Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 29

Author Topic: [DAY 4]Aztec Mafia[SPANIARD WIN]  (Read 37740 times)

dakarian

• Bay Watcher
  • OMGITSACAT
    • View Profile
Re: [DAY 1]Aztec Mafia
« Reply #105 on: January 21, 2010, 08:46:48 am »

lul Dak. So silly. That was obviously not a serious reason for voting. I don't lurker hunt most of the time, which should have been your first clue. The game had just started (pretty much), which should have been your second clue that no one in their right mind would lurker hunt this early.

Though I guess I shouldn't be too harsh on you. After all, it takes the guy on Blue's Clues 3 clues to figure out what's going on.

But you're still stupid scum going for an "easy" lynch. I just FoSed Sol so I could get an idiot scum to slip up like you did by pointing out me not bandwagoning (highly predictable people are highly predictable) and instead "lurker hunting" as soon as the game began.

Use your brain next time, FailScum. If someone's going after "lurkers" right after the game starts, it's likely they're randomly voting.

Let's see now, this is in response to my own first vote which was done about 3 hours into the game.  It involved a question rather than a direct "You are scum!"  and the reason isn't exactly the strongest of reasons. 

You see Zai, that's WHY I make MY RV differently from making useless comments like "OMG kill the lurker."  Instead of something easily thrown away, you end up with real information instead.

For example, I now know that you deem attempts to poke at you as "quicklynching" you and are ready to strike hard at it.  You're panicky, and use insults to try to manipulate players.  You are also a nice lovely Pot considering you're fussing at me during MY RV over what you did during YOUR RV.

Btw, the "I don't lurkerhunt normally" is Self-meta.  I already know you are free to manipulate your meta to suit your purposes (such as looking extrascummy to be lynched as a Jester).

MEANWHILE

@Neruz

1. Much of what you've thrown out so far is active lurking.

2. You'll REALLY need to explain how Solifuge "Spanishslipped".

3. You're not using my phrase correctly.  Stop using in your little RoA act.

Also. I remember playing a few games with Solifuge. WIFOM up the wazoo. So it's not so much a scumtell as a player tell.

Quote from: Dakarian
What was I doing with Mr.Person through most of Day 3, lovemaking!?
I KNEW IT!

Neruz

• Bay Watcher
  • I see you...
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: January 21, 2010, 08:49:47 am »

Oh, well, if we're on deadlines then there's absolutely nothing to worry about. We've still got more than 48 hours.

I'll do some pressure tomorrow, when i'm not half asleep.

Neruz

• Bay Watcher
  • I see you...
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: January 21, 2010, 08:51:25 am »

2. You'll REALLY need to explain how Solifuge "Spanishslipped".

ಠ_ಠ

Neruz

• Bay Watcher
  • I see you...
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: January 21, 2010, 08:55:30 am »

Unvote

Just a quick little bit of scumhunting before i go to dreamland;

dakarian, you're being strangely overdefensive and overreacting to what was quite ovbiously a part of the random vote process. I have even stated this in a previous post.

You are normally a meticulous player and miss no details, i find it extremely odd that you would use something so ovbiously incorrect, and not properly read the posts preceeding yours.

Except, of course, that is what you tend to do when you are scum.

Right now you do not look like dakarian, you look like someone trying to look like dakarian. I'm going to go over your posts tomorrow morning, but i have a sneaking suspicion that i will not find any actual useful content in them, merely posts constructed to look like they have content in them.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: January 21, 2010, 09:23:58 am »

VOTE COUNT!

Redwarrior0, what's the Capital?

JaaSwb

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: January 21, 2010, 10:16:35 am »

Since Org doesn't seem to be online at the moment, here's a quick unofficial votecount. Accuracy is not guaranteed. This is assuming unvoting is not required.

Solifuge [3] JaaSwb, MagmaDeath, Pandarsenic
Neruz [1] Vector
Zai [1] dakarian
dakarian [3] Rolan7, Zai, Neruz
Pandarsenic [1] Rooster
RedWarrior0 [1] webadict

Not voting: Solifuge, ExKirby, RedWarrior0
The fish are watching.

dakarian

• Bay Watcher
  • OMGITSACAT
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: January 21, 2010, 10:50:27 am »

Your vote was the fourth vote after your initial randomvote well after most of the town has stopped randomvoting.  If you didn't have a good reason to do that, then you weren't randomvoting but bandwagoning. 

Besides, why in the world WOULD you randomvote someone who already has spoken quite a deal and has a bandwagon on them?  You randomvote to get someone to speak up or to gather a read from them.  Was Solifuge too silent for you?  What read would you get from "spanishslipped'? 

Sidenote:

You are normally a meticulous player and miss no details,

Last time someone tried to paint me as something like that they flipped scum, IIRC. 

Right now you do not look like dakarian, you look like someone trying to look like dakarian. I'm going to go over your posts tomorrow morning, but i have a sneaking suspicion that i will not find any actual useful content in them, merely posts constructed to look like they have content in them.

I'll hold you to that one. 

