Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21 22 ... 26

Author Topic: Kingmaker Mafia - Game Over - Mafia Wins!  (Read 32948 times)

Eduren

• Bay Watcher
  • A new theme!
    • View Profile
Re: Kingmaker Mafia - Day 3 - Vote Phase
« Reply #285 on: February 24, 2010, 06:20:50 pm »

In addition, you seem to have literally no suspicions as to who is scum at the moment.
That's what bugs me the most.

Also, I know I shouldn't be drinking the wine, but I just can't see a Toony-Pandar scumteam being that sloppy.
I don't know.  Duke wants me to stop playing mafia.
That's the sign of an abusive boyfriend, Toony... you don't have to listen to him.

Leafsnail

• Bay Watcher
  • A single snail can make a world go extinct.
    • View Profile
« Reply #286 on: February 24, 2010, 06:26:51 pm »

See NSBM after my cop claim.

Pandarsenic

• Bay Watcher
  • FABULOUS Gunslinger
    • View Profile
« Reply #287 on: February 24, 2010, 08:12:43 pm »

Leafsnail Leafsnail Leafsnail Leafsnail Leafsnail Leafsnail Leafsnail Leafsnail Leafsnail Leafsnail Leafsnail Leafsnail Leafsnail Leafsnail Leafsnail Leafsnail Leafsnail Leafsnail Leafsnail Leafsnail Leafsnail Leafsnail Leafsnail Leafsnail Leafsnail Leafsnail Leafsnail Leafsnail Leafsnail Leafsnail Leafsnail Leafsnail Leafsnail Leafsnail Leafsnail Leafsnail Leafsnail Leafsnail Leafsnail Leafsnail Leafsnail Leafsnail Leafsnail Leafsnail Leafsnail Leafsnail Leafsnail Leafsnail Leafsnail Leafsnail Leafsnail Leafsnail Leafsnail Leafsnail Leafsnail Leafsnail Leafsnail Leafsnail Leafsnail Leafsnail

Son, I am disappoint. You're taking things I said out of context and out of order in a desperate attempt to get me mislynched.

Eduren, go ahead and hammer me. I don't give a shit. Whoever replaces Janus, you'd damn well better not king Leafsnail.
KARATE CHOP TO THE SOUL
Your bone is the best Pandar honey. The best.
YOUR BONE IS THE BEST PANDAR
[Cheeetar] Pandar doesn't have issues, he has style.
Fuck off, you fucking fucker-fuck :I

Leafsnail

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #288 on: February 24, 2010, 08:46:04 pm »

Do you have an actual defence or are you just going to spam my name in red?

If you feel I am taking your words out of context, would you mind saying where and how?

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #289 on: February 24, 2010, 09:33:25 pm »

Leafsnail Leafsnail Leafsnail Leafsnail Leafsnail Leafsnail Leafsnail Leafsnail Leafsnail Leafsnail Leafsnail Leafsnail Leafsnail Leafsnail Leafsnail Leafsnail Leafsnail Leafsnail Leafsnail Leafsnail Leafsnail Leafsnail Leafsnail Leafsnail Leafsnail Leafsnail Leafsnail Leafsnail Leafsnail Leafsnail Leafsnail Leafsnail Leafsnail Leafsnail Leafsnail Leafsnail Leafsnail Leafsnail Leafsnail Leafsnail Leafsnail Leafsnail Leafsnail Leafsnail Leafsnail Leafsnail Leafsnail Leafsnail Leafsnail Leafsnail Leafsnail Leafsnail Leafsnail Leafsnail Leafsnail Leafsnail Leafsnail Leafsnail Leafsnail Leafsnail

Son, I am disappoint. You're taking things I said out of context and out of order in a desperate attempt to get me mislynched.

Eduren, go ahead and hammer me. I don't give a shit. Whoever replaces Janus, you'd damn well better not king Leafsnail.

Please don't vote if you don't have one.

Eduren

• Bay Watcher
  • A new theme!
    • View Profile
« Reply #290 on: February 25, 2010, 12:07:46 am »

Leafsnail

What is this? Defeatism? Hyper-activity? If you are town, you would be making more of an effort to find scum!

