Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22] 23 24 ... 26

Author Topic: Kingmaker Mafia - Game Over - Mafia Wins!  (Read 32920 times)

Eduren

• Bay Watcher
  • A new theme!
    • View Profile
Re: Kingmaker Mafia - Day 3 - Vote Phase
« Reply #315 on: February 26, 2010, 06:29:12 pm »

Ok. Here's where my suspicions lie. Least to most

Solifuge
Leafsnail
Pandarsenic

Here is what I propose. I hammer Leafsnail today. Because if today is a mislynch, Janus gets shot tonight, and either way, I have to make a hard choice tomorrow. I could be Kingmaker and have to choose who to crown, or I could be king and have to choose between the two KM claims.

If, tomorrow, I am stuck between Solifuge and Leafsnail, Ill have one helluva time trying to pick scum. But if I have Solifuge and Pandarsenic, I feel I have a better chance of making the right choice.

Sound good?
I don't know.  Duke wants me to stop playing mafia.
That's the sign of an abusive boyfriend, Toony... you don't have to listen to him.

Pandarsenic

• Bay Watcher
  • FABULOUS Gunslinger
    • View Profile
« Reply #316 on: February 26, 2010, 06:32:06 pm »

Fine by me; I'm confident that it won't come to that because I believe the game will end with Leafsnail's lynch.

However, Eduren, though I suspect you less than Solifuge, what you just said commits me to crowning Solifuge if I'm KM.
KARATE CHOP TO THE SOUL
Your bone is the best Pandar honey. The best.
YOUR BONE IS THE BEST PANDAR
[Cheeetar] Pandar doesn't have issues, he has style.
Fuck off, you fucking fucker-fuck :I

Leafsnail

• Bay Watcher
  • A single snail can make a world go extinct.
    • View Profile
« Reply #317 on: February 26, 2010, 06:46:18 pm »

I'd like specific examples of both.  I have NOT attempted to misrepresent you and I certainly have not fabricated quotes or made up events.

Pandarsenic

• Bay Watcher
  • FABULOUS Gunslinger
    • View Profile
« Reply #318 on: February 26, 2010, 06:55:27 pm »

The post where I was asked for my suspicions - no such thing existed, I was asked whom I thought was scum.
KARATE CHOP TO THE SOUL

Pandarsenic

• Bay Watcher
  • FABULOUS Gunslinger
    • View Profile
« Reply #319 on: February 26, 2010, 06:56:17 pm »

GOD DAMN IT WHY DID IT POST THAT I WASN'T DONE

Continuing: The distinction is subtle but important, and you misled me into thinking it referred to a different instance, then repeatedly attempted to hold that against me.
KARATE CHOP TO THE SOUL

Pandarsenic

• Bay Watcher
  • FABULOUS Gunslinger
    • View Profile
« Reply #320 on: February 26, 2010, 07:00:55 pm »

Continuing:

The part where I activelurked (no such thing occurred. Despite several times of me explaining this, you insisted it happened.)

The part where I abruptly drew away from Vector despite having no evidence of her town alignment (no such thing occurred. Despite several times of me explaining this, you insisted it happened.)

The part where I called you scum for hammering someone I thought was scum (three guesses as to whether this ever happened)

The part where I TOTALLY AT SOME POINT EVER genuinely believed that a king must hit scum or s/he is scum (never held, OBVIOUSLY part of my interrogation of Vector, but you tried to portray it as scummy)

Etc.
KARATE CHOP TO THE SOUL

Leafsnail

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #321 on: February 26, 2010, 07:08:43 pm »

The part where I activelurked (no such thing occurred. Despite several times of me explaining this, you insisted it happened.)
You know this is subjective, Pandar.  Especially if you're the one protecting yourself.  I don't see how you could regard it as "misrepresentation" in any case.

The part where I abruptly drew away from Vector despite having no evidence of her town alignment (no such thing occurred. Despite several times of me explaining this, you insisted it happened.)
Again, this is subjective.  There is no way in hell you can regard this as "misrepresentation" either, Pandarsenic.  I am saying your explanation for this event is false.

The part where I called you scum for hammering someone I thought was scum (three guesses as to whether this ever happened)
I like the way you're referring to something that never happened in this post xD.  I was exposing the weakness in your argument, which should've been obvious.

The part where I TOTALLY AT SOME POINT EVER genuinely believed that a king must hit scum or s/he is scum (never held, OBVIOUSLY part of my interrogation of Vector, but you tried to portray it as scummy)
Again, it's easy enough for you to say this in hindsight, but "O lol it was all part of my plan" when you flip flop is an extremely scum tactic.  Again, I see no way in which you could take this as misrepresentation either.

Pandarsenic

• Bay Watcher
  • FABULOUS Gunslinger
    • View Profile
« Reply #322 on: February 26, 2010, 07:20:36 pm »

You know this is subjective, Pandar.  Especially if you're the one protecting yourself.  I don't see how you could regard it as "misrepresentation" in any case.

Again, this is subjective.  There is no way in hell you can regard this as "misrepresentation" either, Pandarsenic.  I am saying your explanation for this event is false.

I like the way you're referring to something that never happened in this post xD.  I was exposing the weakness in your argument, which should've been obvious.

