Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 178 179 [180] 181 182 ... 1347

Author Topic: Aurora - The Dwarf Fortress of 4X Games  (Read 2815165 times)

Journier

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Aurora - The Dwarf Fortress of 4X Games
« Reply #2685 on: March 21, 2010, 04:49:27 pm »

Goddamn ugly superman then (pic 070  :o).

Hot.

What is this I don't even...

Look at that face, thats the kind of woalien I like to see in the morning. Such beauty, such grace, such mandibles.....
Aurora 4x Steam group -http://steamcommunity.com/gid/103582791430952164

Aurora 4x Succession game - http://www.bay12games.com/forum/index.php?topic=51366.0

Greenbane

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2686 on: March 21, 2010, 04:55:32 pm »

this will be my last edit but, who names their empire 'Justice confederation'?. :P

"Justice Confederation" is peanuts. I found the Church of Battle Axe in my game. They're a race of arachnids whose flag is quite similar to that of Vietnam.

And by the way, NPRs may be able to breath gases other than oxygen, and generally live in conditions humans couldn't.

Also, question: when invading enemy planets, how vital are drop modules in the absence of enemy PDCs? Could the enemy do anything harmful in the four hours it'd take my standard troop transports to unload?

PS: Journier's xenophiliac tendencies are disturbing. :o

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
  • Kind of back, but for how long?!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2687 on: March 21, 2010, 05:02:14 pm »

Goddamn ugly superman then (pic 070  :o).

Hot.

What is this I don't even...

Look at that face, thats the kind of woalien I like to see in the morning. Such beauty, such grace, such mandibles.....

You... I... wha-...  :o
Quote from: Phantom
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Quote from: Ze Spy
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

Akhier the Dragon hearted

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a Dragon, Roar
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube Channel
« Reply #2688 on: March 21, 2010, 05:43:33 pm »

PS: Journier's xenophiliac tendencies are disturbing. :o
thats not just a tendency its a full blown obsession.
Join us. The crazy is at a perfect temperature today.
So it seems I accidentally put my canteen in my wheelbarrow and didn't notice... and then I got really thirsty... so right before going to sleep I go to take a swig from my canteen and... end up snorting a line of low-grade meth.

Journier

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2689 on: March 21, 2010, 08:44:36 pm »

Noone has thoughts about predator women regularly?

Surely im not the only one....

Aurora 4x Succession game - http://www.bay12games.com/forum/index.php?topic=51366.0

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2690 on: March 21, 2010, 08:55:15 pm »

*crawls into a fetal position and whimpers in a corner*  :P

But really, Journier, what is so attractive about them? ???
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a Dragon, Roar
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube Channel
« Reply #2691 on: March 21, 2010, 09:00:16 pm »

Bah, I prefer me some hot dragon lovin. ;)
So it seems I accidentally put my canteen in my wheelbarrow and didn't notice... and then I got really thirsty... so right before going to sleep I go to take a swig from my canteen and... end up snorting a line of low-grade meth.

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2692 on: March 21, 2010, 09:12:04 pm »

:(

Micro102

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2693 on: March 21, 2010, 09:14:30 pm »

Ok, before this thread becomes locked how about we go back on topic.

How do you stop sorium-fuel production on a planet? Do you have to destroy all your fuel producers? Or is there a button of some sorts?

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a Dragon, Roar
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube Channel
« Reply #2694 on: March 21, 2010, 09:17:26 pm »

in the population/production window under the civilians/ind status tab you can shut down or reactivate industrial sectors.

edit: check Greenbane's answer for it is most excellent.
« Last Edit: March 21, 2010, 09:20:27 pm by Akhier the Dragon hearted »

Greenbane

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2695 on: March 21, 2010, 09:18:28 pm »

Now you beardless chumps are gonna say you love ELVES, and things will go sour real fast. >:(

And no, Akhier. No need to do that. Micro, there's a button in the Industry tab, at the bottom. You can stop fuel production there without doing anything drastic.

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2696 on: March 21, 2010, 09:19:59 pm »

No, on the industry, bottom-left corner there are two start-stop buttons.

Prepost edit; darn you Greenbane, you stole the spotlight!  :P

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a Dragon, Roar
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube Channel
« Reply #2697 on: March 21, 2010, 09:21:15 pm »

at least you had the right answer.

Journier

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2698 on: March 21, 2010, 09:27:49 pm »

at least you had the right answer.

both answers were correct, I dont know why steve has 2 buttons for the same thing. I almost think one was a quickfix/cheat one because you can instantly start/stop your fuel production with it.

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2699 on: March 21, 2010, 09:29:19 pm »

Its just a pain in the ass the normal way, and besides, an on/off button is not beyond possibility.
Pages: 1 ... 178 179 [180] 181 182 ... 1347