Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 29

Author Topic: [DAY 4]Aztec Mafia[SPANIARD WIN]  (Read 37731 times)

Solifuge

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: [DAY 1]Aztec Mafia
« Reply #60 on: January 20, 2010, 09:31:36 pm »

Solifuge, MASSIVE OMGUS, and WIFOM.
 Why?

#1) It wasn't even a serious OMGUS. Am I one for OMGs? Or USs?
#2) Reverse reverse psychology is fun, and gets people all in a nervous tizzy, which is great for outing the unusually lurky, and the jumpy.
#3) Because it makes things interesting!

dakarian

• Bay Watcher
  • OMGITSACAT
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: January 20, 2010, 09:46:17 pm »

Zai, did you really skip over an actual scumtell in order to lurker hunt 3 hours after the game begins?
Quote from: Dakarian
What was I doing with Mr.Person through most of Day 3, lovemaking!?
I KNEW IT!

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: January 20, 2010, 09:50:23 pm »

Webadict, if you had to or were able to sacrifice a player, whom would you sacrifice and why?
Probably Abel. I mean, Cain didn't turn out too bad, did he?

I'd probably sacrifice Solifuge, though. I've seen him do wicked things.

Org

• Bay Watcher
  • Daring Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: January 20, 2010, 09:52:01 pm »

Night Action Priority
Sacrifices/Role Blocks
God Actions
Investigations
Spaniard Kills

Pandarsenic

• Bay Watcher
  • FABULOUS Gunslinger
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: January 20, 2010, 09:53:02 pm »

Unvote, I don't think you'd go for a bus soon in but nothing's sacred to you, Webadict. We'll have to see.

But for now, yes, Solifuge, what the fuck? 10WTFs? Looking scummy to draw out scum is a bad idea, as forsaken1111 demonstrated a Paranormal or 3 ago.

Ninja'd by Org: I assume you can roleblock a sacrifice? How do you resolve multiblocks/multisacrifices that interact with each other?
KARATE CHOP TO THE SOUL
Your bone is the best Pandar honey. The best.
YOUR BONE IS THE BEST PANDAR
[Cheeetar] Pandar doesn't have issues, he has style.
Fuck off, you fucking fucker-fuck :I

Org

• Bay Watcher
  • Daring Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: January 20, 2010, 09:54:29 pm »

Unvote, I don't think you'd go for a bus soon in but nothing's sacred to you, Webadict. We'll have to see.

But for now, yes, Solifuge, what the fuck? 10WTFs? Looking scummy to draw out scum is a bad idea, as forsaken1111 demonstrated a Paranormal or 3 ago.

Ninja'd by Org: I assume you can roleblock a sacrifice? How do you resolve multiblocks/multisacrifices that interact with each other?
Yes. What do you mean by second part?

Pandarsenic

• Bay Watcher
  • FABULOUS Gunslinger
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: January 20, 2010, 09:58:59 pm »

Hmm- oh, never mind.

There are not two roleblockers, I assume, so you can't roleblock a roleblocker or whatever.
KARATE CHOP TO THE SOUL
Your bone is the best Pandar honey. The best.
YOUR BONE IS THE BEST PANDAR
[Cheeetar] Pandar doesn't have issues, he has style.
Fuck off, you fucking fucker-fuck :I

Solifuge

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: January 20, 2010, 10:15:19 pm »

Webadict, if you had to or were able to sacrifice a player, whom would you sacrifice and why?

Lies; I am physically incapable of being scum. Moreover, I've only taken 1 semester of Spanish! Nunca estan hablo bien Español!

P.S. Mi argumento principal es llegar a buen término.

Rolan7

• Bay Watcher
  • [GUE'VESA][BONECARN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: January 20, 2010, 10:20:13 pm »

Hoo wow, what a lot of people!

I'd probably sacrifice myself if I wasn't myself, because that's probably the most use I'm going to be to Aztecs.

I'll also point out that dakarian is scum, haha:
Zai, did you really skip over an actual scumtell in order to lurker hunt 3 hours after the game begins?
He wants us to let lurkers keep lurking!  Granted it's only been 3 hours or so, and I've "lurked" until now, but the beginning of the game is very important. 
She/they
No justice: no peace.
Quote from: Fallen London, one Unthinkable Hope
This one didn't want to be who they was. On the Surface – it was a dull, unconsidered sadness. But everything changed. Which implied everything could change.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: January 20, 2010, 10:42:51 pm »

Lies; I am physically incapable of being scum. Moreover, I've only taken 1 semester of Spanish! Nunca estan hablo bien Español!

P.S. Mi argumento principal es llegar a buen término.
Oh really? Remember DF Mafia 3?

Zai

• Bay Watcher
  • Elmo? Is that a SIMPLE UTENSIL?
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: January 20, 2010, 11:06:29 pm »

Unvote Rooster

lul Dak. So silly. That was obviously not a serious reason for voting. I don't lurker hunt most of the time, which should have been your first clue. The game had just started (pretty much), which should have been your second clue that no one in their right mind would lurker hunt this early.

Though I guess I shouldn't be too harsh on you. After all, it takes the guy on Blue's Clues 3 clues to figure out what's going on.

But you're still stupid scum going for an "easy" lynch. I just FoSed Sol so I could get an idiot scum to slip up like you did by pointing out me not bandwagoning (highly predictable people are highly predictable) and instead "lurker hunting" as soon as the game began.

Use your brain next time, FailScum. If someone's going after "lurkers" right after the game starts, it's likely they're randomly voting.

Also. I remember playing a few games with Solifuge. WIFOM up the wazoo. So it's not so much a scumtell as a player tell.
DEATH has been waiting for you. He has poured you some TEA.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Neruz

• Bay Watcher
  • I see you...
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: January 20, 2010, 11:19:35 pm »

webadict is the ovbious target, as always he is far to dangerous to remain alive. Even if he were town, he would still be webadict, and thus scum.

Solifuge

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: January 20, 2010, 11:39:46 pm »

And you had the nerve to think no one would remember the past.
Naw, I'm banking on everyone remembering it.

Solifuges Supremely Sweet Strategy: Some will see me as smart, thus some scum would seek to silence me swiftly. In seeming silly and suspicious, I subvert the Spaniards, who will stop and see if the Aztecs seem swayed to suspect, and subsequently sacrifice me. Thus, self-incrimination spares my soul, such that I can make a subsequent stand against the slimy Spanish sea-dogs. Savvy?

...also, more seriously, I'm inclined to agree with Zai. That seemed like a bit of a scumtell on Dak's part, enough that I would cast my Finger of Suspicion at Mr. Dakarian.

Or is that Señior Dakarian?
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 29