I will give you a chance to explain this and some time for people to voice objections.

Hammer in 5 hours.
That's the sign of an abusive boyfriend, Toony... you don't have to listen to him.

Pandarsenic

• Bay Watcher
  • FABULOUS Gunslinger
    • View Profile
« Reply #291 on: February 25, 2010, 12:15:50 am »

Leafy

Please don't vote if you don't have one.

Sorru. Won't be repeated.

Leafsnail

What is this? Defeatism? Hyper-activity? If you are town, you would be making more of an effort to find scum!

I will give you a chance to explain this and some time for people to voice objections.

Hammer in 5 hours.

Sure, I'll explain it. But it's free lynch, we don't lose if we lynch me. This isn't defeatism.
KARATE CHOP TO THE SOUL

Eduren

• Bay Watcher
  • A new theme!
    • View Profile
« Reply #292 on: February 25, 2010, 12:26:37 am »

Whoever replaces Janus, you'd damn well better not king Leafsnail.
Janus needs a replacement? News to me.

Sure, I'll explain it.
While your at it: Is Leafy scum? Why? Am I scum?

The reason I call it defeatist is because you jumped to the conclusion that I was one post away from hammering you. I gave no indication that I found you most suspicious and nowhere said that you were close to hammer. But your outburst has definitely changed things.

Now, I would really like it if Solifuge came in here and posted.

Pandarsenic

• Bay Watcher
  • FABULOUS Gunslinger
    • View Profile
« Reply #293 on: February 25, 2010, 12:33:19 am »

Replying in another tab while working on main post in another:

Leafsnail is scum, you are not. Probably.

I did not jump to that conclusion, but I've made it abundantly clear over the last two freelynch days that I had no problem being hammered because it won't lose us the game at this stage.

Janus is going to be replaced because if you don't hit scum today (for instance, if you hammer me to clean up Lylo) then it's almost certain that Janus will be shot so he won't be a confirmed townie.

Plz2b not hammering me while I finish replying to Leafsnail.
KARATE CHOP TO THE SOUL

Pandarsenic

• Bay Watcher
  • FABULOUS Gunslinger
    • View Profile
« Reply #294 on: February 25, 2010, 12:37:22 am »

Hey, need to go to class to pick up a prompt for a paper due in two days but I'd like to remind you all that you should also be seeing who else Toony interacted with because he interacted with more people than just me.
Deflection much?

Would you like to provide a bit of explanation for these things?
Spoiler: Convenient Conversion (click to show/hide)
In addition, you seem to have literally no suspicions as to who is scum at the moment.

"Townies have scumbuddies too?"
Problem: You intentionally take the post where I explain that Vector was acting in a townlike manner (WHICH I WAS RIGHT ABOUT HURR HURR I MUST BE SCUM WHO KNOWS EVERYONE'S ALIGNMENT) and accuse me of calling her scum and town simultaneously (clearly not what I did). I stated that in the past, when I couldn't tell if she was Villain or not because nothing had happened yet, I decided to pre-emptively try to make her bus (assuming she was scum). I stated quite clearly that at this point, I was explaining what I *had been but no longer was* doing because there was no point hiding it if it was based on what I had concluded was a faulty assumption.

How do I square that with what I posted 3 hours earlier? I'm not dignifying this with an answer because only scum would even claim not to be able to tell.

"Convenient Conversion"
Leafsnail: "Two posts, almost two weeks apart, with no apparent link."
Pandarsenic: "What is this I don't even"

"What do you mean, a connection?"
So we have scum buddying town. This is irregular how? I already admitted that I had messed up badly by letting him get into my head like that and volunteered to be our free lynch if people were still suspicious of me/us. In the post of people I found suspicious, I posted people I found suspicious. I obviously wouldn't want to lynch them without some pressure, playing with them and poking at them until I get a decent read either way. But that post, where I was asked to post who I found suspicious, I posted people I found suspicious, even in the slightest.

