Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 25

Author Topic: The Castle Mightygrips: Cancelled. [community]  (Read 48091 times)

Urist McOverlord

• Bay Watcher
  • [Evil_Genius]
    • View Profile
Re: The Castle Mightygrips: Of Knights and Days. [community]
« Reply #195 on: January 18, 2010, 07:14:05 pm »

Could I get the dungeon master? Please-o-please-o-please-o-please...
If not then whoever. maybe the mechanic?

Name: Datan
Personality: Depends. For the DM, I like the way you played him in the last update: irate over the distinct lack of dungeons, generally pissed at everything and everyone, all 'round Fun in the making. For the mechanic, just whatever he needs to make the plot go along.

Oh, and either way, he hates wood.
and towers.
and spirals.
Magma: The cause of, and solution to, all life's problems.

If it moves, it wants to kill you. It may not try to, but it wants to.

Gyron

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #196 on: January 18, 2010, 07:20:29 pm »

Just remember he's a she, if you dan't noticed.

Retro

• Bay Watcher
  • o7
    • View Profile
« Reply #197 on: January 18, 2010, 07:35:20 pm »

Okay, the summer held three (well, four, I guess) major-esque events, but I think I'm gonna have to split them up for time's sake.

---

23rd Hematite, 15~

Pebbles shifted under his feet as he pressed his shoes deep into the mountainside. Bodark hadn’t hiked in a few years, not since their arrival upon the wagon back in 11. He wasn’t sure how or why he’d ended up on this expedition – Quinn had certainly been pressing his buttons, but he’d never responded so aggressively before, nor so emotionally. Perhaps it was Sam’s constant demands of him – he loved her, but he was getting rather frustrated with constantly having to keep her happy. She was impossible to appease.

In any case, it was just the four of them. Sirs Grath and Randall, the knights clad in intimidating iron plate mail, Jyrvus, the miner and smithy, and himself. Bodark. The pretense for involving him was that ‘a mechanic could always come in handy,’ but why he was there instead of Kriega or one of the immigrant mechanics was a question left unanswered.

They approached the small gap in the cliff face, and stopped. Bodark turned back, to see his three compatriots all standing behind him. “Guys, I’m not the muscle here, huh? How about you stick in front of me for a change?”

“Uh… that webbing there, does that look thick to you?” asked Grath. The fastest of the knights was also the slowest in many regards, but there were times when he’d catch something nobody else had noticed. This was one of them. The web was thick and bulbous, seemingly coated with a muscus-y substance.

Bodark shrugged, as if unconcerned. “We’ve got phantom spiders all over the castlegrounds, Grath. You’ve seen the buggers. We get some great silk from them, not that we ever bother to weave it into anything.”

Randall spoke as well, her voice quavering slightly. Normally she was the most hot-headed of the knights, who arrogantly charged into battle without regard for tactics or strategy. It was rare to see her nervous about anything. “Bodark… what’s in there?”

“What does it matter? You’re knights! You’re tougher than anything lurking in th—”

There was a gutteral groan, loud as a lion’s roar, and then a large green misshapen mass charged out of the darkness waving a club in the air. A troll—no. An undead troll. These zombies were everywhere – the skies, the mountainside – and now from within the earth as well?

Bodark jumped to the side, barely fast enough to dodge the large blunt instrument. Immediately Randall and Grath were on him – but the brute was tough, slamming Randall into a wall. Grath struggled, dropping his sword, but finally forced the monster back into the cave and over the edge of the pit. There was a thud, followed by some scrapings. It had landed on the outcropping just below, and was trying to pull itself up.

“Jyrvus!” shouted Grath. “Grab your pick and dig me down there!”

“Down where, specifically?”

“Behind it! I’m going at it through the walls!”

Jyrvus whipped out his pick, now professional enough to wield it with a slight blur, and quickly carved a crude slope downwards. “Okay, cap’n. I make this dig, you’ll be right on him.”

“Do it.”

“Right. And here we go.” Jyrvus struck his pick forwards again, and the wall of earth collapsed, revealing the green decaying monster before them. Immediately Grath charged out at it, slamming it across the pit’s ring with the flat of his sword. The hit impacted with enough force to send bits of the troll flying.

