Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 29 30 [31] 32 33

Author Topic: Sparkgear IX - Revenge of Sparkgear [Magma flood in progress. Blame the Spoon]  (Read 55884 times)

nil

• Bay Watcher
  • whoa
    • View Profile

That's a fantastic picture, needs to go in the op

Heron TSG

• Bay Watcher
  • The Seal Goddess
    • View Profile

@DS - I probably will next saturday. too busy this weekend and Spring Sports start this week.

Est Sularus Oth Mithas
The Artist Formerly Known as Barbarossa TSG

sir labreck

• Bay Watcher
  • You know what? Tic tock motherf**** --> SG philo
    • View Profile

Great picture ^^

So who take a turn lol?
If you have to choose between war and dishonour, don't choose dishonour because you'll have war.

Quote from: Oglokoog
sir labreck, how you manage to mangle English so much yet still manage to keep your posts comprehensible is beyond me. Well done.

Demonic Spoon

• Bay Watcher
  • Peering from beyond the veil of reality
    • View Profile

We're still waiting for orb's save?

Orb

• Bay Watcher
  • [Loves_RTS]
    • View Profile

We're still waiting for orb's save?

Yes we are. I have a pending "download" save for the tower game,  and got a pending "upload" save for this.....=/

I will download tower first, so I can play it while uploading this.  :)

For now, I will just upload the map so you guys can ponder over my inefficiant pumping system.

"Edit" On second thought, I have to be somewhere today. I will upload the map, however. Will get the save stuff cleaned out tomorrow.

Here it is :

http://mkv25.net/dfma/map-8154-arche-sgix
« Last Edit: February 27, 2010, 04:29:24 pm by Orb »
[Will:1] You scream. You scream like a little girl in pigtails and a tutu, flailing ineffectually like a starfish on meth.

Demonic Spoon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

My...my pretty temple.  :'(

Orb

• Bay Watcher
  • [Loves_RTS]
    • View Profile

=/

I seem to be having some difficulty uploading the file.

I checked my connection, and it was uploading something, so I let it for a few hours. After it stopped, I checked the progress, and it was still zero. Wouldnt let me submit it or anything. Also, I have it formatted in a .rar format if that influences it.

Is there a way to fix this, or should I just upload it on a differant site?
[Will:1] You scream. You scream like a little girl in pigtails and a tutu, flailing ineffectually like a starfish on meth.

nil

• Bay Watcher
  • whoa
    • View Profile

RAR shouldn't be a problem.  I don't suppose you have a non-terrible browser to try using?  I use Chrome myself, never have problems.

Orb

• Bay Watcher
  • [Loves_RTS]
    • View Profile

RAR shouldn't be a problem.  I don't suppose you have a non-terrible browser to try using?  I use Chrome myself, never have problems.

I have a spare Firefox and Opera whenever I need it. Its just that both are very glitchy for me. =/

Anyways, guess I will try it on firefox and hope I dont waste three hours. "Fingers Crossed".

QuakeIV

• Bay Watcher
  • Cant resist... must edit post.
    • View Profile

I cant believe that was fixable.

Though my flood was drastically worse  ;D
GENERATION 9: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
I wish my grass was emo, then it would cut itself.
Quote from: Jesus
Quote from: The Big Fat Carp
Jesus, you broke the site!
Sorry, Bro.
link to quote

Orb

• Bay Watcher
  • [Loves_RTS]
    • View Profile

It worked! :D

Here's the save.

http://dffd.wimbli.com/file.php?id=1897

KenboCalrissian

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Egads, my dwarf 'Kuzzles' is still alive!  I really want to take a turn, but my schedule's been terrible lately.  Looks like an amazing challenge... if I have some time in the next few days, I think I might snag a turn.
I've never tried it and there's a good chance it could make them freak out.
Do it.
Severedcoils - the Baron Consort accumulation challenge
Severedcoils II: The Reckoning - a DnD 5e Adventure set in the world of Severedcoils

Demonic Spoon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

You can thank me for that, I saved him when the fortress was flooded with magma.

Orb

• Bay Watcher
  • [Loves_RTS]
    • View Profile

Anyone going? You were all wanting to play, so I rushed the upload....and now theres silence. =/

sir labreck

• Bay Watcher
  • You know what? Tic tock motherf**** --> SG philo
    • View Profile

Great, we, Toady develop slowly :p

This fortress start to be great :)
If you have to choose between war and dishonour, don't choose dishonour because you'll have war.

Quote from: Oglokoog
sir labreck, how you manage to mangle English so much yet still manage to keep your posts comprehensible is beyond me. Well done.
Pages: 1 ... 29 30 [31] 32 33