I think my point is made.
KARATE CHOP TO THE SOUL

Pandarsenic

• Bay Watcher
  • FABULOUS Gunslinger
    • View Profile
« Reply #295 on: February 25, 2010, 12:38:35 am »

Scan of whole thread in progress, full analysis of all interactions with Toony, as well as those of my main suspicion (Leafsnail) and secondary suspicion (Solifuge) going down. These are suspicions of people who would be lynched today; Eduren is being at least semi-disregarded because he wouldn't selfhammer because that would be retarded.

FWOOSH!
KARATE CHOP TO THE SOUL

Eduren

• Bay Watcher
  • A new theme!
    • View Profile
« Reply #296 on: February 25, 2010, 12:55:07 am »

Eduren is being at least semi-disregarded because he wouldn't selfhammer because that would be retarded.
You over-estimate me.

Janus is going to be replaced because if you don't hit scum today (for instance, if you hammer me to clean up Lylo) then it's almost certain that Janus will be shot so he won't be a confirmed townie.
Ah, I thought you meant attendance replacement.

Plz2b not hammering me while I finish replying to Leafsnail.
At this point, I'm feeling like waiting another day. I want to hear from Solifuge and I want Leafy to reply to you.

In the meantime, Leafy, Am I scum?

Pandarsenic

• Bay Watcher
  • FABULOUS Gunslinger
    • View Profile
« Reply #297 on: February 25, 2010, 01:25:39 am »

Page 3 @ 50 posts/page
Game begins
Leafsnail asks Eduren why he hasn't bowed and makes a joke about quicklynching Webadict with a reference to Assassin; Eduren professes unfamiliarity with setup and how RVS translates into KM.
ToonyMan hails Vector, asks not to be asked about geometry.
Solifuge hails and claims inexperience and incompetence.
Vector and I jab at each other, trying to read each other, and I suggest "Leafsnail's gibbering" as a good starting point for the day's scumhunting. In the midst of this, Toony gives a silly answer to a silly question and suggests Vector not read Kingmaker 1.
Brief discussion of KM1. Irrelevant.
Jim and Toony interact. Irrelevant.
Leafsnail takes issue with my interrogation of Vector after other people have. Concluding it's a safe course to take? No, wait... his issue is that I'm not accusing him of being scum.
Solifuge finally shows up, explains absence, leaves. Justified - had to file police report. Null.

Page 4 @ 50 posts/page
Toony defends his supposed absence, agrees with something I never actually said (the "odd pressuring" bit). Says Eduren isn't doing anything.
Toony portrays me as having attacked Janus, which I apparently never did (merely pointing out to him that I was working as best I could within my voteless constrains). Adds his own post attacking Janus to buddy me - probably an intentional attempt at forming the "defending someone by attacking anyone who attacks him" grouptell.
Toony continues. Man, looking back on this knowing he's scum this is painfully obvious.
Toony attacks Janus some more.
Solifuge posts theory and nothing else.
Toony objects to Jim's accusations.
Eduren points out Leafsnail's absence, "Toonyman is having trouble explaining himself, as others have stated, but I'm not sure that that's new for him."
Vector calls out Toony.
Leafsnail shows up. "I can't do anything but I'd sure like if you mislynched him, kthxbai!" Begins tying me to Toony. This whole move of theirs was probably planned ages in advance - Toony buddies an aggressive townie, when townie gets lynched everyone goes "OH HEY TOONY WAS RIGHT" or when scum gets lynched everyone's like "WHY WAS TOONY SCREENING PANDARSENICFACE?"
Solifuge points out ToonyMeta, suggests Toony and I would act differently as scum, takes a jab at SirBayer being erratic (which I guess he always is... ._. )
Toony does a low/no content post.
Solifuge posts a semicontent thingy. Dunno what to make of it.
Toony pokes at Bayer. Irrelevant.
Jim jabs Leafsnail.
Leafsnail arrives again. Ties me to Toony further. This is way too planned-looking to be legit.
Toony calls what Bayer does a null-tell, which it turns out was accurate. :I
Jim calls Toony scum, me/Janus/Vector town, Solifuge/Toony/Eduren/Leafsnail unclear.
Janus pokes at Solly's lurking.
Eduren asks me who is scum (the post Leafsnail was referring to). I use this to springboard for reactions from those I find scummy (Bayer), those I'm uncertain of (Toony), and Janus, whom I called thorough in his responses (that is, he addresses most of the goings-on in the thread). Which is pro-town, which means Leafsnail is trying to portray me as having called him scum by taking it out of context. Nice try.