The knight stood at the edge of the chasm, panting. Trolls were not among the usual vermin they had to clear from Mightygrips. Behind him, Jyrvus walked the now conscious but still dizzy Randall down their makeshift stairwell.

Bodark stood at the edge, looking across. This was an insane idea. He was terrified of slipping – would he ever hit the ground if he did? At the least, he’d never see it coming. The dark hole was nearly pitch-black, and seemed to continue on forever.

They continued down, Jyrvus digging and the knights charging in to handle threats. It was tortuous and slow work, and Bodark wasn’t sure why it needed to be done at all, but—

There was a wet, soppy noise under his boot. He looked down. More web.

Jyrvus looked out through the last hole he’d dug over the pit. “Y’know, there’s a lot of webbing around here. Not so thick so’s you’d notice, but it’s there all right.”

Randall suddenly tightened up, cocking his head to the side as if listening for something. He held up a hand behind him. “Go. Head back.”

Nobody moved as Randall edged his way forwards, drawing his sword. Suddenly there was a loud sponge-like sucking noise, and Randall’s foot became trapped in a giant mess of webbing. He fell back and landed on his back. “Go, damn it!” he shouted.

They didn’t need to be told this time. The monstrous creature was crawling towards them over the largest web any of them had ever seen. It was drooling from what was presumably a mouth, but had so much skin and flesh hanging out that it could just as easily have been a bloodied eye.

Randall clawed away at the ground behind him, trying frantically to free his leg from the twisted web. The beast made its way closer. Finally he ripped himself free, darting for the tunnels. He could hear the creature behind him, its movement sounding like a wet whisper. Like someone was licking its lips. Like it was hungry.

He finally emerged into sunlight, only moments ahead from the spider. There was a quiet cry of pain, and then its legs quickly retreated back into the darkness. Randall leaned over, his hands on his knees, panting.

“That was a big spider,” commented Jyrvus.

“Big? Big is an understatement,” said Grath. As the miner and knights got into a discussion about the uses of the adjective ‘giant,’ Bodark stared into the sky, thinking to himself.

“We’re gonna catch the bastard.”

The debate succumbed to silence. “You’re… talking about the spider,” said Grath. “Just to be clear here: that’s what you’re talking about? The spider?”

Bodark whipped some gears from his mechanic’s belt. “Here’s how we’ll do it. Jyrvus, you dig us a second tunnel down, to just around where we first saw this thing. Don’t breach the wall yet, though. I set up a trap to catch the thing, and then we dig in so the only way that thing’s got to go after us is over the trap. Randall, Grath, you two are bait. Let’s get to it.”

There was grumbling from Randall. After a moment, they all shrugged a bit and moved farther from their tunnel so Jyrvus could dig the second hole. After a few hours work, everything was set up. Bodark gave the order for Jyrvus to open up the tunnel to the pit, and the two of them ran, leaving Grath and Randall to watch for the beast.

“Heeeere, spidey, spidey, spidey…” Grath whispered, hunched over and walking very softly away from the safety of the tunnel. Randall held her ground behind the trap, in case anything happened to Grath.

There was silence in the chasm, penetrated by the occasional shuffling from the darkness. Grath didn’t feel like bait, he felt like an appetizer.

“Anything yet?” Randall finally called.

Grath sighed. “No, nothing. I don’t know, maybe it knows we’re trying to—WHOA!”

A huge mass of webbing burst just inches from his face, shooting past rapidly. He turned and ran, the creature hissing angrily at missing its prey. It was just barely visible now, but moving fast and furiously.

The knight ran for the crack in the wall that signified his safety. “Where are you, you goddamned, hole, where’d you go…” In the darkness, he’d lost sight of the tunnel entrance. “Randall!” he cried. No response. Randall must’ve ran when he shouted.

Suddenly, he saw it. The beast was practically upon him now, and he dove and rolled to dodge another burst of sticky webbing. “You’re close, Grath, you’re close, let’s just get out of here,” he muttered to himself as he ran. Reaching the tunnel entrance, he went to leap the trap… and fell just a few feet short, webbing suddenly enveloping his arms and upper body. With a shout of anger, he fell to the ground.

