Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9]

Author Topic: 5th Lords of Creation OOC thread  (Read 7141 times)

RAM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: 5th Lords of Creation OOC thread
« Reply #120 on: April 05, 2010, 10:26:59 pm »

I have been thinking of asking for some AP, but I am trying to be aloof, and that doesn't really work well with begging... I just need to get a couple more domains, then I can evolve and do it by myself...

Where should I put a portal to the underdark? I was thinking of having it in the forest somewhere... I could, of course, just connect it physically, but if it was anchored then it wouldn't be a floating continent anymore...
Vote (1) for the Urist scale!
I shall be eternally happy. I shall be able to construct elf hunting giant mecha. Which can pour magma.
Urist has been forced to use a friend as fertilizer lately.
Read the First Post!

Emperor_Jonathan

• Bay Watcher
  • GET UP SUCKER
    • View Profile
« Reply #121 on: April 05, 2010, 10:49:01 pm »

Everywhere; a network of tunnels that run through the continent connect it to the underdark.

The Willow Wisp

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably not a tree
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: April 06, 2010, 01:26:01 pm »

I have been thinking of asking for some AP, but I am trying to be aloof, and that doesn't really work well with begging... I just need to get a couple more domains, then I can evolve and do it by myself...

Where should I put a portal to the underdark? I was thinking of having it in the forest somewhere... I could, of course, just connect it physically, but if it was anchored then it wouldn't be a floating continent anymore...

You could alwats strike adeal with another god. Lawful gods are bound to their word and lawful evil/good gods are easy to bargain with since they usually have some kind of goal to achieve or work towards and don't take the moral neutral ground.

Oh wait, it appears my god is a lawful evil god...  ;) ;)
The reason for Time is so that everything doesn't happen at once.

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #123 on: April 06, 2010, 01:37:57 pm »

Well he is aready allowed to take the AP of the lords of creation for even some from me if he wants, I think he just wants to do it on his own.
You could alwats strike adeal with another god. Lawful gods are bound to their word and lawful evil/good gods are easy to bargain with since they usually have some kind of goal to achieve or work towards and don't take the moral neutral ground.

Oh wait, it appears my god is a lawful evil god...  ;) ;)

RAM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #124 on: April 16, 2010, 11:53:08 pm »

Looking for domain permissions.

Darkness Domain:
 Darkness portfolio{um...}
Teach Populous: underground cities 0/4{underground}
Create Populous: Insects, Prime Material Plane.{live in darkness(often underground, often nocturnal}
Teach populous: Ankheg: Secrecy{darkness of knowledge}
Create populace: Nightshades: 4 weeks from Floating Coninent.(3){partially composed of darkness}
Create Avatar: Wheel{"dispels all light beneath it"}
Create land: Ocean: Underdark(3){Underdark is, well, dark}
Mould Land: Floating Continent: passages to underdark.(0){passages are not that well lit}

Cavern Domain:
 passages portfolio{a completely enclosed space is not dissimilar to a passage}
 1Mould Land: Ringworld: Great Library.{gigantic underground corridor/room}
 Teach Populous: underground cities 0/4{presumably possess some quantity of caverns}
Create land: Ocean: Underdark(3){cavernous?}
Mould Land: Floating Continent: passages to underdark.(0) {holes, in the ground, possibly of varying width, may possess occasion caverns and/or lead to caverns...}

I shall be eternally happy. I shall be able to construct elf hunting giant mecha. Which can pour magma.
Read the First Post!

Emperor_Jonathan

• Bay Watcher
  • GET UP SUCKER
    • View Profile
« Reply #125 on: April 16, 2010, 11:57:22 pm »

I say yes to both.

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: April 17, 2010, 05:23:07 pm »

RAM I think we start with paladins and rangers

RAM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #127 on: April 18, 2010, 05:38:44 am »

Someone created clerics a while back, hope is kind of a lame concept to create, but I couldn't really think of anything that fit properly...
Read the First Post!

RAM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #128 on: April 21, 2010, 05:56:14 am »

Ummm, sort of made a textmap, wil have errors, but if anyone is looking for something forgotten or isn't sure what is going on, this might help. If one of the staff were to do something similar(and/or copy this one) and update it whenever AP refresh(when precisely does that happen?) then that might keep a sense of order, if we want that sort of thing...

Astral Plane{extraplane}
Spoiler: prime (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: extraprime (click to show/hide)
I should probably put portals/concepts in italics and planes/lands in bold...
Read the First Post!

Keita

• Bay Watcher
  • Easily Confused
    • View Profile
« Reply #129 on: April 21, 2010, 09:49:55 am »

Awesome RAM, I'm understanding a lot more.

Also if mods want I can keep a copy and update/post.
Gravity is a government conspiracy to keep us down
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9]