Page 5 @blah
(Yes, I posted some likely-not-scum with the scum. Deal with it.)
Vector calls me, Solifuge, and Jim town, calls Eduren a town-looking activelurker, is suspicious of Janus for possible buddying, is suspicious of Leafsnail's lurking, hammers Toony.
D2 begins with Jim's death and Leafsnail's crowning.
Vector and I hail, bah posts are made, I apologize for having played badly in letting Toony buddy me.
Vector asks who is scum, Eduren hails, Solifuge hails and expresses general approval for the course of events.
Solifuge expresses lack of understanding as to the Kingermakermaking process.
I point out that I'm a reasonably good Free Lynch.
Eduren makes legitimate attacks on SirBayer. Honestly, this day was a mess... especially with an absentee scum king. Even though we're starting to adjust to voteless scumhunting.
Vector posts repeatedly calling me town. Just throwing that out there.
Vector and Bayer spar...
I slightly overreact to perceived buddying from Bayer. Still oversensitive to Toony getting at me like that.
Bayer deflects to Solifuge. Bleh.

Page 6@roawr
Leafsnail, in response to who was most scummy, says "Toony. Pandarsenic is second." This is in sharp contrast to having repeatedly claimed I was most scummy the day before. He instead goes for Bayer, probably hoping I'd be mislynched later on the evidence he and Toony had been readying.
More Bayer being Bayer.
Leafsnail: "READY TO MISLYNCH EVERYBUBBLY! BUT FIRST I WANT TO MAKE SURE THE TOWN IS OKAY WITH IT SO THEY DON'T BE SUSPICIOUS!" Caution is a scumtell, [Vector]doodabuddy[/Vector]. No objections, Leaf hammers.
D3 begins; Vector is dead, Eduren crowned.
Leafsnail asks for KM claim. Good to know if killing the KM is a good idea, most certainly. He has to be sure KM will miscrown or he has to shoot KM tonight if we don't kill him.
Eduren points out Solifuge's absurd absence. Soli prodded, posts thereafter... no hunting though.
Leafsnail accuses me of activelurking (bullshit). Claims I was connected to ToonyMan (a perception you can see he and ToonyMan worked hard together to create d1.
Eduren asks connection to be explained.
Leafy makes post I earlier debunked.

So yeah. I'm pretty sold on Leafsnail. If I'm wrong I have no strong leanings; Solifuge feels like bad town and Eduren hasn't seemed very scummy either.
KARATE CHOP TO THE SOUL

Leafsnail

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #298 on: February 25, 2010, 06:10:07 am »

I did not jump to that conclusion, but I've made it abundantly clear over the last two freelynch days that I had no problem being hammered because it won't lose us the game at this stage.
Yes.  Exactly the kind of thing scum would do to appear town, Pandarsenic.  A townie doesn't go "LYNCH ME LYNCH ME OMGZ" every other post, especially if he has NO SUSPICIONS AT ALL.  A townie tries to get scum lynched.

Quote from: Pandarsenic
Problem: You intentionally take the post where I explain that Vector was acting in a townlike manner (WHICH I WAS RIGHT ABOUT HURR HURR I MUST BE SCUM WHO KNOWS EVERYONE'S ALIGNMENT) and accuse me of calling her scum and town simultaneously (clearly not what I did). I stated that in the past, when I couldn't tell if she was Villain or not because nothing had happened yet, I decided to pre-emptively try to make her bus (assuming she was scum). I stated quite clearly that at this point, I was explaining what I *had been but no longer was* doing because there was no point hiding it if it was based on what I had concluded was a faulty assumption.
Your reasons for concluding Vector was town were very, very shaky.  In fact, it seemed like you had just given up trying to convince us she was scum, and had decided it'd be better to avoid annoying Vector any more.

And then there's the second quote - you say that a scumqueen wouldn't bus her partner day one anyway.  So why were you trying to make her do that?
You seem to have given up your belief that hammering town makes someone scum.  The post was after I hit a townie, and although Vector would apparently be scum for hitting town, you didn't seem to care at all.  Possibly because you were hoping to get rid of Vector after a mislynch on day 1.