He turned his head, terrified, to see where the beast was. From the darkness, he saw rotten limbs lunging towards him. Grath screamed and rolled his head away, heart beating rapidly, and waiting for teeth to sink into his back. There was a shriek, and then it was over.

Grath blinked after a minute, then opened his eyes and turned back. The beast, writhing furiously but ineffectively, was suspended in a strong wooden cage. In his desperation he’d managed to roll over the cage trap, setting it off on the beast.

The knight let out a long breath, his heart beat beginning to slow to normal. “It’s all right,” he called up. “We caught it.”

After a minute or so, Bodark, Jyrvus, and Randall hesitantly made their way down the tunnel. Grath had ripped off the last of the webbing and picked himself up. They stood there in the darkness, staring at the flailing beast.

“So,” said Jyrvus casually. “What do we do now?”

---

We got us a goddamned zombie GCS, baby.

This is an epic community fortress. It's gonna need an epic downfall as well. I'm gonna bet on a tantrum spiral.

We're already discussing the end of the fort? Mightygrips isn't even five years old yet :P Incidentally, I've been putting artifact furniture into the dining room. Everyone loves life.

i remember at the start you were kinda terrified of me.
meh.
oh, just in case you forgot:
Needs  two twin towers of wood spiraling around each other by the time the castle is build or will go insane and kill everyone.

It's getting really hard to incorporate everyone into updates. Right now you and Rykue don't do a whole lot, since we have thousands of logs lying around, so I haven't been using your character as much. I'll try and add her in more, though. Incidentally, I haven't forgotten your spiralling towers thing, but it's gonna be a looong time before I've got time to work on it. Hovels are the current building project.

I didn't even expect my dwarf would bring so much use for the fortress) What can I say? Epic!)

Ubik's our only archer and thus probably the most valuable dwarf in the fort when it comes to the orcs (which it always will, sooner or later). She's damned good, too-- Dwarf Companion lists her as a level 20 Marksdwarf, 15 being Legendary.

I'd love to get in on this, if possible. Could I get a Swordsdwarf, if you need any more of those? Just take one of the peasants and train from scratch, if necessary. Actually, if you do grab one of the peasants for it, could I have the guy named Urist Immortalityroad? I think it's a nice name for a soldier. Oh, and his name shall be Pawn. It's not his real name, but it's what he calls himself. You can have some creative leeway into making up a backstory for why that is, if you like, or if you want I can try and come up with something.

Urist is actually one of the few peasants I didn't draft into wrestling. There's a whole bunch of recruits (like 17) that are L5 wrestlers and just now starting their swordsmanship training-- want one of those instead?

How's Grath doing? Am I a full blown knight yet?
If I remember correctly, you were the second one to be knighted.

Indeed, and our second strongest knight currently. You and Sulvor are L14 Swordsdwarves, though Sulvor's got more exp.

Could I get the dungeon master? Please-o-please-o-please-o-please...
If not then whoever. maybe the mechanic?

Name: Datan
Personality: Depends. For the DM, I like the way you played him in the last update: irate over the distinct lack of dungeons, generally pissed at everything and everyone, all 'round Fun in the making. For the mechanic, just whatever he needs to make the plot go along.

Datan's a guy's name, and the DM's a girl, actually (seriously, about 75% of all migrants are girls. what the hell.), but you can have her for sure. Feel free to pick a different name if you like. Here's her personality screen.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Oh, and either way, he hates wood.
and towers.
and spirals.

Hehehehe. Sounds Fun.

I've got enough material for two (or even three maybe) more updates before I can actually start playing autumn out. Likely I'll have one up by the end of the night. Unlikely I'll get them all. You never know!
« Last Edit: January 18, 2010, 09:13:02 pm by Retro »

Jervous

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #198 on: January 18, 2010, 08:29:54 pm »

Yay, a zombie GCS!! What are you going to do with it, exactly?

Pwnzerfaust

• Bay Watcher
  • It's evolution, baby!
    • View Profile
« Reply #199 on: January 18, 2010, 08:38:30 pm »

I'd love to get in on this, if possible. Could I get a Swordsdwarf, if you need any more of those? Just take one of the peasants and train from scratch, if necessary. Actually, if you do grab one of the peasants for it, could I have the guy named Urist Immortalityroad? I think it's a nice name for a soldier. Oh, and his name shall be Pawn. It's not his real name, but it's what he calls himself. You can have some creative leeway into making up a backstory for why that is, if you like, or if you want I can try and come up with something.

