Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4

Author Topic: Your epic deaths?  (Read 8527 times)

silhouette

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Your epic deaths?
« Reply #15 on: December 31, 2009, 12:03:48 am »

keeps are like 5 z levles high.
# PowerGoal49, SCREAM BALL, (Future): Trolls take the captives and see if they can throw them all the way over the chasm to each other.
---
SCREW EVERYTHING ELSE! I WANT THIS!

xdarkcodex

• Bay Watcher
  • Watch in awe!
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 31, 2009, 12:06:00 am »

Every time I jump off a 5z building I all my limps fly off.
the statement below is true
the statement above is false

silhouette

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 31, 2009, 12:35:38 am »

yeah which makes me wonder how he lived.

Also i once found this awsome little cliff-face beside a town which was basically a hole in the mountain, jumped off and landed in water, splat i died, then some carp came and nibbled on my body, fun times.
# PowerGoal49, SCREAM BALL, (Future): Trolls take the captives and see if they can throw them all the way over the chasm to each other.
---

FluffyToast J

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 31, 2009, 12:58:51 am »

I had modded in a bronze colossus civ and started as a swordsman colossus.

This probably answers the question as to how he survived. Bronze collosi are generally stronger than dwarves and humans.

xdarkcodex

• Bay Watcher
  • Watch in awe!
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: December 31, 2009, 07:34:25 pm »

Alright forgot about that.Thought he was just a human or dwarf, can't possibly be an elf...no on likes them.

silhouette

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: December 31, 2009, 08:37:14 pm »

i like elfs...

TO BURN IN MAGMA.
---

GrafZeppelin

• Bay Watcher
  • The Saddest Dwarf
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: December 31, 2009, 11:27:09 pm »

I think my most epic death was when I was exploring one of my old fortresses, when suddenly I notice that the entire main hallway (which was actually just a long line of smoothed rock with both sides channeled out, and staircases that led nowhere) was ON FIRE. I then remembered that the dragon I had captured was let loose when the tantrum spiral happened.

I fought it, somehow lopping off its tail off with my mace, and it clawed both my eyes out, then knocked me off into the pit.

But I WAS NOT DEAD YET! Then the wild bears I had kept to feed my goblins to found me. :/

xdarkcodex

• Bay Watcher
  • Watch in awe!
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: January 01, 2010, 01:48:19 am »

So you fought with a dragon,lost your eyes,fell down a pit,and got killed by a bear. Animals have no sportsman ship! Who would attack a man that is blind? I do it all the time I couldn't possibly do that to anyone that just to cruel >:(.

I was in a human village sneaking about attacking children(i know it low but who hasn't killed a child?)when i realized there was too many children to handle (8 kid)so I got out the house and fled up but then a megabeast I made called HUGE DINORWAR!! who was designed to be invincible came and again I tried to fled but this time i went down and the 8 children was there waiting for me...I had 3 serious injuries so i thought I'm dead so if im going to die I'll prefer to die from and invincible megabeast than a few children so i ran towards the megabeast and it blew a fire but i just keep running, now my clothes are all on fire, I attacks the big beast,missed...BAM! one hit with it's tail and I'm flying,flew around 10 steps down (still on fire)and i hit one of the children and all my body piece went everywhere and the child that i hit died and the other 7 got killed by the flame the dinorwar blew.

Ze Spy

• Bay Watcher
  • I was your beginning - so shall I be...your end.
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: January 01, 2010, 05:48:39 am »

i tried to get the "DOMINATION LOOK IT OFF IS THAT ALL YOU GOT MORON?" achivement(i posted it in adv achivements) without saving and with only one adventurer , i used a total of 7 saves and 8 adventurers to get it last time ,

so , what was i thinking? well , running from town to town at night and killing everyone even if it breaks to dawn.