So we have scum buddying town. This is irregular how? I already admitted that I had messed up badly by letting him get into my head like that and volunteered to be our free lynch if people were still suspicious of me/us.
But you didn't seem to notice it at the time.  In fact, you even returned the favour.  And volunteering for a mislynch is stupid - any townie would realise that shooting at scum is better than suiciding, especially when hitting scum would end the game.

In the post of people I found suspicious, I posted people I found suspicious. I obviously wouldn't want to lynch them without some pressure, playing with them and poking at them until I get a decent read either way. But that post, where I was asked to post who I found suspicious, I posted people I found suspicious, even in the slightest.
You are definately scum.

Because the post you made after the post of "suspicions" was:
But that post, where I was asked to post who I found suspicious, I posted people I found suspicious, even in the slightest.
Quote from: Mark Twain
Always tell the truth. That way, you don't have to remember what you said.
So you've now rewritten what happened to make that post a list of suspicions rather than three apparently random reads.  If you were calling JTF suspicious, does that mean you had a town read on everyone else?  Indeed, if ToonyMan was supicious to you when you wrote that, you must've had very strong town reads on everyone.

And if you wanted to prod at people, why prod at someone you thought was town (but were apparently suspicious of anyway)?
Quote from: Eduren
We have one scum.  That scum is Pandarsenic.  So no, you are not scum.

Leafsnail takes issue with my interrogation of Vector after other people have. Concluding it's a safe course to take? No, wait... his issue is that I'm not accusing him of being scum.
Because Leafy could be scum, but Vector is.
My issue was that you were basically saying "Yeah, Leafsnail is scum, but I'm not going to actually address him directly in any way.  That could make me look bad".

In fact, you never really followed up on this suspicion.  Or any suspicions you had on day one, come to think of it.
Leafsnail shows up. "I can't do anything but I'd sure like if you mislynched him, kthxbai!" Begins tying me to Toony. This whole move of theirs was probably planned ages in advance - Toony buddies an aggressive townie, when townie gets lynched everyone goes "OH HEY TOONY WAS RIGHT" or when scum gets lynched everyone's like "WHY WAS TOONY SCREENING PANDARSENICFACE?"
I'm getting this bizarre sense of deja vu.
I never said you were trying to kill two townies and you are obvscum.

I merely concluded that, despite what I'd thought before, a bus this late in still would serve some purpose to you.
Overly elaborate accusation of something clearly beyond my ability as scum?  Check.  Creating a possible alternative instead of forming a coherent case?  Check.  Elaborate conspiracy?  Check.  Trapped Pandarsenic mafia?  Check.

Eduren asks me who is scum (the post Leafsnail was referring to). I use this to springboard for reactions from those I find scummy (Bayer), those I'm uncertain of (Toony), and Janus, whom I called thorough in his responses (that is, he addresses most of the goings-on in the thread). Which is pro-town, which means Leafsnail is trying to portray me as having called him scum by taking it out of context. Nice try.
I gave it context, and linked to the post so other people could see it.  The truth is, it looks even worse in context, especially with the EBWOP afterwards.

Leafsnail: "READY TO MISLYNCH EVERYBUBBLY! BUT FIRST I WANT TO MAKE SURE THE TOWN IS OKAY WITH IT SO THEY DON'T BE SUSPICIOUS!" Caution is a scumtell, [Vector]doodabuddy[/Vector]. No objections, Leaf hammers.
If this was so scummy, why didn't you complain at the time?  Oh yeah, you weren't trying to get a mislynch on me at the time.  Right.

I needed to know if anyone had anything important to say.  Standard town play.

Leafsnail asks for KM claim. Good to know if killing the KM is a good idea, most certainly. He has to be sure KM will miscrown or he has to shoot KM tonight if we don't kill him.
wut

A KM who claims today is a confirmed towny.

A KM who claims tomorrow is not, as the scum will counter claim.  This is pretty basic stuff.  And again, if you thought this was scummy, why didn't you object at the time?