Quote from: Dakarian
What was I doing with Mr.Person through most of Day 3, lovemaking!?
I KNEW IT!

Solifuge

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: January 21, 2010, 11:30:28 am »

Org, are roles made public on death? Also, what are the rules regarding PMs.

Also, can you please clarify the powers of the Death Priest?

ExKirby

• Bay Watcher
  • A Jump On The Daily Comic Bandwagon.
    • View Profile
    • ExKirby's Generic Randomness
« Reply #113 on: January 21, 2010, 12:23:22 pm »

...*laughs* You people completely forgot about my existance. Let's just get to the scumhunt...

Soli, you have three votes on you. Care to explain you haven't come against any of them? (Sorry if you did and I overlooked it, I had to go through 5 pages FAST.) I won't vote you, because then it becomes a bandwagon. And I have enough IQ to determine a bandwagon.
Derm would be a Half-Minute Hero boss. YOU HAVE 30 SECONDS TO FUCK HIM UP OR HE DOES IT TO THE ENTIRE WORLD!

MagmaDeath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: January 21, 2010, 12:31:21 pm »

And solifuge makes another no content post.
Knowledge=Power=Energy=Matter=Mass.

Solifuge

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: January 21, 2010, 01:08:27 pm »

Easy there, Magma. The content will have to wait until the 24 hour mark... moreover, is can be rules clarification tiem now, plz? It's part of the strategery.

JaaSwb

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: January 21, 2010, 01:32:54 pm »

The strategy...of not defending yourself at all. Of not scumhunting at all. Of trying to look as scummy as possible.

Not that I'm saying rules clarification is a bad thing. I'd just like to see everyone scumhunting, that's all. The more information we have when the day comes to its end the better.

If you're town, all you're doing right now is distracting the people that are trying to scumhunt from the actual scum. Why wait six more hours when you could be useful now? The more you post, the more convinced I get that you're scum.

While we're on the topic of rules clarification:
What will happen if there is a tie at the end of the day?
Will requests for extensions be heard?
The fish are watching.

Solifuge

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #117 on: January 21, 2010, 01:53:44 pm »

Allow me to attemp to crop away any risidual WIFOM from my opening act:

I am Azteca, born of lowly station. No priesthood have I, nor scurrious intention to betray my kin. My only hope to gain honor and prestige is to become a sacrifice, and in so doing, aid those who have greater power and value than I.

However, my valuelessness as a player indeed grants me a power; that of an inconsiquential death for the rest of the Aztecs. I resolved myself to become a sacrifice at the onset, such that I acted as ridiculous as I could. I hoped to drum up bandwagons and more in so doing, and out some players who acted rather Spanish. The success of this has been rather moot, but there have been a few possible revelations... some of which have already been noted.

I cast an honest eye of suspicion on you now, JaaSwb. You are bandwaggoning something hardcore right now.

Anyways, on to the Strategery:

I am a prime candidate for Sacrifice rather than Lynching. I have no powers, and my death will be inconsiquential for the Aztec either way, but if sacrificed my death will provide an unspecified bonus to us as well.

To add another layer to this: if your role necesitates that you MUST sacrifice a player each night, sacrifice me. Otherwise, don't sacrifice. If I am dead tomorrow, we'll know that we have a High or Ritual priest on our side, and we'll also get an unspecified bonus from the Aztec Gods.

Also, if the Spaniards want to prevent this from being useful to the Aztec, they'll have to kill me, which spares our power-roles from them. Win-win, I'd say, even for me... unless you all drop the ball after I'm dead.

In the event that I am dead tomorrow, I would suggest that every turn, one roleless Aztec step foreward as a candidate for sacrifice. No sensible Spaniard would offer themselves for sacrifice, and it will keep us from accidentally sacrificing Power-Aztecs.

Time to pray to Xibalba that one of the sacrificial powers is a Resurection, or that we have a Death Priest. My trip to the Underworld will likely be revealatory. :3

JaaSwb

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: January 21, 2010, 02:39:46 pm »

Content! ;D

I'm not sure the accusation of bandwagoning is entirely fair though. I randomvoted you at first, but after that every post you wrote just added to my suspicion. All I wanted was for you to post something useful. Unvote, for the time being.

As for your 'strategery', it does sound like a very good idea for vanilla Aztecs to make themselves available for sacrifice. Even if the Spaniards have Hernando Cortes, town would probably benefit from this strategy.

Depending on the negative effect from lack of sacrifice, any High Priests may need to start sacrificing after night one though.

Rolan7, I saw you were online today. Why not come in and tell us what you think the priests should do tonight.
The fish are watching.

ExKirby

• Bay Watcher
  • A Jump On The Daily Comic Bandwagon.
    • View Profile
    • ExKirby's Generic Randomness
« Reply #119 on: January 21, 2010, 02:48:25 pm »

Bantha Fodder!

@Mod-How many priests do we have?
Derm would be a Half-Minute Hero boss. YOU HAVE 30 SECONDS TO FUCK HIM UP OR HE DOES IT TO THE ENTIRE WORLD!
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 29