Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4

Author Topic: Ozymandias Broadcasts Stuff  (Read 5416 times)

Ozyton

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Ozymandias Broadcasts Stuff
« Reply #30 on: December 30, 2009, 03:52:48 pm »

Then I shall wait until some other time =)

...and most likely watch yours.

Ozyton

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: January 02, 2010, 12:44:58 am »

I now gots Elder Scrolls 3 and antoher X-com game so im updating the list yop

Ozyton

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: January 08, 2010, 12:00:33 pm »

I haven't been up for this recently, but hopefully soon I'll be willing to have another go at this.

Ozyton

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
ArmA II broadcast, perhaps
« Reply #33 on: January 11, 2010, 03:28:11 am »

I'm thinking of broadcasting my next session of ArmA2 (despite the weird bug) on the TacticalGamer server tomorrow (or rather, later today, as it's 3:30 AM) sometime in the afternoon/towards night/at night. (probably between 5 PM and midnight... but it also depends on how many people are playing on the server)

If enough people are interested of course.

Check first post for links, as usual.

EDIT: You guys missed a few intense battles, but it's alright =P I guess ArmA2 just isn't fun to watch @_@. I could just broadcast something else. Also, I'm uncomfortable with this quadruple post...
« Last Edit: January 12, 2010, 01:18:34 am by OzyTheSage »

zchris13

• Bay Watcher
  • YOU SPIN ME RIGHT ROUND~
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: January 12, 2010, 08:22:56 pm »

Multi-post is allowable, it's your video streaming thread.
this sigtext was furiously out-of-date and has been jettisoned

Ozyton

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: (Scheduled) Ozymandias Broadcasts Stuff
« Reply #35 on: January 17, 2010, 05:48:55 am »

Yes I knew that, but it just seemed silly regardless.

Anyways, I'm thinking of broadcasting Spelunky later. If you like to see people fail miserably then it's probably the broadcast for you =)

Somebody also suggesting Mount and Blade, though, I don't know.. we'll see. Not soon anyways.

A Dwarven Smokeologist

• Bay Watcher
  • Shortcut to Mushrooms
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: January 17, 2010, 05:51:15 am »

Dang I'd have watched Arma ^_^

I play the Odenwarfare mission my self mostly, too hard to match mod versions etc with online servers for me.

Ozyton

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: January 17, 2010, 05:54:10 am »

Ah, sorry about that. I only play on the TG server so updating is a bit more simple. The problem with the TG server is that it can take a while to get a game going, and even then you might not see a whole lot of action. The F16TAC missions are an exception, as just about everyone is shooting something at least 5 minutes into the mission.

I removed ArmA from the list, keeping ArmA2 up there, to help avoid confusion. Also, ArmA2 doens't like my procaster since the update, so I have to broadcast it in desktop mode, which is annoying since I can't see what people in the chat are saying. Cave Story was added as well.
« Last Edit: January 17, 2010, 08:23:21 am by OzyTheSage »

Ozyton

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: (Offline) Ozymandias Broadcasts Stuff
« Reply #38 on: January 18, 2010, 01:13:11 pm »

Okay then. I should hopefully be rested enough to do a broadcast today. I'll probably do some Spelunky first, then afterwards I could do DoomRL or perhaps Cave story...

Or I could do Mount and Blade. Somebody suggested I try the 'expanded gameplay 3' mod so I considered it. So I open up the M&B launcher and it turns out I had already had it installed... hmm.. Anyways it seems like a pretty cool mod, makes the game a lot harder I think. I'm not so good at M&B, but it's fun, could be fun to watch too =P

I'm going on the IRC to see if anybody is interested-

EDIT: Oh yes, I might wait until 5 PM. Lots of people seem to be online at 5 =P
« Last Edit: January 18, 2010, 01:35:08 pm by OzyTheSage »

Ozyton

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: January 25, 2010, 10:04:10 am »

Procaster seems to be cooperating and now acknowledges that I am running games, so now I can do this again. (and be able to see the chat)

I'm thinking of broadcasting ArmA2 tonight, if anybody in interested. I'll be playing on the TG server as usual =p

Ozyton

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: February 16, 2010, 05:23:26 pm »

I'm not dead yet =P just haven't been up to this for a while.

I could steal from Sensei and broadcast Master of Magic, but right now I'm going to try ArmA2 again... at least for a while.

EDIT: So apparently they wanted to play dumb missions because they want to be eleet sniperz and the game randomly crashed, and the game isn't Join in progress, so offline for a while =/

Also, the thumbs up in front of the topic will also show whether the stream is online or not, since it's easier than typing the thing out.
« Last Edit: February 16, 2010, 05:59:55 pm by OzyTheSage »

Ozyton

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: March 17, 2010, 10:38:06 pm »

*Poofs back from the dead* Alright, if anybody's interested I'll be streaming Saira tomorrow, that's Thursday the 18th by the way to clarify.

Saira is a sort of puzzle platformer made by the same creator of "Within a Deep Forest" and "Knytt" and "Knytt stories". Where those games we mostly just jumping puzzles, Saira includes good old fashioned brain puzzles (oh boy, not so good with those) and a few more interesting goodies.

►Nifflas' Games◄

EDIT: or I might broadcast something else, it depends. I intended to test the broadcast, but I accidentally went and played the whole thing @_@ lol

EDIT 2: And then it never happened. oh well
« Last Edit: March 19, 2010, 08:54:00 am by OzyTheSage »

Ozyton

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: April 30, 2010, 10:44:23 am »

Hmm, you know what? I don't check the "play with your buddies" section much, but from what I've seen there haven't been as many broadcasts as there were before. Are people still interested in this sort of thing?

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: April 30, 2010, 11:15:11 pm »

I am.

And a Clear Sky broadcast would be nice, especially if you see one of those "Special" bloodsuckers in the marshes.

Ozyton

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: May 01, 2010, 11:59:01 pm »

Awesomeness =)

Any suggestions for games, or time to start streaming? I think I need to go double check the game list and update it.

EDIT: I might do Clear Sky because I haven't done that in a while.
« Last Edit: May 02, 2010, 12:05:45 am by OzyTheSage »
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4