Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 9

Author Topic: 5th Lords of Creation OOC thread  (Read 7162 times)

Jervous

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: 5th Lords of Creation OOC thread
« Reply #15 on: January 09, 2010, 10:54:39 pm »

Ah, okay.

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 10, 2010, 08:45:58 pm »

Here is the crunch of my plane if any one wants to know.

Plane: The Iron Plane
  Gravity:objective subjective gravity, in most places gravity acts normally but in some (particularly the spoke) it changes.
  Time: normal.
  Shape: self contained if you fly to far away form the wheel you slowly turn about without noticing until you are facing the wheel.
  Elemental/Energy traits: it has none.
  Alignment: mildly Lawful aligned.
  Magic traits: Impeded Magic, magic that has the Chaos discripter is impeded Enhanced magic, magic with the lawful discripter is enlarged and maximized.
Divinely Morphic: the plane can be changed at the will of any lawful god that either owns the plane or has permission from the god that owns the plane.

Class levels: Arcane Trickster 10, Shadowdancer 10, Rogue 8

I am sure it dose not matter but that is a impossible combination of class levels.

Also what planes existed before the gods came? What dose nourishing a plane do because it seams that we are using it it make it habitual but according to the discripshen he can use Mold land to make forests and therefor plants and there for habitual, AND Mold land is free in the right plane. Depending upon the answers to these questions it may be that only filiusenox  TheNewerMartianEmperor and me have used any AP this week.
« Last Edit: January 10, 2010, 09:13:15 pm by Criptfeind »

inteuniso

• Bay Watcher
  • Functionalized carbon is the source.
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 10, 2010, 09:12:57 pm »

There was Nothing when the Gods came.
Lol scratch that I'm building a marijuana factory.

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 10, 2010, 09:15:48 pm »

There was Nothing when the Gods came.

In that case RAM is a bit screwed depending on how much the Mods want to enforce the rules untell we are used to them.

Emperor_Jonathan

• Bay Watcher
  • GET UP SUCKER
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 10, 2010, 10:21:11 pm »

No, there was nothing physical. Where the main game is played is what we call the "Prime Material Plane" or something similar to that. This is a neutral plane that anyone can use AP in, it is infinite in size, but generally we focus around one or two planets and their moons. Planes that people create are auxiliary to this main plane, usually created for homes, bases or RP purposes. This is where various peoples suns, lands etc. are. I see nothing with RAM's turn.

So yeah, the Prime Material Plane existed.

Nourishing a Plane is free if the plane is divinely morphic to your god. Nourishing a place gives basic materials for species to survive, because you basically cannot win in the normal sense of the game, most people will not create UBER creatures that don't need food/water/air and generally they'll create these beforehand. Of course there's exceptions to the that 'rule' such as ghosts and such, also creatures that feed on other things that don't require the nourishment action, such as rock.

I am sure it dose not matter but that is a impossible combination of class levels.

I don't see how.

Jervous DR = 6

(16 + (2*6)) = (16+12) = 28
10 + 10 + 8 = 28.

If you're saying that because they're prestige classes and they don't have the prerequisites it's impossible.

Yeah, this is based off of DnD and not strictly DnD, we let things like that slide. Unless another GM has a problem with it?
« Last Edit: January 10, 2010, 10:27:29 pm by Emperor_Jonathan »

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: January 10, 2010, 10:33:37 pm »

Ok good, I was thinking that if the gods had to make a plane to be the prime material plane than he could not have made the ring world where there was no plane, but since there was a prime it was all good.

If you're saying that because they're prestige classes and they don't have the prerequisites it's impossible.

Yes that was what I was thinking, it is good to know you will let the little unimportant stuff slide.

Also is there a reason we are hiding what our planes traits are, or has no one fleshed them out yet. If the gray expanse plane become the center of attention as it seams to be doing we may need to know that stuff.

Emperor_Jonathan

• Bay Watcher
  • GET UP SUCKER
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: January 10, 2010, 10:35:25 pm »

I would prefer if they were fleshed out.

TheNewerMartianEmperor

• Bay Watcher
  • ♥She'd cut you up!♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: January 11, 2010, 12:00:27 am »

I'll flesh mine out. Should I do a new post or modify an old one?
Once tried to conquer Earth, and succeeded! Too bad it got really, really boring, really, really fast.

One day, we shall all look back on this, and laugh. Sorry about the face, by the way, and the legs, and the eyes, and the arms. In fact, sorry 'bout the whole body.

Emperor_Jonathan

• Bay Watcher
  • GET UP SUCKER
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: January 11, 2010, 12:04:12 am »

Do a new post, so to alert everyone that you fleshed it out.

Oh and a little point, the 3AP "Create Concept" action, don't use that for concepts such as wood, or war. We only use that for new classes now, basically.
« Last Edit: January 11, 2010, 12:08:27 am by Emperor_Jonathan »

RAM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: January 16, 2010, 07:25:09 am »

I suspect that the most recent poster wanted to get the thread into their new replies list, however, placing a reference to this thread in the title of the main thread may reduce further interruptions...
Vote (1) for the Urist scale!
I shall be eternally happy. I shall be able to construct elf hunting giant mecha. Which can pour magma.
Urist has been forced to use a friend as fertilizer lately.
Read the First Post!

Cheddarius

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm.
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: January 16, 2010, 04:37:21 pm »

((Further OOC posts go here please: http://www.bay12games.com/forum/index.php?topic=47552.0

((Clarified

OOC - Out of Character, THAT INCLUDES PEOPLE THAT HAVE NOT JOINED.))
I can't get notified if I don't post in the thread, you see. Anyway sorry, I'll remove it.

Grek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: January 16, 2010, 10:15:14 pm »

...it's not really making much more sense than it was.

The Willow Wisp

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably not a tree
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: January 16, 2010, 11:04:22 pm »

Then join as the god of Sense and Logic. Make the planes make sense.
The reason for Time is so that everything doesn't happen at once.

inteuniso

• Bay Watcher
  • Functionalized carbon is the source.
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: January 16, 2010, 11:07:27 pm »

So, ahh... A peaceful race? How's that going to work out for you?
Lol scratch that I'm building a marijuana factory.

RAM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: January 16, 2010, 11:43:28 pm »

I think my planet is larger than Emperor_Jonathan's continent, which is in the Grey Expanse, where as my Ringworld is in the Prime material.

Also I seem to have missed the creation of a sun, I will have to review...
Vote (1) for the Urist scale!
I shall be eternally happy. I shall be able to construct elf hunting giant mecha. Which can pour magma.
Urist has been forced to use a friend as fertilizer lately.
Read the First Post!
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 9