Again, it's easy enough for you to say this in hindsight, but "O lol it was all part of my plan" when you flip flop is an extremely scum tactic.  Again, I see no way in which you could take this as misrepresentation either.

1. You present my policy of "Attacking people all the time forever" as lurking.

2. You're wrong.

3. No such thing existed. Again. "HERP DERP LET'S REFUTE A STRAWMAN" "No, uh, I was referring to how you were so hesitant to hammer without the town-" "WHY AM I SUSPICIOUS FOR HAMMERING SOMEONE YOU THOUGHT WAS SCUM" "I didn't-" "I'M NOT!? HA! I AM WINNER!"

4. You're pretty bad at Kingmaker, aren't you?
KARATE CHOP TO THE SOUL

Leafsnail

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #323 on: February 26, 2010, 07:44:03 pm »

1. You present my policy of "Attacking people all the time forever" as lurking.
Strawman.  Your day one "suspicions" led to nothing (you dropped your scumreads, (me and Vector) and went on to list 2 pretty much neutral players and one lurker as your scum.  You began attacking SirBayer on day two, but after that you waited until someone else accused you before OMGUSing.

2. You're wrong.
Your views on the issues changed, as far as I can tell, between:
If Vector doesn't hit a Villain, he is one himself.

Heading to class now. Wish me luck on my midterm!
I'm not worried about that d1. d1 the KM has nothing to go on. I'm saying that I had hoped I'd found scum, but I also hope you're not scum because you're king. You didn't react in a scummy manner so I've dropped my tunnel on you. Speaking of which,

You are all retards who can't recognize the strategy of attempting to bully a Scum King into prematurely bussing.

And now that I've explained myself it won't work. Fucking morons.
Actually, the second post is interesting for several other reasons.
Firstly, your first paragraph reeks of flailing scum.  Look at it.  You "hoped" you found scum, and also "hope" she's not scum.  She didn't react in a scummy manner so you've stopped tunnelling on her, but you're annoyed because the tactic of trying to get her to bus her partner won't work anymore.

Look, Pandarsenic.  I am not "misrepresenting" you.  I am ACCUSING you and it should be VERY easy to see that.  I am accusing you of dropping your tunnel on the queen when it became clear you weren't getting support from the town, and when Vector began threatening you with being lynched.  Vector's quoted points in that post are also interesting, and you fail to answer any of them, instead simply stepping down and giving up your attack, using the excuse of "making scumqueen bus a partner (even though I said earlier that they wouldn't)".  Again, I reject your version of events.

3. No such thing existed. Again. "HERP DERP LET'S REFUTE A STRAWMAN" "No, uh, I was referring to how you were so hesitant to hammer without the town-" "WHY AM I SUSPICIOUS FOR HAMMERING SOMEONE YOU THOUGHT WAS SCUM" "I didn't-" "I'M NOT!? HA! I AM WINNER!"
Again, would you prefer me to cut discussion short when someone might have something they want to bring up?  Look, all the rest of us have to find scum in order to win.

4. You're pretty bad at Kingmaker, aren't you?
This is another problem I'm having with you.  You're accusing everyone of sucking at Kingmaker for not realising you're performing a super famous strategy that apparently noone else has heard of.  And considering you backed away as soon as Vector turned on you for your retarded arguments, it was a pretty shitty interrogation, wasn't it?

Just for the record, I now have a town read on Eduren.  I feel scum in his place would try and set up and a chain lynch on me/ Pandar.  Which of course means his percentage points can go to Pandarsenic.

Pandarsenic

• Bay Watcher
  • FABULOUS Gunslinger
    • View Profile
« Reply #324 on: February 26, 2010, 07:51:54 pm »

I'm not dignifying your post with a reply because it had no content.
KARATE CHOP TO THE SOUL

Leafsnail

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #325 on: February 26, 2010, 07:53:01 pm »

I'm not dignifying your post with a reply because it had no content.
Bullshit.

Pandarsenic

• Bay Watcher
  • FABULOUS Gunslinger
    • View Profile
« Reply #326 on: February 26, 2010, 08:00:30 pm »

no u
KARATE CHOP TO THE SOUL

Eduren

• Bay Watcher
  • A new theme!
    • View Profile
« Reply #327 on: February 26, 2010, 09:11:13 pm »

Screw my plan.

Hammering Pandar in 3 hours.
I don't know.  Duke wants me to stop playing mafia.
That's the sign of an abusive boyfriend, Toony... you don't have to listen to him.

Pandarsenic

• Bay Watcher
  • FABULOUS Gunslinger
    • View Profile
« Reply #328 on: February 26, 2010, 09:12:37 pm »

What, do you not want the game to end or not?

I'm so done with this. Either hammer Leafsnail or hammer me now. I made my case. I'm clearly right. If you're too dumb to make it at least you have tomorrow once you faillynch me.
KARATE CHOP TO THE SOUL

Pandarsenic

• Bay Watcher
  • FABULOUS Gunslinger
    • View Profile
« Reply #329 on: February 26, 2010, 09:24:30 pm »

Also, you're fantastically weak-minded if his last two posts actually convinced you of anything.

Just throwing that out there before you mislynch me.
KARATE CHOP TO THE SOUL
Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22] 23 24 ... 26