Urist is actually one of the few peasants I didn't draft into wrestling. There's a whole bunch of recruits (like 17) that are L5 wrestlers and just now starting their swordsmanship training-- want one of those instead?

Sure thing, I'm flexible. Male preferred, but I won't complain if female.

Awesome story, by the way. You're quite the writer.
Give an elf a fire and he's warm for a night. Drop an elf in magma and he's warm for the rest of his life.

Beanchubbs

• Bay Watcher
  • Khorne Flakes: Crunchy & Delicious
    • View Profile
« Reply #200 on: January 18, 2010, 09:20:00 pm »

Wooott!! Zombie GCS ftw! I say we build a GCS bunker in the middle of the gardens with open/closable floodgates. Like this:

You can trap a bow-less siege in there and have it web them, close it back up, then kill the siege, collect the webs, Profit.
Yikes, the Orcs have a nasty language.  Traditional foreplay would be right out for them; how would they ever "say my name" for one another?  No wonder Ocrs are always so bloodthirsty and violent, they're getting sub-par action.

Gyron

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #201 on: January 18, 2010, 10:45:07 pm »

Not very often do you see a profit statment 2nd last step not be "???". Sounds like a plan.

Beanchubbs

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #202 on: January 18, 2010, 11:07:11 pm »

There is no " ??? " because there is no question about it. It must be done.
Yikes, the Orcs have a nasty language.  Traditional foreplay would be right out for them; how would they ever "say my name" for one another?  No wonder Ocrs are always so bloodthirsty and violent, they're getting sub-par action.

Retro

• Bay Watcher
  • o7
    • View Profile
« Reply #203 on: January 19, 2010, 01:58:52 am »

---

7th Malachite, 15~
It’s good to be king. Or so I imagine. In the meantime, being his official steward will do.

I wasn’t exactly sure how events had played out to install me as His Majesty’s chief administrator. Admittedly, we were doing pretty good for ourselves out here, but hey. Things change, I guess.

Logem had approached me earlier with a letter signed by King Zas himself. I’d been officially appointed as the castle’s steward when Zas wasn’t around. It all seemed very sudden and startling.

So I threw a party. There were other reasons to celebrate, of course – Monom Blotpainted, one of Sazir’s miners, created a chair called Foughtshower worth 82800 bucks. I’m considering putting it into my office. On top of that, we’ve made our first million turtles. We’re not rich, sure, but we’re on our way.

For once, I actually had the people’s support. Bodark and Sam had given me some dirty looks, but the newer migrants all knew and liked me. It was something of a boost to my self-esteem. I had full support from the pilgrims.

As I walked amidst the crowd outside the cabin, I got jostled and practically knocked over. Dermonster… had she elbowed me? I could never tell. It could’ve been an accident, or another dwarf. Still.

I looked around for Sodel. I wouldn’t say we were ‘together,’ but… I was certainly fond of her. I was growing to like her pets as well, much as it hurt me to say it.

Funny, she didn’t seem to be here. “Hey, Jyr, have you seen Sodel?”

Jyrvus slowly leaned back on his pick, beer in one hand. He’d fought off a pack of werewolves earlier in the week, but had taken a bit of minor spinal damage and was under orders to take it slow. “Was on duty, wasn’t she?”

I frowned. “Shouldn’t be right now. I ordered everyone off-duty for the evening.”

“Well, she was up on the mountain on watch duty with Ingish, wasn’t she? Maybe she just wanted to finish her shift.”

“Finish her shift? No, this was supposed to be—this is a party!” I sighed. Sodel was a carpenter back at the mountainhome, but here she only wanted to be a warrior. I was against the idea, of course, but she was adamant. And now she was missing.

I headed for the bridge. “Ingish, walk with me. You pulled your squad off duty, right?”

She nodded. “Right, sir.” Ingish was a smart girl, and daughter of the Ingish who’d died in a sparring accident a year ago. It was rare for a dwarf to take their parents’ first name – especially a daughter taking her father’s name over her mother’s – but she wanted to do his memory proud. And as the leader of the horde of new recruits we had, she certainly was.

