Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]

Author Topic: The Real Wagon  (Read 22139 times)

PainRack

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: The Real Wagon
« Reply #45 on: January 22, 2013, 10:00:00 pm »

I had an....... unintended version of this a while ago. I put two vampires literally side by side, out on grass and locked together by walls(a staircase leads up into a tower that were their tombs).

At first, all was fine and dandy, they were ectastic because they made a new friend, they admired their own tombs, the problem is military conscription. After a few rounds of being sent out against wandering zombies, they were both 'quite' content, and one of them appears to be stuck in quite content mode for months now.

I worry about the possible hit to happiness if I conscript them one more time to prowl the grounds against zombies.....(Oh, and apparently, zombies do fight back against vampires when they're being attacked.) It will also be..... interesting to see how a feral vampire will react.

Necrisha

• Bay Watcher
  • 0.0 0.o o.0 o.o -.- zzzZ
    • View Profile
Re: The Real Wagon
« Reply #46 on: January 23, 2013, 07:01:29 am »

I'm almost tempted to try to see how grudges would play in said experiment as it didn't sound like any of your dorfs ended up with one. ??? The tricky part of course is having the dorfs wall themselves in... I've haven't had mason put himself on the wrong section of a wall since I picked up the current version. I figure I'll probably have to re-do the wall a few times as backlash to that.
EDIT: Keas restricted to tropical forests where they belong.  Those evil, EVIL, foul little things.

Edit: The baby murderer became a friend of the fortress, which started a loyalty cascade, and now most of the squad is dead.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]