Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: LOL WUT  (Read 1682 times)

Sulvor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: LOL WUT
« Reply #15 on: December 26, 2009, 12:10:04 pm »

That would've been pretty akward.
Sulvor has created a backpack (made out of dwarven babies) and is now a legendary leatherworker

Retro

• Bay Watcher
  • o7
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 26, 2009, 12:29:53 pm »

The goblin has happened many times before. I channeled some water into a drinking area, and that area above it is usually where most fighting takes place. Anytime a goblin falls in there, they cancel EVERYTHING.

Just a heads-up, you should brew some booze. Dwarfs will drink water, but it makes them sluggish and work slower. Plus you can put a booze stockpile wherever you want, without having to worry about getting water access there.

LegoLord

• Bay Watcher
  • Can you see it now?
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 26, 2009, 09:47:46 pm »

The cat you fools, the cat!
There's a cat in my neighborhood that adopted us and likely one other family that it spends more time with.  It comes by for food or treats sometimes.

It's entirely intended.
"Oh look there is a dragon my clothes might burn let me take them off and only wear steel plate."
And this is how tinned food was invented.
Alternately: The Brick Testament. It's a really fun look at what the bible would look like if interpreted literally. With Legos.
Just so I remember

Sulvor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 26, 2009, 10:29:33 pm »

The cat you fools, the cat!
There's a cat in my neighborhood that adopted us and likely one other family that it spends more time with.  It comes by for food or treats sometimes.

It's entirely intended.

That happened to me once. We took the cat into the shelter and it died. It ate something that was lying around and it's liver failed.
Sulvor has created a backpack (made out of dwarven babies) and is now a legendary leatherworker
Pages: 1 [2]