Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Storey mode  (Read 1028 times)

Len B

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Storey mode
« Reply #15 on: January 28, 2008, 07:56:00 pm »

S: "Hey Bob, beard lookin good"
B: "Thanks!  Yours too, Sally.  You look extremely strong!  Been workin out?"
S: "Yep, just carrying this rock over there.  Stonecarver Harold wants a light color stone for a table, so I'm bringing him this Obsidian from clear over by the lava pit!"
B: "Wish I had the time to help like you do, but I'm off to go mill around the main entrance since we're not allowed outside.  See you 'round Sally!"
S: "G'bye Bob!"
Len, "The Staplerlord", Mighty Evil Master of the Office Supplies.<BR>Len has been grumpy lately. He slept in a meager bedroom recently.<BR>Len likes bicycles, ninjas, the color clear, and succubi for their suckulence.<BR>  When possible, he prefers to consume souls of the marginally damnned just before the last spark of hope expires deep within.

umiman

• Bay Watcher
  • Voice Fetishist
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 28, 2008, 09:06:00 pm »

H: "Hi Bob. Whaaaaaaaaaat's happenin'?"
B: "Oh, hi Harold. I was abo-"
H: "Yeaaaah. We've got a bit of an issue with the color of your rocks. Did you... get the memo about this?"
B: "Oh. Yeah. I know Obsidian is a dark stone and you wanted light stone and really, I just forgot for a moment. It must have slipped my mind."
H: "Uh huh. Well you make sure to get the right stone next time. And I'll see that you get another copy of that memo. Mm'kay?"

Len B

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 28, 2008, 10:15:00 pm »

B: "Gerold!  What are you doing outside?  We're not allowed out!  And I though you threw up when you went out into the sunli.

G: "*Yeeeaaaaahhhhhrrrrchuuughhh!*  *Sploosh*  The Mitten!  By the elephants!  It SUMMONS me! *HNNNnnnngggghhhuuuuchhh* *SPLATTER*  I must go NOW!"

Len, "The Staplerlord", Mighty Evil Master of the Office Supplies.<BR>Len has been grumpy lately. He slept in a meager bedroom recently.<BR>Len likes bicycles, ninjas, the color clear, and succubi for their suckulence.<BR>  When possible, he prefers to consume souls of the marginally damnned just before the last spark of hope expires deep within.

numerobis

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 28, 2008, 10:24:00 pm »

quote:
Originally posted by Squeegy:
<STRONG>
Lokum Zasitbomrek stops to think.
Lokum Zasitbomrek engraves a dwarf.
Lokum Zasitbomrek remembers the death of Ulthush Sizmunet.
Lokum Zasitbomrek engraves flames.</STRONG>

I like this idea of following the every move of a favourite dwarf (or dwarves) via the messages.  And of a hot-key to zoom in on a particular dwarf (other than u / pgdn pgdn pgdn dn dn dn / v / oh shoot wrong key / space c).

Pages: 1 [2]