“Did Sodel come back with you?”

“Sodel…?” She thought for a moment. “Don’t think so. Why, what’s she up to?”

“That’s what I’d like to know. Round up your recruits and meet me by the gates. Now.”

We headed up the mountain at a near run. What awaited us was horrible.

There was nothing left to see. I turned and walked home alone. I assume Ingish’s squad took care of the beast.

Perhaps I was cursed to never be able to have any sort of intimacy. Just when I thought I had the gods on my side. Fine. So be it, then. I can do this job by myself. If I can’t love, I’ll stop trying. Your move, Fate. Dare you unseat me now? Dare you?

Hail Quinn Shadowhelms, lonely steward of Mightygrips.

---

21st Malachite, 15~

Bembul Purewind was confused. One moment he’d been trying to seal off the giant spider’s home, and the next he found his own exit sealed. Someone must not have seen him come down the small passageway. He decided to wait. Sooner or later he’d be missed.

The miner sat there in the dirt for a few minutes. There were no footsteps on the other side of the new wall. Well, that was just fine with Bembul. He could burrow his way out, certainly. A few swings of his pick and he’d be back in the chasm. He carved through some rock, and emerged… in the middle of even more rock.

Hm. Bembul had never questioned his sense of direction before, but it was rather dark. He was only inside a mountain, though; if he dug on the level, sooner or later he’d emerge in the fresh air again.

Silly to be missing the sky and breeze. This underground cavern should have felt just like home to a dwarf like Bembul. Yet for some reason he felt lost without the sun.

A few drops of water seeped from the gabbro wall onto the ground. Bembul found this strange. He placed his hand on the wall.

Huh. Bembul backed up a bit, then decided rather hurredly to try digging up a bit more. His grandfather had died after an aquifer piercing years before he had been born. Bembul vowed not to meet the same fate.

There was a ‘whoosh’ing sound from the rocks. Bembul’s brow lowered, furrowing. This was certainly strange behaviour for a mountain. Curiousity got the better of him, and he struck his pick against the wall.

The rock crumbled in front of him, and he stared. Then he ran, as undead lizardmen and frogs slowly rose from the water towards him. Bembul would have to tell someone about this.

---

Gonna take a sec to showcase our wicked new bridge system.

The two small side bridges operate together and the big ones are independent. Generally the ambush bridges (the side ones) will always be up. The idea is that I can lure enemies north into the courtyard, seal both big bridges while opening the ambush gates, place some soldiers in the center area there as well as at the north end of the courtyard (also with a seal-able bridge), seal the doors behind them, and then flank the enemy on both sides while firing bolts down upon them. I’m getting kind of excited for the next orc siege! Hopefully they won’t bring so many snipers this time.

Here’s what was in the river: 6 frogmen, 3 lizardmen, a giant toad, and giant olm, all zombies. And a non-undead Mud Man, which is a creature I haven’t seen before. Fun fact - the screenshot above is actually the entireity of the river! It's a shortie.

Pwnzerfaust, here’s Pawn’s personality sheet:

Wooott!! Zombie GCS ftw! I say we build a GCS bunker in the middle of the gardens with open/closable floodgates. Like this:

<< plan! >>

You can trap a bow-less siege in there and have it web them, close it back up, then kill the siege, collect the webs, Profit.

Unfortunately, don't think I'm gonna get any more bow-less sieges, making this dangerous for the spider. I do like the idea of attacking enemies by webbing them, though, and I'm considering capturing me some of the next siege's giant wolf spiders. Perhaps I can make them trainable and chain them in the walls.

Still got one more big update’s worth of material before autumn. God damn, this fort has been exciting lately.

Beanchubbs

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #204 on: January 19, 2010, 03:27:07 am »

You could connect each wall of floodgates to a seperate lever, and only open the ones facing away from the people with bows and crossbows, if there are melee enemies in a different part. Or you could just use the setup in a different area and web your own dwarves. Make sure there are no marksdwarves though.

Or you could put it into Irwin's stable.

Haika

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #205 on: January 19, 2010, 04:34:42 am »

great awesome zombies batman. XD Though from Irwin's point of view, a healthy normal eagle or other trapable live animal that could theoretically breed would be better.
The research assistant couldn't experiment with plants because he hadn't botany
Don't expect a bonsai tree to grow the miniature planting it.
Trust your calculator. It's something to count on.
Pencils could be made with erasers at both ends, but what would be the point?

