Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: 'Hell' Biome.  (Read 2165 times)

Hyndis

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: 'Hell' Biome.
« Reply #15 on: January 15, 2010, 10:27:28 pm »

Sounds like you could create a few dozen underground civilizations populated entirely by demons, extend the below ground Z levels to a huge amount, and fend off endless waves of demon hordes.   :D

lordcooper

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a number!
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 16, 2010, 01:54:02 pm »

Come on guys.

We all know that the only real goal in DF is to make hell for ourselves.
Santorum leaves a bad taste in my mouth

Malrin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 16, 2010, 02:28:37 pm »

Come on guys.

I will now proceed to turn the surface into hell.

Magma rivers, Magma geysers, slavery, installing an epic dwarf as "Satan," destroying all plant life and butchering every animal that comes near, fertilizing the landscape with body parts, engraving of extreme cruelty, etc.

I'll break into the HFS and the demons will come to the surface, say "holy shit, what the hell is wrong with this place!?!?" then return to the more-civilized underworld to spread their terrifying tales of the surface.

silhouette

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 16, 2010, 10:19:16 pm »

Come on guys.

I will now proceed to turn the surface into hell.

Magma rivers, Magma geysers, slavery, installing an epic dwarf as "Satan," destroying all plant life and butchering every animal that comes near, fertilizing the landscape with body parts, engraving of extreme cruelty, etc.

I'll break into the HFS and the demons will come to the surface, say "holy shit, what the hell is wrong with this place!?!?" then return to the more-civilized underworld to spread their terrifying tales of the surface.
you mean you havnt already!?1
# PowerGoal49, SCREAM BALL, (Future): Trolls take the captives and see if they can throw them all the way over the chasm to each other.
---
SCREW EVERYTHING ELSE! I WANT THIS!
Pages: 1 [2]