Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Cacame and Drizzt's most Exellent Adventure (community story)  (Read 931 times)

Karnewarrior

• Bay Watcher
  • That guy who used to be here all the time
    • View Profile
Cacame and Drizzt's most Exellent Adventure (community story)
« on: December 28, 2009, 12:54:14 am »

This is a community story, meaning that I start it off, and you guys and gals fill in the blanks! The story does not need to be logical, or even in character (though I'm sure most people would enjoy that!), but must keep within three boundries (yay triangles!);

1:No Mary sues, Gary Stus, or other perfect characters. If You add your own Character, make sure to accentuate any character flaws as not doing so tends to tone them down.

2:You must begin where the last storyteller left off, and no major changes of mind unless a reason is presented.

3:Neither Drizzt nor Cacame has any Idea what is causing the, er, disturbances, so they have no control over where they go or when.

Cacame Tumbled rather haphazardly through the portal, but managed to land on his feet, even if he did stumble slightly as he landed. After a couple deep, quick breaths he looked around at his new surroundings.
   He had apparently teleported somewhere near a ridge of mountains that reached to the sky, peirceing the clouds with spines of a dark stone. Gabbro, Cacame would have guessed. he stood on a paved road, though a very worn one. What appeared to be fortifications rose out of a nearby slope, the stone walls at least three tiles thick. Burly Dwarves manned the battlements, overlooking an odd structure of vertical bars of iron and a drawbridge of Oak.
  A trim dwarf walked out of the fortress, hands held neatly behind his back and robes embroidered with some odd symbol covering his stout frame. As he got closer, he slowed, finally coming to a halt feet from the Elf King.
  "Yer no Harpell, are ye?" Said Cordio Muffinhead uncertainly.
« Last Edit: December 28, 2009, 01:36:20 am by Karnewarrior »
Thou art I, I art Thou.
The trust you have bestowed upon thy comrade is now reciprocated in turn.
Thou shall be blessed when calling upon personae of the Hangman Arcana.
May this tie bind thee to a brighter future!​
Ikusaba Quest! - Fistfighting space robots for the benefit of your familial bonds to Satan is passe, so you call Sherlock Holmes and ask her to pop by.

Hungry

• Bay Watcher
  • Former controller of Zombie Fenrir
    • View Profile
Re: Cacame and Drizzt's most Exellent Adventure (community story)
« Reply #1 on: December 28, 2009, 01:29:58 am »

You spelled "Guessed" wrong.
Breccia isnt in DF, like garden slugs.
Cheese for the Cheese boat!

Karnewarrior

• Bay Watcher
  • That guy who used to be here all the time
    • View Profile
Re: Cacame and Drizzt's most Exellent Adventure (community story)
« Reply #2 on: December 28, 2009, 01:18:11 pm »

fixed. thanks Hungry. Any one else wanna post? :(
Thou art I, I art Thou.
The trust you have bestowed upon thy comrade is now reciprocated in turn.
Thou shall be blessed when calling upon personae of the Hangman Arcana.
May this tie bind thee to a brighter future!​
Ikusaba Quest! - Fistfighting space robots for the benefit of your familial bonds to Satan is passe, so you call Sherlock Holmes and ask her to pop by.