Lausitz
- 2 (18.2%)
Corsica
- 1 (9.1%)
If you must... other
- 1 (9.1%)

Total Members Voted: 11

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]

Author Topic: Crusader Kings Succession Game  (Read 17572 times)

omagaalpha

• Bay Watcher
  • positve infinite
    • View Profile
Re: Crusader Kings Succession Game
« Reply #90 on: January 26, 2010, 02:19:07 pm »

Not trying to be mean or anything, but your writing is not very good  :-[
Yea I know, hopefully I will get a lot better by doing this.
Just take some extra time and re-read your writing, and use spellcheck (Internet Explorer does not have spellcheck, but Mozilla Firefox or Google Chrome do).
That what I forgot to do is to paste it into Microsoft word to check it.

Go ahead and post your updates so I do not hold the thing up, but after you post I will go through and edit your post for you at the next opportunity.
Thank you, I will and do appreciate it very much for your help.
Quote from: Jetsquirrel
Announce that i saw the whole creation of hte universe! and hold the monolith again
|The monolith is alive! And seemingly annoyed by your hugs. Or maybe static electricity of some kind that for some reason didn’t hit you last time.

omagaalpha

• Bay Watcher
  • positve infinite
    • View Profile
Re: Crusader Kings Succession Game 1087
« Reply #91 on: January 28, 2010, 10:24:53 pm »

March 3rd, the year of our Lord 1087
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Halina, Spy Master expressed that she felt she was undervalued, demanding some favor from me to keep her on. I told her I'm broke. She seems to be less loyal to me. Oh wellm I can’t help that I guess. We are in debt after all.

May 14th, the year of our Lord 1087

Today was a great day that shall go down in history! My wife Isnbelle gave birth to a girl. Her name is Halina.

July 3rd, the year of our Lord 1087

I heard that the more girls you love, the more kids you will have so I decided to try it out.

July 11th, the year of our Lord 1087

One of my advisors said it would be best to accept peace. I grudgingly agreed. Continuing the war would have ended up destabilizing the area and drained our already empty coffers too much anyways.

October 7th, the year of our Lord 1087
Our Allies want us to go to war again. I told them we couldn't afford a war, but they said they were bored, so go to war we shall! Also, Slupsk is now in a state of prosperity. Thats nice, but Slupsk is one of our conquered Herictic provinces.
You, yes you! The one that just handed me this report. I exile from my vision! I don’t care about my reputation, it's not like we are running a democracy here.

December 4th, the year of our Lord 1087

We help our allies in battle to gain a province. I hope that I can steal the providence from under their noses.
December 14th, the year of our Lord 1087

My Spy Master left to another court so now we are without a Spymaster. Ungrateful little...

-----------------
I actual have pictures up to 1092 by way.

Special Thanks to Volatar who was willing to make it much more readable.
« Last Edit: January 31, 2010, 10:14:32 am by omagaalpha »
Announce that i saw the whole creation of hte universe! and hold the monolith again
|The monolith is alive! And seemingly annoyed by your hugs. Or maybe static electricity of some kind that for some reason didn’t hit you last time.

Asmodeous

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: February 17, 2010, 10:42:36 am »

Not to be an interruption, but I have a couple questions here. I mentioned it in the other thread (you can ignore that), and this thread sorta answered the question. You mention "BOPACK" addon to DVIP+Addon. Do you just have the BOPACK graphics addon, or the whole thing? If you have the whole thing that might be the source of your phantom events, because from what I get from reading the DVIP thread, it includes the BOPACK events already, and just needs the graphics pack added on, at least that's what I get from his quick FAQ on the DVIP forum page (http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/showthread.php?t=325867).

Further questions -- is this still ongoing? It seems to have just stopped suddenly at 1087 with no further updates. Are there more coming? Is this dead and buried? :( Are there going to be further activities? If so are there unclaimed heirs? :)
(There is a story behind this. . .)

This is an Alder Omelette. All craftsdwarfship is of highest quality. It is encircled with bands of cheese. It menaces with spikes of bacon, ham, and peppers. On the object is an image of dwarves in egg white. The dwarves are eating.

Goron

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: February 17, 2010, 01:48:50 pm »

Not to be an interruption, but I have a couple questions here. I mentioned it in the other thread (you can ignore that), and this thread sorta answered the question. You mention "BOPACK" addon to DVIP+Addon. Do you just have the BOPACK graphics addon, or the whole thing? If you have the whole thing that might be the source of your phantom events, because from what I get from reading the DVIP thread, it includes the BOPACK events already, and just needs the graphics pack added on, at least that's what I get from his quick FAQ on the DVIP forum page (http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/showthread.php?t=325867).
...hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
I'll have to check on that. But it sounds like it makes sense. (this also may explain why I initially had duplicate database entries that I had to manually fix...)
Thank you for the heads up- I can't check the details now but I will when I get home.

Further questions -- is this still ongoing? It seems to have just stopped suddenly at 1087 with no further updates. Are there more coming? Is this dead and buried? :( Are there going to be further activities? If so are there unclaimed heirs? :)
There was a lot of interest to start, but no one jumped to play when I finished the first turn. Omagaalpha came in and picked up the save and played a bit as we can see... I'm not sure if he intends on finishing, though.
I just kinda let it go since I figured even if/when he finished no one else really showed further interest...
But... if he finishes, you could take up the save as the next heir.
Or, if he says he can't/won't finish I suppose you could revert to the initial hand-off save or possibly pick up where he leaves off if he provides the save... but, unless we get some renewed interest from some of the original (or new) parties, my enthusiasm is waning.