Leafsnail accuses me of activelurking (bullshit). Claims I was connected to ToonyMan (a perception you can see he and ToonyMan worked hard together to create d1.
Pandarsenic, you had NO suspicions.  NONE.  And you had been activelurking for most of day one and two.  The accusation is valid.  And you ARE connected to ToonyMan because he was your buddy.

Also, I'm struggling to work out what you're accusing me of doing with ToonyMan.  I mean, how would the conversation go?
Quote from: Pandarsenic's Crazy Story
Leafsnail: Hey, ToonyMan.  Go buddy Pandarsenic.
ToonyMan: Sure!  I see no way this could go wrong!
Leafsnail: It'll obviously get you lynched, but it might create a small amount of suspicion on Pandarsenic, meaning he may be lynched later (as one of the town's two freelynches).  Everyone knows 1 scum for 1 townie is a good deal, riiiight?
Rofl.

So yeah. I'm pretty sold on Leafsnail. If I'm wrong I have no strong leanings; Solifuge feels like bad town and Eduren hasn't seemed very scummy either.
"I'm not sure who will become king tomorrow, so I need to avoid commiting to either of them so I can mislynch the one who isn't king".

Also, I like the way Pandarsenic does nothing until accused, at which point he goes into full OMGUS mode.

Pandarsenic

• Bay Watcher
  • FABULOUS Gunslinger
    • View Profile
« Reply #299 on: February 25, 2010, 01:17:24 pm »

Yes.  Exactly the kind of thing scum would do to appear town, Pandarsenic.  A townie doesn't go "LYNCH ME LYNCH ME OMGZ" every other post, especially if he has NO SUSPICIONS AT ALL.  A townie tries to get scum lynched.

Your reasons for concluding Vector was town were very, very shaky.  In fact, it seemed like you had just given up trying to convince us she was scum, and had decided it'd be better to avoid annoying Vector any more.

And then there's the second quote - you say that a scumqueen wouldn't bus her partner day one anyway.  So why were you trying to make her do that?
You seem to have given up your belief that hammering town makes someone scum.  The post was after I hit a townie, and although Vector would apparently be scum for hitting town, you didn't seem to care at all.  Possibly because you were hoping to get rid of Vector after a mislynch on day 1.

So we have scum buddying town. This is irregular how? I already admitted that I had messed up badly by letting him get into my head like that and volunteered to be our free lynch if people were still suspicious of me/us.
But you didn't seem to notice it at the time.  In fact, you even returned the favour.  And volunteering for a mislynch is stupid - any townie would realise that shooting at scum is better than suiciding, especially when hitting scum would end the game.

In the post of people I found suspicious, I posted people I found suspicious. I obviously wouldn't want to lynch them without some pressure, playing with them and poking at them until I get a decent read either way. But that post, where I was asked to post who I found suspicious, I posted people I found suspicious, even in the slightest.
You are definately scum.

Because the post you made after the post of "suspicions" was:
But that post, where I was asked to post who I found suspicious, I posted people I found suspicious, even in the slightest.
Quote from: Mark Twain
Always tell the truth. That way, you don't have to remember what you said.
So you've now rewritten what happened to make that post a list of suspicions rather than three apparently random reads.  If you were calling JTF suspicious, does that mean you had a town read on everyone else?  Indeed, if ToonyMan was supicious to you when you wrote that, you must've had very strong town reads on everyone.

And if you wanted to prod at people, why prod at someone you thought was town (but were apparently suspicious of anyway)?
Quote from: Eduren
We have one scum.  That scum is Pandarsenic.  So no, you are not scum.

Because Leafy could be scum, but Vector is.
My issue was that you were basically saying "Yeah, Leafsnail is scum, but I'm not going to actually address him directly in any way.  That could make me look bad".

In fact, you never really followed up on this suspicion.  Or any suspicions you had on day one, come to think of it.
I'm getting this bizarre sense of deja vu.
I never said you were trying to kill two townies and you are obvscum.

I merely concluded that, despite what I'd thought before, a bus this late in still would serve some purpose to you.
Overly elaborate accusation of something clearly beyond my ability as scum?  Check.  Creating a possible alternative instead of forming a coherent case?  Check.  Elaborate conspiracy?  Check.  Trapped Pandarsenic mafia?  Check.

