Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 27 28 [29] 30 31 ... 33

Author Topic: Sparkgear IX - Revenge of Sparkgear [Magma flood in progress. Blame the Spoon]  (Read 55903 times)

ajar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Maybe it's time for Sparkgear X !!! It's over half of february still and the tradition was that there's a new Sparkgear every month!
And so I tell you, keep on asking, and you will receive what you ask for. Keep on seeking, and you will find. Keep on knocking, and the door will be opened to you. For everyone who asks, receives. Everyone who seeks, finds. And to everyone who knocks, the door will be opened. Jesus-

nil

• Bay Watcher
  • whoa
    • View Profile

Maybe it's time for Sparkgear X !!! It's over half of february still and the tradition was that there's a new Sparkgear every month!
We were thinking we'd wait 'til the new version

Orb

• Bay Watcher
  • [Loves_RTS]
    • View Profile

I take it theres nobody up next? I could give it a shot, if I dont destroy the fortress first.
[Will:1] You scream. You scream like a little girl in pigtails and a tutu, flailing ineffectually like a starfish on meth.

Demonic Spoon

• Bay Watcher
  • Peering from beyond the veil of reality
    • View Profile

Sure, go ahead.  :)

Orb

• Bay Watcher
  • [Loves_RTS]
    • View Profile

Sure, go ahead.  :)

k, will take a wack at it tomorrow, well actually today...its waaay too late.  :-\
[Will:1] You scream. You scream like a little girl in pigtails and a tutu, flailing ineffectually like a starfish on meth.

Orb

• Bay Watcher
  • [Loves_RTS]
    • View Profile

Holy Crap, 17MB!  :o

Being on Dial-up, this is going to take a long time....I might have to download it now for most of the day, play it for a few hours, and upload it overnight.  :-\

Orb

• Bay Watcher
  • [Loves_RTS]
    • View Profile

Ok, problem. I downloaded the save from this link, since I believed it was the most recent.

http://dffd.wimbli.com/file.php?id=1865

When trying to extract it, it was apparently damaged. I did a repair on it, and when extracting the repair, apparently the world save file was corrupt....any way to fix this, or am I going to have to download it again?  :-\
« Last Edit: February 21, 2010, 03:53:15 pm by Orb »

sir labreck

• Bay Watcher
  • You know what? Tic tock motherf**** --> SG philo
    • View Profile

If you have problem I can download it and upload it on Filefront, which will be probably a little faster.
If you have to choose between war and dishonour, don't choose dishonour because you'll have war.

Quote from: Oglokoog
sir labreck, how you manage to mangle English so much yet still manage to keep your posts comprehensible is beyond me. Well done.

Orb

• Bay Watcher
  • [Loves_RTS]
    • View Profile

If you have problem I can download it and upload it on Filefront, which will be probably a little faster.

Sure, just get me the link.  :)

sir labreck

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Gee... See it to late, need to go. Sorry, I hate to be that unreliable. 
If you have to choose between war and dishonour, don't choose dishonour because you'll have war.

sir labreck, how you manage to mangle English so much yet still manage to keep your posts comprehensible is beyond me. Well done.

sir labreck

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Super, no reply for the moment ^^

The file is actually uploading. http://www.filefront.com/15665175/SGIX.zip/

Also, I want some help. Don't need correction, just commenting on how bad my accent is lol:

http://www.filefront.com/15664879/Stronghold-Crusader-intro.wmv/

That a project of mine, probably you have never ear of this game before. What can I do to improve, etc. Thank to anyone who help me on this. Yes I know, or I have a bad accent lol, and I do some error in my syntax or whatever. Will upload on youtube when I'll be able to say if I need modification or not. Will edit to add the link toward the save

The Architect

• Bay Watcher
  • Breeding supercows. What I've been doing on DF.
    • View Profile

Great game. Lots of fun, especially the Extreme edition. Although the only way to win that is to basically force all of your enemies through flaming pitch. It'll give you enough resources to build 200 troops or so, then send 2000-3000 at you :)

Try to wall them out and they'll tear through you. Just have to get them to stupidly commit suicide on flaming pitch.
Dwarf Fortress: where blunders never cease.
The sigs topic:
Oh man, this is truly sigworthy...
Oh man. This is truly sig-worthy.

Orb

• Bay Watcher
  • [Loves_RTS]
    • View Profile

Super, no reply for the moment ^^

Didnt think one was needed. ;)

Also, I tried downloading again today and for some reasons it was taking about twice as long, I was puzzled till I noticed that today my computer wanted to download updates that I cant stop! Woot!  :-\

Anyway, while downloading my internet connection got abruptly cut....so yah. I will download the game from your link tomorrow.  :)

sir labreck

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Yeah ok, not big deal, just was kind of weird, the topic seem dead for a moment ^^

Happy to find an another fan, the great fun of Stronghold Crusader is from multiplayer :D You can rarely flame troops because human player are actually smart (sometime :p)

Orb

• Bay Watcher
  • [Loves_RTS]
    • View Profile

Ok, im broken. I downloaded it from the link for about 4 hours, and when it got above 90%, the server reset the connection..... :-\

It probably be better off to have someone else do the next turn(if there is a next person...).
Pages: 1 ... 27 28 [29] 30 31 ... 33