Asmodeous

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: February 17, 2010, 02:09:45 pm »

Waning enthusiasm 4tl. :(

I'd do a LP of it myself, but as much as I love the game, I suck at it, and not sure if the areas I like to play in (Duke of Brandenburg 4tw) even have enough interesting stuff going on. . .

This is an Alder Omelette. All craftsdwarfship is of highest quality. It is encircled with bands of cheese. It menaces with spikes of bacon, ham, and peppers. On the object is an image of dwarves in egg white. The dwarves are eating.

Goron

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: February 17, 2010, 02:24:41 pm »

Waning enthusiasm 4tl. :(

I'd do a LP of it myself, but as much as I love the game, I suck at it, and not sure if the areas I like to play in (Duke of Brandenburg 4tw) even have enough interesting stuff going on. . .
Go for it!
My LP/AAR has been a blast to play and write.
I look forward to getting back into it once I can spend more time on my machine...
Pretty soon I'll feel comfortable letting my newly adopted dog out of my eye sight and I'll be able to game on my main computer. Until then I am sticking to Kings Quest, W$R, and the interwebs on my laptop... oh, and hanging out with my other half, too. I just love watching intervention and say yes to the dress with her :-X

Asmodeous

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: February 17, 2010, 02:27:36 pm »

Ahhh yes, likely as much as I enjoy watching The Biggest Loser with mine. :|

I feel your pain, friend, I feel your pain.

Asmodeous

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: February 17, 2010, 03:11:22 pm »

Another question, what are you guys using for screenshots? Alt-Prtscr and MS Paint? Or is there a hotkey? (been a long time since I played and god knows where my manual is)

Goron

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: February 17, 2010, 04:15:51 pm »

Another question, what are you guys using for screenshots? Alt-Prtscr and MS Paint? Or is there a hotkey? (been a long time since I played and god knows where my manual is)
I use FRAPS. It saves a lot of time.
I can just hit my screenshot shortcut (I have it set to print screen) and it takes a screenshot and stores it in a predefined (/FRAPS by default) directory. If the screenshot needs extra info for me to remember what it was for/about, I write a short note for that in game date on a piece of paper. Then I just go through my screenshots and notes to write my story.

Asmodeous

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: February 18, 2010, 10:28:04 am »

Hey, Goron, do you mind if I (mostly) steal your initial post from your LP thread if I make one in the near future?

Goron

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: February 18, 2010, 03:05:01 pm »

Hey, Goron, do you mind if I (mostly) steal your initial post from your LP thread if I make one in the near future?
go for it!

omagaalpha

• Bay Watcher
  • positve infinite
    • View Profile
Crusader Kings Succession Game 1088
« Reply #101 on: February 26, 2010, 02:05:44 pm »

Reason not writing up an year for so long is due to procreate-nation.

January 14, the year of our Lord 1088
Are empire is in dept which has cause a problem which has lead to choice of decrease of stability or 25% chance decrease of stability at least that what the adviser said to me. After I made my choice I found out several days later that I lose some piety and Prestige which when ask the advisor said he was not informed of that part. Ask him where he got the information from he then refer me to another person which then told guards to put my advisor in stockade for not tell the whole truth and blame other people for things he does know but does not tell me.

March 17, the year of our Lord 1088
Hey this is my private life, the year of our Lord stay out of it.

March 23, the year of our Lord 1088
One of my children in my court that is being rise under my direction.

June 10, the year of our Lord 1088
Power to clergy as long as my piety increase as an result of it

June 26, the year of our Lord 1088
Just what I need is less money.

August 29, the year of our Lord 1088
Look at my Ally he surround me by his conquest. Hahaha made a good choice didn't I on advisor?

September 8, the year of our Lord 1088
So much for that court member, the year of our Lord I didn't need him anyway. What I don't have replacement for him oh well not much I can do about.

October 7, the year of our Lord 1088
As you can see it was no one import anyway.

October 19, the year of our Lord 1088
I going to try spend gold so that it will not decrease stability of the empire.

December 14, the year of our Lord 1088
At least don't have worry about increase cost to caring for child.

April 15, the year of our Lord 1089
Can't you see we are in money situation that there is no way that I can afford to pay the extra court member anything.

June 23, the year of our Lord 1089
Here I hope to grab nation that that my allies trying to get at the time which advisor say will failed. Advisors told me one of choice gives me piety so I chose that since need more of piety.

July 13, the year of our Lord 1089
Wahoo another child and the stability has decrease in are kingdom also.

August 14, the year of our Lord 1089
We proposed peace with Mecklenburg and also disband are troops to stop lose money over my stupid attempt to claim land without use lot of troops that we lack.

August 28, the year of our Lord 1089
Hang some more traitors to show nation that i don't deal with low life’s.

September 18, the year of our Lord 1089
Guess better executed the person since some people in court did not tell me of this problem.

I pay not, boy does this hurt my peity by lot.

November 29, the year of our Lord 1089
Are home county is revolting against me, arms my troops to kill all rebellion in the provinces

December 22, the year of our Lord 1089
Oh no we lost to rebellion scrums, let’s hope we recover some to deal with them.
« Last Edit: February 26, 2010, 02:40:09 pm by omagaalpha »
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]