I gave it context, and linked to the post so other people could see it.  The truth is, it looks even worse in context, especially with the EBWOP afterwards.

If this was so scummy, why didn't you complain at the time?  Oh yeah, you weren't trying to get a mislynch on me at the time.  Right.

I needed to know if anyone had anything important to say.  Standard town play.

wut

A KM who claims today is a confirmed towny.

A KM who claims tomorrow is not, as the scum will counter claim.  This is pretty basic stuff.  And again, if you thought this was scummy, why didn't you object at the time?

Pandarsenic, you had NO suspicions.  NONE.  And you had been activelurking for most of day one and two.  The accusation is valid.  And you ARE connected to ToonyMan because he was your buddy.

Also, I'm struggling to work out what you're accusing me of doing with ToonyMan.  I mean, how would the conversation go?
Quote from: Pandarsenic's Crazy Story
Leafsnail: Hey, ToonyMan.  Go buddy Pandarsenic.
ToonyMan: Sure!  I see no way this could go wrong!
Leafsnail: It'll obviously get you lynched, but it might create a small amount of suspicion on Pandarsenic, meaning he may be lynched later (as one of the town's two freelynches).  Everyone knows 1 scum for 1 townie is a good deal, riiiight?
Rofl.

"I'm not sure who will become king tomorrow, so I need to avoid commiting to either of them so I can mislynch the one who isn't king".

Also, I like the way Pandarsenic does nothing until accused, at which point he goes into full OMGUS mode.

Quotes 1, 2, 3: Trying to portray the pro-town strategy of trying to make a (theoretical) scum royalty bus a partner look like scum. You're not helping your case.

Quote 4: What are freelynches for, if not clearing up free lynches pre-emptively? And yes, I didn't notice until later - and once I noticed, a made a point of saying something might be amiss because I realized how much my opinion of him was influenced by his defense of me, which was Not Right.

Quote 5: I thought I was responded to something else because you referred to something that never happened in your desperate flailing to paint me as scum.

To the widescan quotes:

Suspicions of Leafsnail: Yeah, you didn't feel like terrible obvscum to me like Bayer did, so I went with him instead. So did you, for that matter, despite how terribly convinced you claimed you were of my scuminess. Saving me for later, eh?

Bizarre sense of deja vu: Yeah, you'll notice strong parallels to the content of your Villain Quicktopic. Re NSBM: Yeah, you do funny things when every other player in the game is a confirmed townie, right? Unfortunately, that parallel doesn't work; I was scum in that game.

THIS PLAN IS ELABORATE: No it isn't. It's a very, very basic mislynch setup.

Why I didn't complain about Bayer: Because I was tunneled on him. We were all tunneled on him. Because he was acting absurdly suspicious. We thought it was game over and he was the last scum at that point.

Yes, but see... a KM claim is good/decent today because it reduces chance of mislynch. But tonight, if we lynch anybody but you, JanusTwoFace is going to be shot. Unless! Unless you think JanusTwoFace is dumb enough to crown you, in which case you'll leave him alive. You win IF you're crowned at 3p OR if a townking mislynches at 3p.

Pandarsenic, you've been activelurking: Yes, because that's what aggressively driving Vector (to determine he was, in fact, town, at length) and Bayer (to conclude he was scum because he acted like scum) is. Activelurking. DON'T CONFUSE IT WITH SCUMHUNTING ANYONE, THAT WOULD BE SILLY AND ACCURATE AND LEAFSNAIL WANTS NONE OF THAT.

If I were scum and I were kinged tomorrow: I would lynch anyone, stupid. I wouldn't need to justify at that point, because I'd have already won. Like you're trying to.

OMGUS: I wouldn't have to if you weren't scum, silly.

WAIT A GODDAMN MINUTE

HE'S ACCUSING MY SCUMHUNTING OF BEING ACTIVELURKING?

WHAT ABOUT YOUR NORMAL LURKING LEAFSNAIL!?
You posted all of like 4-6 times in days 1 and 2 and you accuse me of active lurking? Wow. That's just WOW.

Projection, anyone?
KARATE CHOP TO THE SOUL
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21 22 ... 26