Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Most vindictive noble  (Read 2686 times)

TrueAnkh

• Escaped Lunatic
    • View Profile
Re: Most vindictive noble
« Reply #15 on: December 28, 2009, 03:19:31 am »

I throw my nobles into a 3x1 bedroom with 2 spike traps within.

That little death closet becomes the most valuable room in my fort due to all the high quality spikes, so it's sort of fitting to see nobles die in such a place.

A deathtrap worthy of nobles has to be worth a pretty big amount or it won't work.

Toxicles

• Bay Watcher
  • Kiss me I'm hazardous.
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 28, 2009, 03:57:55 am »

you forgot c) are usefull.

Noble and Useful are mutually exclusive.
Erush Kolokol cancels eat: on fire.

Sensei

• Bay Watcher
  • Haven't tried coffee crisps.
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 28, 2009, 04:06:31 am »

Dungeon master.
Let's Play: Automation! Bay 12 Motor Company Buy the 1950 Urist Wagon for just $4500! Safety features optional.
The Bay 12 & Mates Discord Join now! Voice/text chat and play games with other Bay12'ers!
Add me on Steam: [DFC] Sensei

Demetrious

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 28, 2009, 04:16:52 am »

Dungeon master.

I have made a point of making my Dungeon Master's room as incredibly pimp as possible, just to piss off the rest of my nobles. He showed up with two bloodstained cloaks and NOTHING ELSE on, so he's clearly insane, and he's always handy on the furnace.

Gotta love the guy.
I like the fact we are seriously discussing how to drop dwarfs off towers using  kittens as cushions.

silhouette

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: December 28, 2009, 04:54:54 am »

everyone loves a usefull noble, especially the dungeon master since he is just so awsome.
who dares to not obey the guy who walks around with nothing but 30 cloaks, 10 pairs of gloves and beats creatures into submission.
# PowerGoal49, SCREAM BALL, (Future): Trolls take the captives and see if they can throw them all the way over the chasm to each other.
---
SCREW EVERYTHING ELSE! I WANT THIS!

Toxicles

• Bay Watcher
  • Kiss me I'm hazardous.
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: December 28, 2009, 05:24:40 am »

The Dungeon Master is not a noble.  The Dungeon Master is a physical manifestation of pure unrefined awesome that the dwarves treat as a noble solely because he looks like a dwarf but is obviously significantly better.

He refuses to wear clothing because no mere FABRIC can contain that much awesome.
Erush Kolokol cancels eat: on fire.
Pages: 1 [2]