memory. Most often depicted as a strange spikey square thing, with a giant ram's head on the fron of it, and a team of rams pushing it from the sides.
« Last Edit: January 17, 2010, 06:35:56 pm by RAM »
Vote (1) for the Urist scale!
I shall be eternally happy. I shall be able to construct elf hunting giant mecha. Which can pour magma.
Urist has been forced to use a friend as fertilizer lately.
Read the First Post!

Kadzar

• Bay Watcher
  • Descan Pengwind
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: January 17, 2010, 06:37:48 pm »

RAM is associate with Sheep, breaching fortifications, and memory. Most often depicted as a strange spikey square thing, with a giant ram's head on the fron of it, and a team of rams pushing it from the sides.
Right. Usurper added.
Glory to Arstotzka!

Riversand

• Bay Watcher
  • Gem-Tastic!
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: January 17, 2010, 10:12:54 pm »

Crud, i missed getting in on the first dieties... but i'm here to usurp.

Kulira most often takes the form of a female Kutari [anthro cats, i.e., walks on two legs,] and is most often associated with sand, glass, and agriculture.
This is Dwarf Fortress! If we can chuck magma at innocent wildlife, we can do ANYTHING!

It was at this point that I realised that dwarves are actually the essence of chaos. What else can make perpetual motion machines, recursive statues with more building materials than the average tower and has such a short attention span that a damn fine chair can off-set the death of their entire family.

Kadzar

• Bay Watcher
  • Descan Pengwind
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: January 17, 2010, 10:28:40 pm »

Crud, i missed getting in on the first dieties... but i'm here to usurp.

Kulira most often takes the form of a female Kutari [anthro cats, i.e., walks on two legs,] and is most often associated with sand, glass, and agriculture.
Your intent to usurp has been noted.
Glory to Arstotzka!

Archangel

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: January 18, 2010, 12:34:13 am »

Dundas hummed and stroked His beard, contemplating what He would do. He pulled a divine flagon of ale from His divine mail and sipped it. Judging it suitable, He sent it into the universe and transform the flagon into earth and the ale into oceans. Satisfied, he summoned another drink and sat back to watch.

Dundas creates a planet, and oceans upon it, from a flagon of ale.
There's about 25 of the fuckers and the three sarge killed were at point blank range - it's got to be zombies or a bunch of really dumb terrorists with knives.
My full sig

Jetsquirrel

• Bay Watcher
  • In the end, i will win.
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: January 18, 2010, 04:22:44 am »

Bardoc was annoyed because there was no suicide and annoyed people, so he took a bit of his half dead skin and transformed it into a rocky landscape. He als let down a few black tears to make black oceans.
Make a rocky planet and black water oceans

Myroc

• Bay Watcher
  • Lurking Skeleton
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: January 18, 2010, 04:42:29 am »

Myroc watches over the other deities' creations, but they are just rocks, with water of varied colors. He decides to add some variation to this divine childsplay, and ironically creates what will eventually lead to life: Souls. An infinite wave of souls, wandering about in the endless void, without purpose or thought.

Myroc creates an infinite reserve of souls, which wanders the void.
We all have problems. Some people just have more awesome problems than others.
Getting angry is fun. Getting angry over petty things even better.

thunderclan

• Bay Watcher
  • Like Fire, You Will Blaze Through The Forest
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: January 18, 2010, 05:02:19 am »

Seeing the darkness of the planets his fellow gods had created Fireheart shed some of his flaming fur and formed it into a ball to bring light and heat to the darkness.

Fireheart creates a star

Kadzar

• Bay Watcher
  • Descan Pengwind
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: January 18, 2010, 05:21:30 pm »

And so Armok brought order to that which did not yet exist.

Soon after, Bardoc pulled off a piece of dead skin and shed a tear upon it, creating a rocky sphere full of black water. Because there was no heat source, the water exposed to the cold of space became a layer of ice.

But Dundas created a planet from a flagon, and the ale in it became oceans. And, on top of the oceans, a layer of ice was formed.

So then Myroc created an infinite pool of souls. They had no bodies and simply drifted through the void.

And so but then And Fireheart shed some of his flaming fur. He formed it into a star, and the heat from it started to melt the ice that had formed on the other two celestial bodies.

ACTS
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: January 18, 2010, 05:23:22 pm by Kadzar »
Glory to Arstotzka!
Pages: 1 [2] 3