Pwnzerfaust

• Bay Watcher
  • It's evolution, baby!
    • View Profile
« Reply #206 on: January 19, 2010, 07:03:28 am »

Poor Sodel. I suppose you shouldn't go one on one against a zombie giant eagle unless you're a warrior priestess.

And yay, I love guy's personality stats. Huzzah!
Give an elf a fire and he's warm for a night. Drop an elf in magma and he's warm for the rest of his life.

Retro

• Bay Watcher
  • o7
    • View Profile
« Reply #207 on: January 19, 2010, 08:52:08 am »

Quick military update to finish off our summer.

---

15th Galena, 15~

Nalar sat in the loft, kneeling, eyes shut. The cabin’s upper level was the only quiet place she could ever find for her daily prayers, and distracting though the chatte below her was, it was what she had to make do with right now.

“For Rithol. Praise war.” She nodded, then stood and opened her eyes. Behind her, her page Ferret stood as well, repeating her words.

The humans had arrived the night before and had laid siege. Quinn had expressed hopes that they would send a liason to discuss a ceasefire, but they’d heard nothing. Nalar and the other knights had been ordered to mobilize the next morning, which it now was. The crusader and her page headed down the wooden steps and exited the cabin, meeting the other knights at the bridge.

“All here?” asked Sulvor. “Good. Okay, we’ve all been a little bit on edge with being unable to fight during that last orc siege. This is our chance. They’ve only got one bowman, and he’s way off on the other side of the north peak, so there’s no game plan – we’ll just…” He trailed off as the knights rushed across the bridge and towards the mountain. “Naturally. All right, Gale, let’s see how you do against humans on horseback.” The two broke into a run behind the other knights.

Nalar was the first to meet the humans, who seemed caught off guard. She felt the spirit of Rithol filling her, and grinned. Her goddess demanded blood, and she would draw it. She swung her mace and connected it to the face of the nearest human, roaring a battle cry.

The others quickly arrived as well, and the fight turned into a one-sided massacre.

Afterwards, they stood amongst the blood, panting. Nalar was still grinning. Rithol would be proud of her work.

---

Immediately after this siege, Nalar went and OHKO’d a second zombie giant eagle. What a gal. She’s starting to smack humans about 30 tiles through the air now. Girl’s got some arm. Incidentally, kill counts—Nalar: 6, Angron: 1, Grath: 2, Kadzar: 2, Sulvor: 1. Grath is now “The Frigidity of Ransacking.” No melee champions yet though.

Miners are working on digging a tunnel between the underground river and the moat. In the meantime, we’ve sealed it off and are preparing to trap as many critters as we can.

And Goraillion, our weaponsmith (though not as great as Jyrvus) has gone secretive. Oh hells yes. Artifact weapon and legendary weaponsmith? Oh yeah, baby. Mightygrips is kicking this summer’s ass. The summer that took three entire updates to finally end. Aaargh.

Poor Sodel. I suppose you shouldn't go one on one against a zombie giant eagle unless you're a warrior priestess.

Nalar has proved you right a second time!

Diarrhea Ferret

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #208 on: January 19, 2010, 11:41:46 am »

Ooooh crap no kills for ferret!   :'(

Still though nice updates...
A dwarf is nothing but an alcohol powered beard.
YOU MUST ADD THE ABOVE QUOTE INTO YOUR SIGNATURE, RIGHT NOW.

Urist McOverlord

• Bay Watcher
  • [Evil_Genius]
    • View Profile
« Reply #209 on: January 19, 2010, 12:21:00 pm »

Datan's a guy's name, and the DM's a girl, actually (seriously, about 75% of all migrants are girls. what the hell.), but you can have her for sure. Feel free to pick a different name if you like.

Well I feel intelligent right now. You'd really think I would have noticed that...
So... keep Datan or pick a new name...
Bah. Keep the name. Dwarven Science sneers at personal indecision!
Magma: The cause of, and solution to, all life's problems.

If it moves, it wants to kill you. It may not try to, but it wants to.
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 25