it was madness , i was running around chopping heads off as guards , children and bla blah blah tried to kill me , when i got 999 kills , i only have one more to kill , and i tought it was easy , turns out it was not , when i hacked at the pheasant i tried to kill , some guard thinks its funny to sneak up on me and sent a knife my back , , well , i was going to get deceased status soon if i don't stop this guy , but a elven steel-using crossbow elf saved my ass from this wooden using elf(it was an elven guard who sneaked up on me) , i "T"ravled out , and back in , only to find no more humans , it was ruins , so i got bored and decided to hack at a random elf , and the steel using crossbow elf(hes still there for no reason) got pissed off and shot me in the head , BAM , so close , yet so far , this shit matches with this song : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XLydK2rBQDY&feature=related
try imagining that carnage with that song on , you will find out it matches

Dwarf

• Bay Watcher
  • The Light shall take us
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: January 01, 2010, 06:05:56 am »

Ina Gamopirni, human axeman.

Chopping elves/goblins alike, t'was indeed fate she was successful, after epic fight with a demon on top of goblin temple, the Armok must choose her as his avatar. Some skeptics say it was thanks to knocking throw of goblin corpse at that demon, but they're just jealous.

By the way of halberd or thrown iron bolt, the kill count and amount of corpses adorning the soil were growing. She was unstoppable...

...until that day, exactly one year and one day after she started her bloody journey. Another elven retreat, of a new and fresh elven civilization that haven't yet heard about Ina. She emplyed her beloved tactic - hack in the very middle and gather elves into bloody mess there. Ten elves around, slash, bash, they're dead. Fifteen more... twenty more... elven arms, ears and lower bodies flew furiously around when...

A stray ashen arrow, the lucky arrow of some now forgotten elf, pierced through her exceptional, ruby-adorned chain mail, blood-stained platemail and few layers of cloth, straight into the heart. The elves cheered... but she didn't stopped! Child, woodcrafter, trader, other elves still was dying from her furious attacks, she didn't cared about the fountain of blood that her pierced heart produced. Knowing she won't last long, she spotted that lucky bow-elf and tossed her halberd toward him. Seven tiles was the distance between them, but she got perfect hit, severing the head from that slender body.

And only then she fell on the grass, her soul at last going to Valhalla.

------

She was my third adveturer.

But never managed to get someone like her in terms of bloody genocide :<

540+ kills, including a Demon, Titan and Dragon.

Holy... :o
Just got my most ridiculous coincidence ever...

I got inspired by you to make my own proper axewoman...
guess what her name was  :o
Quote from: Akura
Now, if we could only mod Giant War Eagles to carry crossbows, we could do strafing runs on the elves who sold the eagles to us in the first place.

silhouette

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: January 01, 2010, 06:43:32 am »

isen lovecraft?

you must live up to her expectations!
---

Dwarf

• Bay Watcher
  • The Light shall take us
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: January 01, 2010, 07:29:22 am »

isen lovecraft?

you must live up to her expectations!

How big are the chances to randomly get exactly the same name?
Quote from: Akura
Now, if we could only mod Giant War Eagles to carry crossbows, we could do strafing runs on the elves who sold the eagles to us in the first place.

silhouette

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: January 01, 2010, 09:49:48 pm »

1 in a shitload.
---

calrogman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: January 02, 2010, 02:40:07 pm »

Her name was 1 in a shitload‽

Puriri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My LEGO MOCs
« Reply #29 on: January 02, 2010, 11:28:53 pm »

Between Dwarf mode I try to kill the champions of the Human villages. I was a spear man named Suwu  The other guy was a Champion Bowman. I finally kill him when an axe man and a spear man run up. I kill the axeman before the spear man gets too close. Fighting he mortally wounds me just as I kill him and I bleed to death at the same time.
The next game I went to the same town which was called Pricetwinkles. I did the same time except with a Crossbowman. After killing him all these children start appearing. I get swarmed and kill most of them but I eventually die. I decided to try again but as soon as I spawn I get challenged by a champion xbowman called Ushav Exitflies. He begins shooting me from the top floor. After several attempts I get to him and kill him I begin to walk out the door.  Some random guy begins shooting me. Before I bleed to death a random lasher runs in and begins to attack him then a swordman runs  and attacks the  lasher. Now every time I come back the whole town just is randomly attacking each other.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4