Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 33

Author Topic: Sparkgear IX - Revenge of Sparkgear [Magma flood in progress. Blame the Spoon]  (Read 55910 times)

ajar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Sparkgear IX - Revenge of Sparkgear
« Reply #45 on: January 07, 2010, 01:28:05 pm »

Oh, stupid me. Should have known better. I didn't switch on dwarves may go outdoors and that cost me at least one hour of playing time. Now I have to start all over again. this turn will sort of pass me, instead of me passing it. At least I might be able to pass it on.
And so I tell you, keep on asking, and you will receive what you ask for. Keep on seeking, and you will find. Keep on knocking, and the door will be opened to you. For everyone who asks, receives. Everyone who seeks, finds. And to everyone who knocks, the door will be opened. Jesus-

ajar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: January 07, 2010, 03:12:45 pm »

did less than I planned to. But it's there.

Turn 5 waiting:
http://dffd.wimbli.com/file.php?id=1751
And so I tell you, keep on asking, and you will receive what you ask for. Keep on seeking, and you will find. Keep on knocking, and the door will be opened to you. For everyone who asks, receives. Everyone who seeks, finds. And to everyone who knocks, the door will be opened. Jesus-

sir labreck

• Bay Watcher
  • You know what? Tic tock motherf**** --> SG philo
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: January 07, 2010, 05:20:46 pm »

Downloading the save to check up the advancement and will upload an PoI. Do you care to do some summary of what you accomplished?
If you have to choose between war and dishonour, don't choose dishonour because you'll have war.

Quote from: Oglokoog
sir labreck, how you manage to mangle English so much yet still manage to keep your posts comprehensible is beyond me. Well done.

Lord Shonus

• Bay Watcher
  • Angle of Death
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: January 07, 2010, 05:59:00 pm »

After you upload the map, would you mind checking Legends and posting the siege stats?
On Giant In the Playground and Something Awful I am Gnoman.
Man, ninja'd by a potentially inebriated Lord Shonus. I was gonna say to burn it.

nil

• Bay Watcher
  • whoa
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: January 07, 2010, 07:26:51 pm »

I request more:

-pictures
-DFMA uploads
-narratives (although I admit this is hard to do in the time of a Sparkgear turn)

edit: (oh I see there have been some map uploads awesome)
« Last Edit: January 07, 2010, 07:30:59 pm by nil »

sir labreck

• Bay Watcher
  • You know what? Tic tock motherf**** --> SG philo
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: January 07, 2010, 08:06:00 pm »

Hi Nil, happy to see you there ^^

For picture, our turn last, what 1 month or less, up to one year (Shonus). So doing screen shot is not a priorities. Here the new PoI:

http://mkv25.net/dfma/map-7761-arche-sgix

For narrative, Shonus have done quit well, and I think I was not so bad for playing one in game week lol!

As my observation, burial seat, we need aquifer, nothing was done toward defencive measure, so PsyberianHusky, you know what to do ^^ Enemy at the gate, but the bridge is down anyways. We loss one member, we are up to 28 dwarf, I have got 29 in my hand, who is missing?

Actually the aquifer should be on the level 12, only a guess, but some tunnel can say it's true or not within minute. In case you breach it, I recommand to put door before anything stupid happen, and some door would stop any flooding disaster ^^
« Last Edit: January 07, 2010, 08:09:31 pm by sir labreck »
If you have to choose between war and dishonour, don't choose dishonour because you'll have war.

Quote from: Oglokoog
sir labreck, how you manage to mangle English so much yet still manage to keep your posts comprehensible is beyond me. Well done.

Lord Shonus

• Bay Watcher
  • Angle of Death
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: January 07, 2010, 08:23:57 pm »

Hopefully Psyberian can get a little more done. Might I suggest that we use DC to give dwarves a drink until we find the water?
On Giant In the Playground and Something Awful I am Gnoman.
Man, ninja'd by a potentially inebriated Lord Shonus. I was gonna say to burn it.

The Architect

• Bay Watcher
  • Breeding supercows. What I've been doing on DF.
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: January 07, 2010, 08:26:32 pm »

Signups for week 2 will start the tenth. As for gimmiks, I'm fousing more upon the goblin horde then flaming roks.

I got this far and was already happy. Still reading.
Dwarf Fortress: where blunders never cease.
The sigs topic:
Oh man, this is truly sigworthy...
Oh man. This is truly sig-worthy.

PsyberianHusky

• Bay Watcher
  • The best at being the worst at video games.
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: January 07, 2010, 09:01:41 pm »

did less than I planned to. But it's there.

Turn 5 waiting:
http://dffd.wimbli.com/file.php?id=1751

Alright, lemmie at it
Thank you based dwarf.

PsyberianHusky

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: January 07, 2010, 11:07:03 pm »

Can anyone recomend me a tool for taking alot of screencaps, Resizing in paint feels kinnda annoying
Thank you based dwarf.

ajar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: January 08, 2010, 05:57:35 am »

1st Obsidian 302

We have started te construction of the city of the dead nearby the farms. The living quarters are filled with stone so it's difficult to habitate them before the constructions are finished.

11th Obsidian 302
Trade has been poor this year due to a continuous siege to our fortress. The diplomat we let in the fortress was so dissappointed in us. I wonder if the caravans return next year.

We have been busy finding water and picking the tunnels and brewing more drinks this fall of the year. I wish that the city of the dead will not fill up before the children play in our living quarters.

//PsyberianHusky have you ever created a map file? we could upload a compressed map after your turn - I just didn't have time to do that
« Last Edit: January 08, 2010, 06:09:27 am by ajar »

PsyberianHusky

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: January 08, 2010, 06:35:41 am »

1st Obsidian 302

We have started te construction of the city of the dead nearby the farms. The living quarters are filled with stone so it's difficult to habitate them before the constructions are finished.

11th Obsidian 302
Trade has been poor this year due to a continuous siege to our fortress. The diplomat we let in the fortress was so dissappointed in us. I wonder if the caravans return next year.

We have been busy finding water and picking the tunnels and brewing more drinks this fall of the year. I wish that the city of the dead will not fill up before the children play in our living quarters.

//PsyberianHusky have you ever created a map file? we could upload a compressed map after your turn - I just didn't have time to do that

Um do you mean you like want it zipped ?
Thank you based dwarf.

ajar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: January 08, 2010, 09:47:27 am »

1st Obsidian 302

11th Obsidian 302

No.

http://dffd.wimbli.com/file.php?id=997

PsyberianHusky

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: January 08, 2010, 11:48:59 am »

1st Obsidian 302

11th Obsidian 302

No.

http://dffd.wimbli.com/file.php?id=997

Alright I'll try to, things have not been going well, I lost 6 dwarves to thirst because the seige is making the production line wonky
Thank you based dwarf.

PsyberianHusky

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: January 08, 2010, 12:21:11 pm »

Entire fort, died of thirst, is there something about this mod I Should know?
Thank you based dwarf.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 33